• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I owe you everything roman. You've done more for me I'm an hour than my family has in my life time." She said as she burrows her face into his neck

[/QUOTE]
The clone chuckled,"I wanted to help you. So that's what I did. You don't have to thank me..." He said, gently patting Isabella's back. "Think we could stand up now?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hopefully...i can try recovering them back in Aion...their not in this world..''
"Well maybe we can go now. Swimming wouldn't be fun if you can't get wet while doing. What do ya say?" Akane asked.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Well the movie is starting. Let's see how far we can get before the kids wake up." He said, putting his arm around Mal as he watched the movie.
(( Time skip? ))
♡Mal nodded and laid her head on him

"hopefully through the whole movie"

(yeah)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around. "So where are you from?" She asks, trying to forget about Ayen, when they arrived downtown Amaya pointed stuff out. "That's were everyone hangs out" she says pointing to the cafe
Raiga followed Amaya, looking around as well. "Oh, I'm from Saitama. What about you?" He lied. He was actually from a separate plane of existence altogether, but saying that would complicate things. " The cafe, huh? Cool. Where else do people hang out?"

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]Raiga followed Amaya, looking around as well. "Oh, I'm from Saitama. What about you?" He lied. He was actually from a separate plane of existence altogether, but saying that would complicate things. " The cafe, huh? Cool. Where else do people hang out?"

[/QUOTE]
"I grew up here" she says with a sigh. "Oh um, people normally hang out in the park, at the beach, the amusement park, and the movies" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if you really want to...''
Akane nodded, "I was bored anyways. Maybe this can fix that."

~~~~~~~~

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded and laid her head on him
"hopefully through the whole movie"

(yeah)
Roman chuckled as the movie started rolling the credits, "Well that was pretty funny." He said, looking at Mal. "I'm gonna check on the kids."

Roman said:
~~~~~~~~

Roman chuckled as the movie started rolling the credits, "Well that was pretty funny." He said, looking at Mal. "I'm gonna check on the kids."
♡Mal lifted her head off of him

"alright you do that then"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal lifted her head off of him
"alright you do that then"
Roman nodded and got out of bed, making his way over to the babies. "Oh... Hey Mal? They're not infants anymore. They've grown to about toddler size." He said, rubbing his chin. "I feel by tomorrow they'll be growing into a full grown children.

Dylan drove to the dorm , parking crooked in the frount of the building leaveing it there as she stumbled up the stairs and texting Han nonsense giggling as she typed out bad jokes, not actig like her self at all

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Elliot blinked a few times as he looked over at her "Well, if you insist, I suppose we could get a snack...though it really is fine you don't have to buy me anything...." He said before she took the box, he couldn't help but smile when he saw her expression as she looked at it, it was rather cute in his opinion, again another comment he wasn't going to say out in fear of sounding weird, he averted his gaze as he tucked that thought away.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled prettily at him, "I know, but I'm okay with it." She said, tucking the game under her arm after she was done looking at it. "Besides, it's only a small snack. Like... a fruit or sandwich. We can go to a nearby store and get something!"

Sixxx said:
Dylan drove to the dorm , parking crooked in the frount of the building leaveing it there as she stumbled up the stairs and texting Han nonsense giggling as she typed out bad jokes, not actig like her self at all
@Roman
Han appeared in front of Dylan with his phone in his hand. "What's up, Dylan? Why do you keep texting me all these random things?" He asks, in a confused tone.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and got out of bed, making his way over to the babies. "Oh... Hey Mal? They're not infants anymore. They've grown to about toddler size." He said, rubbing his chin. "I feel by tomorrow they'll be growing into a full grown children.
♡Mal got up and walked over, standing next to him

"well now's as good a time to make a final decision on his name if you haven't yet..."

Roman said:
~~~~~~~~

''alright...wanna get changed first or you just wanna go out in our swim suits?''

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Sometimes I wonder why our toes can't be super strong and take a hit like that." He said, looking at Yoshino. "Then again, that's also true..."
~~~~~~~

"Where do we find that stuff?" Akane asked. "I get the feeling it isn't very common around here or anywhere."

~~~~~~

The clone smiled and hugged her back, "I... Do have bad news though. You can only see when you're here... I'm still trying to come up with a way to help you." He said. "I promise, I'll fix it though."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino blinked a few times and gave him a weird look, "Just our toes? That would be odd..." She got the vision of weirdly bulky toes that were way stronger than usual and shuddered. That was what she viewed as super strong toes and it wasn't a pretty sight. "I mean... Does stubbing your toes really hurt that bad?" Yoshino has never once stubbed her toe on anything, so she didn't know what the pain felt like. From the way Kaz reacted, it looked like it hurt a lot, so she made a mental note to be careful while walking if she wasn't wearing any shoes.

Roman said:
Han appeared in front of Dylan with his phone in his hand. "What's up, Dylan? Why do you keep texting me all these random things?" He asks, in a confused tone.
Dylan frowned and opened the door the stench of alcohol radiated off from her she hugged him " im so sad" she said nuzzling against him "everything is so messed up and i dont know what to do " she looked up at him scowling " my head hurts"she hugged him" dont go yet"

@Roman

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before chuckling "Well, at least i can get you to be honest~" he teased before parting his lips and moving in for another kiss as his hand moved up her back and onto the back of her head.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed even more at his statement before being kissed again, she began pressing into the kiss a little bit more this time.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Aiko soon leaned over and rested her head on Arako's lap✿...
...☫Arako just looked at Aiko before she began to brush Aiko's hair lightly☫...

''your hair is a bit messed up...''
Amara soon finished up with cooking and set out the food, she then brought in two servings, leaving them both on the table. "There we go~" she said before looking at them and giggling lightly, soon sitting down again.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled prettily at him, "I know, but I'm okay with it." She said, tucking the game under her arm after she was done looking at it. "Besides, it's only a small snack. Like... a fruit or sandwich. We can go to a nearby store and get something!"

Elliot looked back at her and nodded "Alright then" he smiled a little "Shall we go?" He asked, gesturing towards the door.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed even more at his statement before being kissed again, she began pressing into the kiss a little bit more this time.
Roland smiled at her pressing into the kiss before pressing into it as well, one of his hands lowered to slip under her shirt as he did so, grasping onto her bare skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back