• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Hurry up and ghave him take her, like knock her out or something xD )
...? Riley Narrowed her eyes ?...

"And why is that?"
Hall began laughing "You're stalling. I can sense him even from here. He's getting closer isn't he? I can't have that" Hall instantly appeared behind her and chopped her in the back of the neck knocking her out before vanishing with her to a massive structure

latest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You could have just kept driving you know." She said to Neru

[/QUOTE]
''but this car is expensive...and im not really the type to yknow...be mean and just...we'll drive like about 4 and a half miles then park it. then just walk the rest of the last mile to our contact''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but this car is expensive...and im not really the type to yknow...be mean and just...we'll drive like about 4 and a half miles then park it. then just walk the rest of the last mile to our contact''
"But he wasn't gonna get it back.... He was arrested on drug and street racing chardges. He wouldn't be getting this car back even if he was the president." She said to her

Shortyshot said:
Hall began laughing "You're stalling. I can sense him even from here. He's getting closer isn't he? I can't have that" Hall instantly appeared behind her and chopped her in the back of the neck knocking her out before vanishing with her to a massive structure
latest
...? Riley's eyes widen when he hit her in the neck, her eyes closed but she had mumbled something before she fell unconscious ?...

"Daddy..."

Mayyflower said:
...ღ Riley's eyes widen when he hit her in the neck, her eyes closed but she had mumbled something before she fell unconscious ღ...
"Daddy..."
Hall set her down infront of the steps "I apologise it took longer than expected! You have the sacrifice now, open the gates!" He shouted

(Meanwhile)

Marcus opened the door to the house and sighed "Riley! Sam! I'm home!"

Shortyshot said:
Hall set her down infront of the steps "I apologise it took longer than expected! You have the sacrifice now, open the gates!" He shouted
(Meanwhile)

Marcus opened the door to the house and sighed "Riley! Sam! I'm home!"
...❃ Sam wasn't home she went to the store, moments after Marcus came home Sam walked through the door and went straight to the kitchen ❃...

"Hey "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright." He said with a small chuckle

[/QUOTE]
"so...are we going to swim or just stand in the water" Kyoko said.

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam wasn't home she went to the store, moments after Marcus came home Sam walked through the door and went straight to the kitchen ❃...
"Hey "

Marcus kissed her on the cheek as she walked by "Where's Riley?"

Shortyshot said:
Marcus kissed her on the cheek as she walked by "Where's Riley?"
...❃ Sam smiled when he kissed her on the cheek, the last time Sam saw her was before she left so she should be in her room sleeping or doing something ❃...

"I wasn't gone for that long so she should be up in her room"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam smiled when he kissed her on the cheek, the last time Sam saw her was before she left so she should be in her room sleeping or doing something ❃...
"I wasn't gone for that long so she should be up in her room"
Marcus nodded and went upstairs before opening the door "Rile-" He stopped. "She's not in here!" He called out

Shortyshot said:
Marcus nodded and went upstairs before opening the door "Rile-" He stopped. "She's not in here!" He called out
...❃ Sam narrowed her eyebrows before going downstairs to check ❃...

"Check everywhere upstairs!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But he wasn't gonna get it back.... He was arrested on drug and street racing chardges. He wouldn't be getting this car back even if he was the president." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"oh....want me to throw him out then?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "alright... we'll find them... im sure" she said.
Roman smiled and walked towards the kitchen, "Should we split up then?" He asked. "Just for today. We'd cover more ground with the 2 extra bodies helping the clones."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok sweetheart." She said To him happily

[/QUOTE]
"So... After we look around a not after dinner, what do you feel like doing?" Luke asked, softly. "Maybe go home and watch a movie or something?"

Roman said:
Roman smiled and walked towards the kitchen, "Should we split up then?" He asked. "Just for today. We'd cover more ground with the 2 extra bodies helping the clones."
Mal nodded "yeah, we probably should" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Doragon walked towards an amusement park. "Hey! Let's go in there!" He said happily.
Nona finished her icecream and walked behind him, she trotted up besides him and walked next to him. "Is that the amusement park?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Nona finished her icecream and walked behind him, she trotted up besides him and walked next to him. "Is that the amusement park?" She asks
Doragon nodded. "It looks that way!" He said. He then shuffled his feet shyly. "Do you... Wanna go with me? Like a date?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon nodded. "It looks that way!" He said. He then shuffled his feet shyly. "Do you... Wanna go with me? Like a date?" He asked.
The hairs on Nonas back stood up, A... Date?! She's never been asked out on a date before

"Erm.. Sure why not" she days shyly

Mayyflower said:
The hairs on Nonas back stood up, A... Date?! She's never been asked out on a date before
"Erm.. Sure why not" she days shyly
Doragon blushed and started fake laughing. "A-Alright! Let's get going then!" He said before dragging her inside.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon blushed and started fake laughing. "A-Alright! Let's get going then!" He said before dragging her inside.
Nona was really confused at the moment, when they got in she looked at him. "How are we gonna ride the rides?"

Mayyflower said:
Nona was really confused at the moment, when they got in she looked at him. "How are we gonna ride the rides?"
Doragon shrugged. "I dunno. Just not ride the thrill rides?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back