• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi groaned and stretched she soon shot up and gasped, she sighed and yawned as she spoke ☪...
"Lillith! Oh... How'd you get in here?"
Allen turned and pointed at Lillith "she was outside and so I talked to her, and then I maybe sorta let myself in" he said.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai simply chuckled "They don't have money where you lived?" He asked before lifting the gun for the shooting game to start.
Asako looked to the side "no... we use something else..." she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen sighed before looking into Lilliana's eyes with his own celestial blue eyes, now staring her down as he once again offered her the food. Even if she had learned the lesson by now it wouldn't get her out of the current situation, after all, Ayen wasn't just gonna let her get her way at this point, it may make her think she could get away with other things by pouting and whining, and he wasn't going to have that, not one bit. Then he was he slouch back in the chair and he simply slapped his hand to the table while looking at Lilliana as he spoke♗...
"Lilliana, no amount of pouting and whining will get you out of this, in fact, it will only make it worst on yourself, oh, and no slouching at the table."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana flinched into a straightened position at the sound of his hand slamming on the table. That was unexpected, that's for sure. Blinking, she looked at Ayen, who looked more and more angry and stern. This sucked. Why was he being so insistent? Would she really have to eat from him feeding her? She wasn't a baby, she really could do it herself. But, she was hungry. And he was being mean and not giving it back. So, sighing, Lilliana spoke before opening her mouth to accept the food♧...

"...fine..."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana flinched into a straightened position at the sound of his hand slamming on the table. That was unexpected, that's for sure. Blinking, she looked at Ayen, who looked more and more angry and stern. This sucked. Why was he being so insistent? Would she really have to eat from him feeding her? She wasn't a baby, she really could do it herself. But, she was hungry. And he was being mean and not giving it back. So, sighing, Lilliana spoke before opening her mouth to accept the food♧...

"...fine..."
...♗Ayen's expression eased a little as Lilliana finally gave in, finally feeding her the food that was on the fork. He was gonna make sure she knew how to properly eat after this, but with those manners, and the ones he saw the night before, well, he wasn't just gonna let her get away with it, then he had another thought, what level was her education at? Could she even read yet? Could she write if she could read? Though Ayen didn't have very many modern materials, he did have everything he needed to build up brain, and frankly, adding another language wasn't ever a problem for him in the past, he just hadn't put effort towards modern english. So after making sure the food was in Lilliana's mouth and chewed Ayen spoke in a questioning tone♗...

"Lilliana, have you been taught to read yet? Or really taught anything yet?"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](Starting in the lab)
-Lab 1--

The doors slid open, letting in the maids and two boys (Thought Klef was a girl >.<) into the sterile white room. Tables with people in various stages of the procedure were chatting happily with the doctors performing the operations. Some women were on treadmills testing the boundaries of their inhibiting chips, while others were being enhanced, by the I.D.A.S. program (Any character can inquire about I.D.A.S. Just rp it out.). "Hello, you two must be the volunteers who need a minor limiting inhibitor chip implant?" She asked as she smiled while scanning the boys with a hand held probe scanner. "Well initial scans indicate that you both qualify for a chip, but your powers do not register above yellow level, so the chips will function at a reduced, almost powered down state." she explained as the nurses had swung two T.V. screens over to the chairs. "Do you both have a favorite show or movie? It will help while we implant and configure them." she said as the chairs were lowered pneumatically for the boys to easily get into. "There will be a slight pinching sensation, then a moment of feeling really happy. Then once activated, your vision will alter as the chip will create a mental H.U.D. for you to call on in times of danger. After that, its cookies, juice and your first class. How does that sound?" she finished as her nurses prepared the tools and instruments for the procedures.

-Hospital-

"That girl.." the succubus clicked her teeth as one of her prey escaped. She hoped her master would not mind her having some innocent fun with those two. The succubus spent more of her energy to allow her to move far enough away from her master to allow her to look for the girl, who was looking just as tasty as the boy she was jealous of.... So she searched all over looking for them both.

--Room With Misafune.--

Miyaka tripped over herself, still stundrunk.

Misafune looked bad. He had just thawed out and now fell to the floor in a heap. Struggling to stand, he noticed Rini and Chi-chan. "Where...are we?" he asked, in the unfamiliar room. "Sorry, I failed again.." he said as the electric shackles sizzled as the energy chain made contact with the marble floor. Watching the touching scene, Beatrice entered the room holding what looked like a wetsuit. "Make him put that on, after you three are done with him." she said as she giggled, before returning to her desk...

