• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed even more at his statement before being kissed again, she began pressing into the kiss a little bit more this time.
Amara soon finished up with cooking and set out the food, she then brought in two servings, leaving them both on the table. "There we go~" she said before looking at them and giggling lightly, soon sitting down again.

Elliot looked back at her and nodded "Alright then" he smiled a little "Shall we go?" He asked, gesturing towards the door.
...✿Aiko soon sat up and began eating. Arako began to eat as well, both of them soon spoke at the same time✿...

''thanks mom!'' ''thanks mom!''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled at her pressing into the kiss before pressing into it as well, one of his hands lowered to slip under her shirt as he did so, grasping onto her bare skin.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota's arms slowly moved up around his neck as she continued the kiss, a light pink blush forming on her cheeks in response to his actions.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Aiko soon sat up and began eating. Arako began to eat as well, both of them soon spoke at the same time✿...
''thanks mom!'' ''thanks mom!''
Amara clasped her hands together "Aren't you both just so adorable ~~" she said with a giggle "You're welcome!"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal got up and walked over, standing next to him
"well now's as good a time to make a final decision on his name if you haven't yet..."
"Alejandro! That's final." Roman said. "A handsome young man, deserves a handsome name does he not?" He asked, laughing lightly. "Plus I have sort of a Mexican background." He added.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...wanna get changed first or you just wanna go out in our swim suits?''
Akane thought for a moment, "Is anyone else there? If not, I think I'll stay like this..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's arms slowly moved up around his neck as she continued the kiss, a light pink blush forming on her cheeks in response to his actions.
Roland smiled as he started to attempt to slid his tongue into Dakota's mouth, his other hand now slipping under her shirt, the two of them holding her sides now.

Roman said:
"Alejandro! That's final." Roman said. "A handsome young man, deserves a handsome name does he not?" He asked, laughing lightly. "Plus I have sort of a Mexican background." He added.
(R.I.P Luna, death by laughing about the weird way she read it)

"Alright, Misaki and Alejandro, their official names"

♡She said and nodded

Nonalaka said:
Amara clasped her hands together "Aren't you both just so adorable ~~" she said with a giggle "You're welcome!"
...✿They both just kept eating happily✿...

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino blinked a few times and gave him a weird look, "Just our toes? That would be odd..." She got the vision of weirdly bulky toes that were way stronger than usual and shuddered. That was what she viewed as super strong toes and it wasn't a pretty sight. "I mean... Does stubbing your toes really hurt that bad?" Yoshino has never once stubbed her toe on anything, so she didn't know what the pain felt like. From the way Kaz reacted, it looked like it hurt a lot, so she made a mental note to be careful while walking if she wasn't wearing any shoes.

Kaz sighed, "You're right again." He said, laughing lightly. "Well I'm gonna get dressed for the day. You should too, we have a big day ahead of us, mon amour~"

Sixxx said:
Dylan frowned and opened the door the stench of alcohol radiated off from her she hugged him " im so sad" she said nuzzling against him "everything is so messed up and i dont know what to do " she looked up at him scowling " my head hurts"she hugged him" dont go yet"
@Roman
Han furrowed his brows, the smell of liquor making it's way to his nose. "You're drunk aren't you?" He asked. "Is that why you've been doing this all day?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(R.I.P Luna, death by laughing about the weird way she read it)
"Alright, Misaki and Alejandro, their official names"

♡She said and nodded
(( I read it wrong too xDD ))

Roman nodded, "Yeah~ Anyways, I think I'll get some sleep. I'm tired. Maybe you should get some too. We have to be energetic for tomorrow." He said. "They'll be a lot bigger..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...we're going to go to some Nasod ruins...i dont think anyone will be there''
Akane got out of the water and stretched, "Well then I'm gonna be like this. If anything happens, I could just use my powers to equip some armor."

Roman said:
(( I read it wrong too xDD ))
Roman nodded, "Yeah~ Anyways, I think I'll get some sleep. I'm tired. Maybe you should get some too. We have to be energetic for tomorrow." He said. "They'll be a lot bigger..."
♡Mal nodded and went back to the bed, laying back down

"I have no agrument's about that"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded and went back to the bed, laying back down
"I have no agrument's about that"
Roman smiled at the kids before going back to bed. "Yeah. I plan to get as much sleep as possible... Don't wanna fall asleep trying to deal with them." He said, before yawning. He then laid his head down and went to sleep.

Roman said:
Roman smiled at the kids before going back to bed. "Yeah. I plan to get as much sleep as possible... Don't wanna fall asleep trying to deal with them." He said, before yawning. He then laid his head down and went to sleep.
♡Mal closed her eye's and drifted off as well

(time skip?)

Roman said:
Akane got out of the water and stretched, "Well then I'm gonna be like this. If anything happens, I could just use my powers to equip some armor."
''alright then...''

...✦She said before getting out of the water and drying herself off✦...

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal closed her eye's and drifted off as well
(time skip?)
(( Yeah ))

Roman was moving around in his sleep, trying to get comfortable again. For some reason, he felt as if he were on the edge of the bed, which was weird since he never woke up this way. Roman groaned and slowly opened his eyes, only to see white hair. He plucked out a strand of his own, which was black due to his current form, which caused him to look at where the babies were sleep. "Alej-" "Dad?" "Mal?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright then...''
...✦She said before getting out of the water and drying herself off✦...
Akane dried herself off too, and once she finished she waited for Apple. "Ready?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed even more at his statement before being kissed again, she began pressing into the kiss a little bit more this time.
Amara soon finished up with cooking and set out the food, she then brought in two servings, leaving them both on the table. "There we go~" she said before looking at them and giggling lightly, soon sitting down again.

Elliot looked back at her and nodded "Alright then" he smiled a little "Shall we go?" He asked, gesturing towards the door.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded and started on her way towards the door, "Uh huh! I'm gonna get a fruit bowl, those are always good!" She clapped her hands together with a grin, thinking about the various fruit bowls that the store had. "What do you want?" She asked, turning her head back to look at him as she pushed the door open.

Roman said:
Akane dried herself off too, and once she finished she waited for Apple. "Ready?" She asked.
''yeah''

...✦She said before she extended her arm and her index finger as a portal formed from the tip from her finger✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded and started on her way towards the door, "Uh huh! I'm gonna get a fruit bowl, those are always good!" She clapped her hands together with a grin, thinking about the various fruit bowls that the store had. "What do you want?" She asked, turning her head back to look at him as she pushed the door open.

You owe me a reply >.<!!!)))

Roman said:
(( Yeah ))
Roman was moving around in his sleep, trying to get comfortable again. For some reason, he felt as if he were on the edge of the bed, which was weird since he never woke up this way. Roman groaned and slowly opened his eyes, only to see white hair. He plucked out a strand of his own, which was black due to his current form, which caused him to look at where the babies were sleep. "Alej-" "Dad?" "Mal?"
♡Mal opened her eye's and lifted her head, being half asleep still

"hm?..."

"I'm here too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back