• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What's that for?" She asked him curoously
(Nighty night)

[/QUOTE]
"You'll see..." Jupiter says, before unhinging the pin and pricking it onto his lip. He immediately holds his hand far away from him as it slowly turns into a sculpted purple staff. " I call this my teleporting stick." He jokes, extending his hand.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea was on a balcony looking at Eleysia. She seemed...bored✦...
Akane sighed quietly, grabbing her glass and walking towards the door that led to the balcony. Once she got out there, she noticed someone was there already, "Mind if I join you?" She asked, leaning against the balcony.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon went over and grabbed it and jumped out of the dark room just in case there was a trap of some sort✦...
The scientist danced spoilt when she came back with the chip as cova smiled brightly at her

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"You'll see..." Jupiter says, before unhinging the pin and pricking it onto his lip. He immediately holds his hand far away from him as it slowly turns into a sculpted purple staff. " I call this my teleporting stick." He jokes, extending his hand.

[/QUOTE]
"Well I could have teleported us." She suggested finding this 'teleportation stick' rather stupid

Mayyflower said:
...ღ Riley groaned and rubbed her eyes, she then sat up and looked around, that's right there was a guy... He kidnapped her... She then cried out ღ...
"Mommy?! Daddy?!"
Hall glanced at her "Calm down. There's no point in screaming. No one can hear you in here"

Marcus began to walk before stopping "That voice.....There's no way I could mistake it!"

Roman said:
Akane sighed quietly, grabbing her glass and walking towards the door that led to the balcony. Once she got out there, she noticed someone was there already, "Mind if I join you?" She asked, leaning against the balcony.
...✦Arashea noticed a voice and looked over to the voice and saw Akane. She soon nodded and looked out at Eleysia again✦...

''sure...i mean your already here''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The scientist danced spoilt when she came back with the chip as cova smiled brightly at her

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka smiled back at Cova and walked over to her with the program✦...

Shortyshot said:
Hall glanced at her "Calm down. There's no point in screaming. No one can hear you in here"
Marcus began to walk before stopping "That voice.....There's no way I could mistake it!"
...ღ Riley sniffled and shook her head, she felt her fathers emotions so she knew he was hereღ...

"Your wrong my parents will come for me"

Mayyflower said:
...ღ Riley sniffled and shook her head, she felt her fathers emotions so she knew he was hereღ...
"Your wrong my parents will come for me"
Hall laughed "Fine then....I'm nost stupid....I can feel his energy....Zero! Eliminate the target" He said before a figure zoomed past them at a blinding speed

Marcus was sprinting to where he heard her voice come from before hearing something....It was almost a buzzing sound. His eyes widened and he dodged out of the way as a figure sped past him before vanishing "What the...." The sound came back "I see.....It's Zero" He held his hand out and caught Zero by his claws right infront of his own face "Where is my daughter" He said with an ice cold stare" The demon said nothing "Fine then Zero. I will make you tell me" He said before picking him up by the neck and slamming him into the ground lighting his other fist on fire and jabbing it into Zero's leg "Where is she!?"

Shortyshot said:
Hall laughed "Fine then....I'm nost stupid....I can feel his energy....Zero! Eliminate the target" He said before a figure zoomed past them at a blinding speed

Marcus was sprinting to where he heard her voice come from before hearing something....It was almost a buzzing sound. His eyes widened and he dodged out of the way as a figure sped past him before vanishing "What the...." The sound came back "I see.....It's Zero" He held his hand out and caught Zero by his claws right infront of his own face "Where is my daughter" He said with an ice cold stare" The demon said nothing "Fine then Zero. I will make you tell me" He said before picking him up by the neck and slamming him into the ground lighting his other fist on fire and jabbing it into Zero's leg "Where is she!?"
...ღ Riley's eyes widen, he was gonna hurt him, her dad ღ...

"Don't hurt him! Leave him alone!"

Mayyflower said:
...ღ Riley's eyes widen, he was gonna hurt him, her dad ღ...
"Don't hurt him! Leave him alone!"
Hall laughed "He's not gonna hurt him dear. Zero has the power to make him die." He began laughing before stopping "What is that sound...?" It sounding like something flying before something shattered the window and slammed into the ground bleeding clearly dead "Z-Zero!?" He looked shocked "This isn't possible! How did he throw his body all the way up here!?"

