• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

She poured another shot after throwing back hers and poured him another shot" have you told her yet? The other girl? " she said throwing back the 2nd shot " you have to figure it out, you have to think about at the end of the day, who do you want to talk to about it .."dylan said turning toward him looking at him with bright blue eyes" you have to figure out who you would be excited to wake up next to, who you would be love to be falling asleep next to... Who you want to kiss everyday and make sure they feel loved"

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Both nodded before Lucia went for the burger and took a bite✦...

''mm! its good! Lucelia, eat up! its really good!''

...✦Lucelia soon took a bite out of hers as well✦...

''d-delicious..''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia giggles, "I'm glad you both like it." She said before returning to the kitchen to get herself a bowl of spaghetti, soon returning to sit beside them on the couch.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia giggles, "I'm glad you both like it." She said before returning to the kitchen to get herself a bowl of spaghetti, soon returning to sit beside them on the couch.

''oh wait, Lucelia, your right knee, i forgot it was the weak one''

''yeah...its the knee i broke when i fell...guess im gonna limp a lot..''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged and got up as well "kinda close, but far enough away to where they have privacy" she said.
Misaki tilted her head "is hungry some sort of term for having a angry monster in your stomach?" she asked.
"No, Misaki. It means you need food. How about your mom and I cook you both some breakfast?" Roman suggested, before looking at Mal to see if she agreed.

Alejandro looked at Roman and smiled, "Breakfast? Whatever that is sounds good... I want some! What about you sis?"

Roman said:
"Misaki! Hey sis!" Alejandro said happily, before hopping over to her.

"No... These are our kids." Roman said, laughing lightly. "They're gonna need their own rooms. I'll get them set setup later."

~~~~~~~~~

Akane looked around, amazed at the sights. "Maybe someone came back and rebuilt... But.. I know nothing about Nasods." She said, making her clothes appear on her body. "Need some clothes or you'll stick to your swimsuit?"

