• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled alittle as well, slightly pressing himself against her and he felt her lean closer to him, his both of his arms now wrapping around her before he pulled away for a moment to catch his breath and smirked at her "shall we continue?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stopped to catch her breath as well, looking at him as he spoke, she blushed before nodding.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko stared at him before just grabbing his hand herself☁
"you've been holding my hand most of the time, there's no reason to hesitate now..."
River smiled and took her hand before starting off to go eat with her

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stopped to catch her breath as well, looking at him as he spoke, she blushed before nodding.
Roland smiled before chuckling "Well, at least i can get you to be honest~" he teased before parting his lips and moving in for another kiss as his hand moved up her back and onto the back of her head.

Amber grinned at him " i was kidding , i worked as a clown once over the summer" she smiled as the waitress brought the food over " i was arrested as the clown once" she said with a giggle

@Daniel reaving

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Both Aiko and Arako just waited patiently as Natsuru left to go to work. He did say his ''bye im going to work'' audible for Amara✿...
"Byee~~" Amara called from the kitchen as he left. Before going back to making the Ramen, which was almost done.

Sixxx said:
Amber grinned at him " i was kidding , i worked as a clown once over the summer" she smiled as the waitress brought the food over " i was arrested as the clown once" she said with a giggle
@Daniel reaving
"Then your mind is more confused than it should be." Was all he said before chuckling a little as the waitress set the water down and he nodded before pulling out a small capsule that dispensed a black tablet Ito the water turning the water as black as space

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you mean." She asked as the cloudiness in her eyes slowly faded away and her pupils came back a golden color with emerald flecks in them and she went wide eyed. "Wh-where are we?" She asked as she brought her hands to her mouth as she teared up at the sight. She was shocked at how they suddenly where there but she was even more shocked at the colors, all the colors it was heaven. Sight, actual sight. "I-I'm dreaming aren't I?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
The clone had shaped the dimension to look like Earth, to show Isabella what she has missed out on. "This is the world we live in. This is you." He said, as a mirror appeared in front of her. "And lastly: Me. Your friend, Roman." He said with a smile

Dial nodded and started wandering the halls, finding the hall just using his nose.

Hope followed happily. "I'm Hope by the way. And this is Dial."

Nonalaka said:
"Byee~~" Amara called from the kitchen as he left. Before going back to making the Ramen, which was almost done.
...✿Aiko soon leaned over and rested her head on Arako's lap✿...

...☫Arako just looked at Aiko before she began to brush Aiko's hair lightly☫...

''your hair is a bit messed up...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then your mind is more confused than it should be." Was all he said before chuckling a little as the waitress set the water down and he nodded before pulling out a small capsule that dispensed a black tablet Ito the water turning the water as black as space

[/QUOTE]
Amber smiled and looked up at him again taking a bite of her food , the sun catching every purple and silver flake in her eyes . She turned her head and extra color disappears

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Apple flinched a little from the water being splashed✦...
Akane saw Apple flinch and immediately stopped splashing the water, "I'm sorry! I didn't think it'd get on you. Did the water get on your... Nasod thing. I forgot what it was called."

Roman said:
"Maybe they'll be all grown up tomorrow. I won't lie though, having babies is sort fun. We get to learn a lot, plus they're cute." Roman said, laughing lightly.
♡Mal nodded and laughed

"that is true, but they're tiring"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and took her hand before starting off to go eat with her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked around☁

"where is there to eat at?"

Roman said:
Akane saw Apple flinch and immediately stopped splashing the water, "I'm sorry! I didn't think it'd get on you. Did the water get on your... Nasod thing. I forgot what it was called."
''n-no...i need to make a water proof version of the nasod core or...remove it while staying alive..''

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded and laughed
"that is true, but they're tiring"
Roman chuckled, "We can do it though! We're strong!" He said, lightly nudging her. "All we have to do is stick together, because we're a team~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no...i need to make a water proof version of the nasod core or...remove it while staying alive..''
"How do you do that?" Akane asked curiously. "And if you need help, I'll gladly help you." She said, with a smile.

Roman said:
Kaz looked at Yoshino and sighed, "No. It's okay. Just let me lay here until the pain of stubbing my toe kill me please." He said, as he held onto his foot. "Why does this hurt so much?" He asked, shivering slightly from the pain. "It's like I got it cut off or something... "

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino giggled and shrugged, "I don't know. You should be careful next time~" She said, squatting down next to him.

Roman said:
"How do you do that?" Akane asked curiously. "And if you need help, I'll gladly help you." She said, with a smile.
''i need...lots...and lots of ancient nasod technology to at least keep me alive''

Roman said:
The clone had shaped the dimension to look like Earth, to show Isabella what she has missed out on. "This is the world we live in. This is you." He said, as a mirror appeared in front of her. "And lastly: Me. Your friend, Roman." He said with a smile
Isabella slowly turned to him her eyes wide before she quickly launched at him tackling him in a hug as she cried

NightCasterZ said:
Dial nodded and started wandering the halls, finding the hall just using his nose.
Hope followed happily. "I'm Hope by the way. And this is Dial."
William gladly followed them. "My names william." He said to then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back