--Achilles--

Achilles blushed at her compliment, as he held the door open for Kanon. "Oh! would your sister want anything?" he asked Kanon, as she passed by him.

--Paris--

Paris enjoyed lying there holding Origami. She was soft, warm, cute, and oddly smelled sweet. The sun was changing the color of the sky. "I would have never thought I would meet someone like you in my life." he said, stroking her hair as she lain in his chest.

--Hector--

He continued his hunt, something deep inside him drove him to find something to kill and eat. His bare feet hitting various types of ground as he made a sweeping circle around the house, trying not to lose the house or himself in the woods...

--Helen--

She was at what appeared to be a market place, an odd one at that. All of the stalls were inside their own spot. She had a purse, that she had woken up with, and it was heavy with gold coins. She was hungry, and found a cart with what looked like candied almonds. She bought a bag of them, much to the chagrin of the cart owner who was paid twenty times what the nuts were worth in a rare antique gold coin...(Basically, Helen is free. Hector is too, if Murf does not return.)

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka

---------------------------------------------

...⊗Kanon gave a small smile as she noticed his blush, but paused as he asked the question. Anything for her sister? Yumi? Kanon could swear she felt her heart beat a bit faster. This boy... was thinking of her sister. Walking over to him, she stood on her tiptoes, kissing his cheek. What a sweetheart. It meant a lot that he'd think of her sister. Smiling now, she answered as she exited the room⊗...

"Yeah, we could pick something up for her while we're out. She never asks for anything, so she'll be surprised."

[/QUOTE]

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had just gotten back inside and was rubbing her hands together to keep them warm when she suddenly saw Lumina coming down the long hallway, rather quickly actually. Her head was down and she couldn't see her face, but she could tell... just a little, that something was wrong. She was about to say something before Lumina had suddenly rammed into her, causing Asuka to stumble back a few steps. It hadn't registered in her mind that she should have stepped out of the way before getting ran into and now she was kind of paying the consequences for that. When Lumina had started to apologize, Asuka noted that slightly panic in her voice. What was wrong with her? Did something happen in the amount of time that she was gone that made her just want to go outside? She didn't know. Maybe Kenji and Lumina had a fight? That was what she could have guessed, though she realized that sounded really unlikely. When Lumina was done, Asuka had started to speak❦...

"Oh yo-"

...❦Lumina had taken off before Asuka could even finish her sentence. Her head turned to watch her hurry outside. She stood there for awhile, staring at the closed doors with a confused look. Should she go after her? Though from the look on Lumina's face, it seemed like she wanted to be alone. Asuka stared at the door for a little while longer before she turned and headed back to the waiting room, only to find it empty. Where had the Succubus and Kenji gone? Now she was really confused, but didn't have anyone to ask about the situation since they were gone. Though now she wondered if something had happened between the Lumina, Kenji, and the Succubus. It was possible, but she didn't really think so. After all, Asuka thought that the Succubus was nice, when she wasn't trying to... hit on someone. Not really knowing what to do and also not wanting to stay in this room anymore, she wandered off in search of Akira's room, which she eventually found after asking a receptionist❦...
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@MurfBall353
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...♤Lumina didn't mind the cold of the air, as it was getting later and it was cooling off. Really, she wouldn't have even noticed had the sky not been darkening. The breeze was slightly brisk, and it blew her hair about her face a bit. Coming out here did indeed help to clear her head. Stupid feelings that she wasn't used to. Enough time passed until she was calmed down, the tightness in her chest from earlier having faded away with the wind. Just as she was about to go back inside, there was a kind of flash of heat in her chest, like some kind of surge of energy or emotion or something. Lumina turned back to look at the hospital, the wind still blowing her hair around her. That flash... that was definitely from Kenji. What the heck was that? It wasn't a feeling she was used to, and it was almost worrying. Exhaling, Lumina started making her way back inside, feeling like she should find her pair. If she couldn't do that, then at least she'd see if Akira was okay♤...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Like I said. There are rumors about the program. No one really knows if it exists but by the program I got to pleasure you I'm pretty sure it's out there... Somewhere." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i hope we find it..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I do to." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''soo...is our contact close...?''

...✦Neruka asked as she looked up at Cova✦...

Alternated said:
Mateus tries to think of a name for his rabbit but can't find one, he then looked at Elaena "how about you name him?" he asked her.
Elaena blinked a few times before shaking her head "No, no its your pet, you should name it~" she said with a smile "besides I'll probably give him a girly cute name you won't like" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked a few times before shaking her head "No, no its your pet, you should name it~" she said with a smile "besides I'll probably give him a girly cute name you won't like" she said with a giggle.
"ok then I'll name him..." Mateus said then he thinks of a name again "is Piper a good name?" he asked Elaena and that's the only name he thought first.