~~~~~~~~

Kaz came out of the bathroom, fully dressed. "God that hurted." He said, referring to his toe. He then saw, Yoshino under the covers. Kaz left her alone and made his way into the kitchen and began making breakfast. After about 30-40 minutes, he had finished cooking. Kaz quickly ran to the room, and tapped Yoshino, "Hey, you hungry?" He asked.

~~~~~~

Han walked inside the dorm and closed the door behind him. "I didn't know all of that." He said with a sigh. "I wish I could have had a drink with you, but I was busy... Sleeping." He said, putting his feet up on the table.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino had taken a short nap for the 30 minutes he was away and woke up to feeling a tap on her side. She sat up, taking the covers along with her. It was covering her entire body, not a single part of her was visibly since she had encased herself under the warmth of the blanket. At Kaz's question, she nodded slowly. Breakfast sounded really good... and she was pretty hungry now that she thought about. "What'd you make for breakfast?" Yoshino's voice came out muffled from the sheets before she slowly, but surely, slid herself off of the bed. She was positive her hair was a mess by now and she was mostly likely going to have to fix it, before she ate or did anything.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh wait, Lucelia, your right knee, i forgot it was the weak one''
''yeah...its the knee i broke when i fell...guess im gonna limp a lot..''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia ate some of her spaghetti before she looked between the two. She didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about, so she was a little confused. After she finished swallowing her food, she spoke, "Fell? You never... got a cast on it or anything? Or tried to heal it?" She asked curiously, soon wiping her mouth with a napkin.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Nasod...is another term for robots but the more advanced and more intelligent. I am only a Nasod hybrid. but i only need parts to remove this...gear on my forehead...its just starting to give me a god damn head ache..''
"Oh... That brings me to a question...." Akane said, looking at what was once ruins, turned into a beautiful area with all kind of Nasod Tech. "If you are part Nasod... Then how does Nasod even have children? You're machines after all." She said, hoping not to offend, Apple. She was really nice and also a fellow mother... Better to have some friends with some things in common.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia ate some of her spaghetti before she looked between the two. She didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about, so she was a little confused. After she finished swallowing her food, she spoke, "Fell? You never... got a cast on it or anything? Or tried to heal it?" She asked curiously, soon wiping her mouth with a napkin.

''no, we were kids when she fell and we were also in the forest...though...i thought i saw Lucelia crying but at the same time laughing when she sort of...messed up her knee''

''....i-i was...?''

Roman said:
"No, Misaki. It means you need food. How about your mom and I cook you both some breakfast?" Roman suggested, before looking at Mal to see if she agreed.

Alejandro looked at Roman and smiled, "Breakfast? Whatever that is sounds good... I want some! What about you sis?"
Mal nodded "sure! it shouldn't be hard if there's two of us" she said.

Misaki nodded "alright, i'll try it!" she said happily.

Sixxx said:
She poured another shot after throwing back hers and poured him another shot" have you told her yet? The other girl? " she said throwing back the 2nd shot " you have to figure it out, you have to think about at the end of the day, who do you want to talk to about it .."dylan said turning toward him looking at him with bright blue eyes" you have to figure out who you would be excited to wake up next to, who you would be love to be falling asleep next to... Who you want to kiss everyday and make sure they feel loved"
@Roman
Han poured himself another drink. "Don't try and force me to answer the question so quickly... It takes time... And I don't want her to be upset if I told her. She has a kind heart and telling her that I'm even in this situation would break her.."

Roman said:
"Oh... That brings me to a question...." Akane said, looking at what was once ruins, turned into a beautiful area with all kind of Nasod Tech. "If you are part Nasod... Then how does Nasod even have children? You're machines after all." She said, hoping not to offend, Apple. She was really nice and also a fellow mother... Better to have some friends with some things in common.
''for me, i am like a human just with Nasod technology running through my body. but i didnt create Yuki. my wife Kurumi did. She was impregnated by Ansom though Ansom ditched her with the baby...and then when i was at my throne, the servants brought Kurumi in front of me, her being sad and all...she said she made a mistake and she shouldve chosen me since well, i loved her too when that happened. she only left me because i wasnt a male. it was my fault for letting her go like that. if i stopped her, she wouldnt have felt so much pain back then...but i guess that pain turned into a nice flower. so im not biologically Yuki's mother just like Neo said. im only...posing as one. just like Yuki is posing a mother for Mitsu but shes still Shira's wife and they have a kid named Airi. other Nasods...were created just like how you would create computers. the only way they would grow is that...there would be stages of a nasod''

...✦She paused to stretch✦...

''theres the A.I. hologram, where we can insert emotions and knowledge into the A.I. almost as if it were a baby. it soon was given a body of a young kid. then after enough years, they would take the AI chip and move it into a body that suits the maturity. then so on and so on-- wait...that wasnt how....how did i just obtain the knowledge of the new nasod on how it is created..? *sigh* anyway, 1st generation nasods were just humans that were implanted with nasod technology....anymore questions you want to know about?''

Roman said:
Han poured himself another drink. "Don't try and force me to answer the question so quickly... It takes time... And I don't want her to be upset if I told her. She has a kind heart and telling her that I'm even in this situation would break her.."
" im not trying to force you Han , im just saying those are the questions you should ask your self " she said throwing back her shot an pouring another with a sigh " if i force you... You wont choose me..." She said laying her head on his shoulder swirling her drink in her hand " but i do think its only fair that you talk to her about it " dylan said lifting her head from his shoulder to look at him staying close she kissed his cheek and lay her head back on his shoulder , taking another shot

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino had taken a short nap for the 30 minutes he was away and woke up to feeling a tap on her side. She sat up, taking the covers along with her. It was covering her entire body, not a single part of her was visibly since she had encased herself under the warmth of the blanket. At Kaz's question, she nodded slowly. Breakfast sounded really good... and she was pretty hungry now that she thought about. "What'd you make for breakfast?" Yoshino's voice came out muffled from the sheets before she slowly, but surely, slid herself off of the bed. She was positive her hair was a mess by now and she was mostly likely going to have to fix it, before she ate or did anything.