Marcus stood at the bottom of a gigantic tower and sighed "I will get Riley back....If anyone wishes to stop me please show." He said with a smirk before stepping in as thousands of Demon's came charging at him at once before they were all killed by something. It happened in an instant as Marcus's eye glowed a golden color. He had killed them...By looking at them? He continued walking before something slammed into him inside a missive room. It was a creature at least 5 stories tall. The creature smirked "You pitiful Human! You will die on this day mortal!" He swung his gigantic axe at Marcus before slamming Marcus into the ground with it. He proceeded to do so over and over and over until Marcus had vanished. Clearly the creature had stomped him out of existence. Hall was watching this all from where he sat on a throne at the top of the tower with a smile on his face "It's over"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I could have teleported us." She suggested finding this 'teleportation stick' rather stupid

[/QUOTE]
He rolls his eyes. "I know that you probably can teleport being the 'daughter of death' and all, but I can't let you know where the production studio is."

Shortyshot said:
Hall laughed "He's not gonna hurt him dear. Zero has the power to make him die." He began laughing before stopping "What is that sound...?" It sounding like something flying before something shattered the window and slammed into the ground bleeding clearly dead "Z-Zero!?" He looked shocked "This isn't possible! How did he throw his body all the way up here!?"
Marcus stood at the bottom of a gigantic tower and sighed "I will get Riley back....If anyone wishes to stop me please show." He said with a smirk before stepping in as thousands of Demon's came charging at him at once before they were all killed by something. It happened in an instant as Marcus's eye glowed a golden color. He had killed them...By looking at them? He continued walking before something slammed into him inside a missive room. It was a creature at least 5 stories tall. The creature smirked "You pitiful Human! You will die on this day mortal!" He swung his gigantic axe at Marcus before slamming Marcus into the ground with it. He proceeded to do so over and over and over until Marcus had vanished. Clearly the creature had stomped him out of existence. Hall was watching this all from where he sat on a throne at the top of the tower with a smile on his face "It's over"
...ღ Riley watched and sat there... She was absorbing so much emotion, she was mad, blood thirsty, scared, her emotions were all over the place, usually when she's scared her body just starts to absorb anyone's emotions leaving them with nothing, she didn't know how to stop it, she wanted to help but her d*mn feet wouldn't move ღ...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Am I not allowed to look at you?" He asked her teasingly

[/QUOTE]
"I dont know are you?" Kyoko said quietly and looked to the side.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He rolls his eyes. "I know that you probably can teleport being the 'daughter of death' and all, but I can't let you know where the production studio is."

[/QUOTE]
"Right as we teleport there I'll now exactly where this place is." She said honestly

LunaCrosby said:
"I dont know are you?" Kyoko said quietly and looked to the side.
River smiled a little and blushed before he slowly and gently Hooke her chin and made her look at him a happy smile I his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Right as we teleport there I'll now exactly where this place is." She said honestly

[/QUOTE]
"Sure, but with all the security measures taken recently, they only allow certain users in. You've heard about the chipping right?" He said

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Sure, but with all the security measures taken recently, they only allow certain users in. You've heard about the chipping right?" He said

[/QUOTE]
"Of course. And if they try to put one in me they will suffer greatly for it." She said coldly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course. And if they try to put one in me they will suffer greatly for it." She said coldly

[/QUOTE]
He sighs. "What did I expect? It's so typical of demigods to think their some invincible exception to all rules and forces." He said. "Showtime is soon, if you don't want to come, then don't. I'm just saying you will get caught and thrown into a lab, like everyone else."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He sighs. "What did I expect? It's so typical of demigods to think their some invincible exception to all rules and forces." He said. "Showtime is soon, if you don't want to come, then don't. I'm just saying you will get caught and thrown into a lab, like everyone else."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh no I'm coming but they aren't going to touch me. I'm not going to give my true self up just because some fucking humans wish it. I won't become normal. I'd rather be killed than become human." She said to him as she walked up to him and nodded

Mayyflower said:
Nona laughed and shook her head before she jumped Infront if him. " calm down its just a stuffed animal.. See" she says before picking it up with her tail and squeezing it
Doragon blushed a little and stopped charging his attack and sighed. "Sorry... I have a bit of a temper, especially when I feel like somebody or something is threatening the things I care about..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon blushed a little and stopped charging his attack and sighed. "Sorry... I have a bit of a temper, especially when I feel like somebody or something is threatening the things I care about..." He said.
"The things you care about!" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back