Alternated said:
"ok then I'll name him..." Mateus said then he thinks of a name again "is Piper a good name?" he asked Elaena and that's the only name he thought first.
Elaena looked at the rabbit as she repeated the name "Hmmm....yeah! That's a good rabbit name~" she said before smiling at him "I still don't know what I'm going to name my cat" she said softly as she looked into the animal carrier and it meowed.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at the rabbit as she repeated the name "Hmmm....yeah! That's a good rabbit name~" she said before smiling at him "I still don't know what I'm going to name my cat" she said softly as she looked into the animal carrier and it meowed.
"don't ask me to name it" Mateus said as he remembered what he heard that giving name to black cats but he doesn't believe it "hmm they say naming a black cat is easy is that true?" he asked Elaena.

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi](No your okay ;-; ;-; ;-; no only one of them jumped in and the one holding shion still needs to be faught off ;-; im sorry if i confused u @_@)

[/QUOTE]
((It's okay, my brain doesn't work well when I'm super tired xD ))

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]This had only caused the mens grips to grow tighter on Shion while the other one drew portal and jumped into it. Shions choking became louder as she was too weak to keep her human form so she went back to her normal one and passed out. Aiko then looked at Colin and said, " Okay here's how its gonna work...I'm gonna go to the underworld and make sure that guy is dead and you take care of Shion. After your done just take her to my house." Aiko said as she gave him the keys and a written address. She then brought out a long black arrow and made herself a portal. She then jumped in leaving Colin to finish things up.

[/QUOTE]
Colin stared at her for a moment before taking the keys and address from her and nodding. After she jumped through the portal he quickly went to the task at hand, getting rid of the man who had Shion in his grasp. His eyes flickering in colour for a moment and an aura around his hands glowing an orange/gold colour as he swiftly moved and hit the man a punch in the jaw with a lot of force and power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
"don't ask me to name it" Mateus said as he remembered what he heard that giving name to black cats but he doesn't believe it "hmm they say naming a black cat is easy is that true?" he asked Elaena.
Elena stared blankly at him "It is? Huh....I've never heard of that before" she said with a nod as she looked to the cat again "I kinda want to call him Nagi" she said smiling in at the cat before looking to Mateus, "I think it suits him" she said with a nod.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked to the side "no... we use something else..." she said.
Kenai blinked "I see" he said before taking his turn, getting almost full points "What do you use instead? He asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Elena stared blankly at him "It is? Huh....I've never heard of that before" she said with a nod as she looked to the cat again "I kinda want to call him Nagi" she said smiling in at the cat before looking to Mateus, "I think it suits him" she said with a nod.
"Nagi sound like a good name okay that settles it" Mateus said as he reached his hand to pet the cat and again the same result he got scratched.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"Hmm... yeah, I'll see what I can find. Not a big fan of horror movies?" Elora asked as she got out her nightgown and undergarments before closing the drawer. She remembered that Talia had said she was fine with any genre, but it made her think if she enjoyed horror movies at all. It didn't really have to be a lot, it could just be a smidge. Elora started thinking about the different horror movies she had in her theater and frowned for a moment, she didn't really know what was too scary considering she didn't think any of them were scary. Oddly enough, she found them funny of all things. Well, she'd just pick a random one and hope it wasn't all that scary or pick her favorite.

Once Talia finished showering, and giving her hair a quick wash, she got dressed and dried her hair. She then looked at her current outfit and blushed, seeing that she didn't have the bottom half of her pajamas. "Dang it... That was a dumb move, Talia." She told herself, as she quietly left the bathroom. "Hey, Elora? ...If it isn't a bother, do you have anything I can borrow to cover up my lower half?" She asked. "I forgot my clothes..."

large.jpg

Alternated said:
"Nagi sound like a good name okay that settles it" Mateus said as he reached his hand to pet the cat and again the same result he got scratched.
Elaena huffed "Be nice!" She scolded to Nagi, he simply meowed and turned the opposite way. "maybe he'll be nice to you eventually..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena huffed "Be nice!" She scolded to Nagi, he simply meowed and turned the opposite way. "maybe he'll be nice to you eventually..."
Mateus chuckled "yeah let's just wait soon until he get used to me" he said as he looked at his rabbit "wanna pet my rabbit It's pretty fluffy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back