Kaz smiled, "I made pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, french toast, and a bunch of other stuff. Everything is all done, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." He said, before leaving.

Orichago Was looking ouside the school bus thinking aboutvif he where going to make new friends"i wonder if there is any one is new here bedside me" he thought. To him self as the school bus drove to his new school.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi shook his head when Kaori spoke, it wasn't her fault, not in the slightest. So then he took another tissue and used it to help wipe off her face, being overly gentle about it as a small smile crossed his lips as he tenderly looked at her. After a moment he set the tissue box on his lap and reached his hand behind Kaori's head before using Kamui to pull out a clean black long sleeve shirt before moving to show it to her in hopes that she wouldn't feel bad about dirtying the shirt he was currently wearing. Masahi then spoke in a soft, caring voice♝...

"Don't be, this isn't even your fault, if i would of just thought then this would of been a pleasant day, and really, don't worry about the shirt."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's gaze moved to Masahi as he wiped her face, noting how gentle he was being. Well, with how hard she was crying earlier it only made sense. Really though, she did feel kinda bad for breaking down like she did. She knew it was Masahi who started this, with kissing her and everything, but her crying was probably only making him feel worse about it. She didn't want that... that was probably why she was trying not to be so mad. Plus, her being mad prompted him to say things like "oh you probably don't want me staying with you" and things like that. Really... her eyes glanced over at the clean shirt as he pulled it out of who knows where, the smallest smile appearing under tear-soaked cheeks. She soon spoke, her voice soft simply from being so strained☆...

"...I see. T-that's good about your shirt then."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka withdrew her hands once everything was done, moving a bit off to the side to give Lumina and Kenji some space. A few tears had escaped her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. She didn't like seeing Lumina hurt or pain, frankly she doesn't like seeing anyone she cares for like that. Hearing that her house was fixed, Asuka put her hands into her pocket and started home, with Kioko and Hikari just following a few ways behind. She didn't say much of anything as she passed by Akira. Her gaze was on the ground as she walked home, kicking nearby pebbles before she walked into a pole. Asuka winced and backed up, rubbing her forehead a little as she spoke before continuing on her way❦...
"Ow... I'll need ice for that..."
...♅Akira sighed as he saw Asuka walk passed him without saying a word. He looked over towards Kenji and Lumina and spoke, shortly before he began walking back ♅...

“ Let's go. ”

------------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina's eyes closed, the pain starting to fade a bit. She felt Kenji's arm wrap around her, and she relaxed against him, tired from the whole ordeal. She didn't like being in pain, no matter what kind, but being in physical pain could be exhausting sometimes. She still felt battered all over, though her wing was feeling better, even if there was some residual pain left over. Laying in his embrace Lumina made a mental reminder to thank Asuka later, and really Kioko as well, though for now all she wanted was to be with Kenji. She knew she had probably upset him at dinner, and so she was glad he was back with her right now, and here is where she wanted to stay♤...
...ΨKenji smiled as he held Lumina close to him. He didn't want to move. He heard Akira and nodded, soon turning his attention to Lumina and talkingΨ...

“ So, should we get back into the house?~ ”

Orichago steped off of the school bus and glanced at the school and started walking tpward the front doors and looked and where the classrooms are on his schedule. And he though . To him self "where is Mathematics classroom "hope i have a good teacher" Orichago said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "sure! it shouldn't be hard if there's two of us" she said.
Misaki nodded "alright, i'll try it!" she said happily.
"Then we have nothing to worry about~ We just whip up some breakfast and eat. Show the kids around and see how they'd like their room. After that, we find something to do."

Alejandro smiled, "So we get to have breakfast? Yes!" He said ethusiastically. "I wanna try the best thing and if it's good I wanna eat it all!"

~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''for me, i am like a human just with Nasod technology running through my body. but i didnt create Yuki. my wife Kurumi did. She was impregnated by Ansom though Ansom ditched her with the baby...and then when i was at my throne, the servants brought Kurumi in front of me, her being sad and all...she said she made a mistake and she shouldve chosen me since well, i loved her too when that happened. she only left me because i wasnt a male. it was my fault for letting her go like that. if i stopped her, she wouldnt have felt so much pain back then...but i guess that pain turned into a nice flower. so im not biologically Yuki's mother just like Neo said. im only...posing as one. just like Yuki is posing a mother for Mitsu but shes still Shira's wife and they have a kid named Airi. other Nasods...were created just like how you would create computers. the only way they would grow is that...there would be stages of a nasod''
...✦She paused to stretch✦...

''theres the A.I. hologram, where we can insert emotions and knowledge into the A.I. almost as if it were a baby. it soon was given a body of a young kid. then after enough years, they would take the AI chip and move it into a body that suits the maturity. then so on and so on-- wait...that wasnt how....how did i just obtain the knowledge of the new nasod on how it is created..? *sigh* anyway, 1st generation nasods were just humans that were implanted with nasod technology....anymore questions you want to know about?''
Akane shook her head, "No. That was a good.enough explanation on my question. If I have anymore though, I'll ask." She said, looking at Apple again. "We don't plan on standing here the whole time though do we? Let's go get that tech you needed~"

~~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
" im not trying to force you Han , im just saying those are the questions you should ask your self " she said throwing back her shot an pouring another with a sigh " if i force you... You wont choose me..." She said laying her head on his shoulder swirling her drink in her hand " but i do think its only fair that you talk to her about it " dylan said lifting her head from his shoulder to look at him staying close she kissed his cheek and lay her head back on his shoulder , taking another shot
@Roman
Han sighed, "I just wish it was easier to make up my mind... Like... Something to help me with my decision... Sadly there isn't anything that can." He said, taking another shot.

Roman said:
"Then we have nothing to worry about~ We just whip up some breakfast and eat. Show the kids around and see how they'd like their room. After that, we find something to do."

Alejandro smiled, "So we get to have breakfast? Yes!" He said ethusiastically. "I wanna try the best thing and if it's good I wanna eat it all!"

~~~~~

Akane shook her head, "No. That was a good.enough explanation on my question. If I have anymore though, I'll ask." She said, looking at Apple again. "We don't plan on standing here the whole time though do we? Let's go get that tech you needed~"

~~~~~~~

Han sighed, "I just wish it was easier to make up my mind... Like... Something to help me with my decision... Sadly there isn't anything that can." He said, taking another shot.
''yeah but...dont you feel like your being watched....?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, we were kids when she fell and we were also in the forest...though...i thought i saw Lucelia crying but at the same time laughing when she sort of...messed up her knee''
''....i-i was...?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Laughing? Why would she be laughing?" Celia thought that was a bit odd, though she guess it was to... hide the pain maybe? She really didn't know how to explain it.

it was almost time to go home Orichago sighed RING RING the bell went as he were study the teacher gave Orichago homework.Orichago. walked out of the school think about everyone in the school. After school Orichago went to the dinner to eat.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed as he saw Asuka walk passed him without saying a word. He looked over towards Kenji and Lumina and spoke, shortly before he began walking back ♅...
“ Let's go. ”

------------------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled as he held Lumina close to him. He didn't want to move. He heard Akira and nodded, soon turning his attention to Lumina and talkingΨ...

“ So, should we get back into the house?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina half opened her eyes, hearing both brother speaking. It really had been one hell of a day that was for sure. Her body relaxed limply into Kenji's, both from the tiredness of the most recent ordeal and from residual lightheadedness from earlier in the day. Her eyes fell closed again, her voice soft as she responded to him♤...

"...yeah."

Roman said:

~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Mal nodded "mhm, it'll be a piece of cake" she said.

Misaki tilted her head "but if you eat all of it I won't get any" she said.

Roman said:

~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Dylan grabbed the bottle , sitting up and pours them both another drink she looks at him deeply ,seeing the sadness on his face about having to choose " i almost wish i had bled out... Do you want me to leave Han? Make it easier for you?... I dont want to leave you... But your eyes ... You look so sad..."she said looking directly into his eyes , her big blue eyes filling up with deep sadness and heart break ,only wishing she could help him

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back