• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, "I don't like them at all. They always upset me due to their lack of 'scariness'." He said, trying to hide the fact he was actually scared.
Maya tilted her head "...that upsets you? That you don't find them that way? Ive never heard of people being upset with them..." She said as she looked at him "...normally I don't notice since they happen so fast they startle me"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "Well, no, not really, I was just saying that you were~" she said with a giggle before she began to move in closer as well.
Roland smiled and nipped Dakota's top lip before gently kissing her, caressing her cheek as he did so and closing his eyes as he moved his hand across her back from her hip then wrapping his around her waist.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your welcome, do you want to go sit on a bench and eat our ice cream?"
╬He asked╬
Riley node. "Sure" she says before walking towards a nearby bench and sitting down.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko's face reddened, glancing at him and back in front of her repeatedly, she didn't know what to think of it, all she knew was that she was small and close enough to hear his heart☁
"i-it is?"
"Yeah because it would mean I'm at least making you feel happy around me." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Even if my flaw is the world?" She asked quietly as she say down placing her hands in her lap and hanging her head low. "The only one who's ever seemed to look past the flaws in me is you. But your happily married." She said quietly but just loud enough for him to hear her as she clenched her fist and moved her head so it was looking away from him

[/QUOTE]
The clone looked at Isabella and sighed, feeling bad for her. He then used Kamui on them both, taking them to the time space dimension. "If you're hear, anything goes. Including the ability to see." He told her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah because it would mean I'm at least making you feel happy around me." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I guess that's good"

☁She said and nodded☁

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled and nipped Dakota's top lip before gently kissing her, caressing her cheek as he did so and closing his eyes as he moved his hand across her back from her hip then wrapping his around her waist.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled into the kiss a little after he nipped her lip before kissing back gently, her eyes closing as well as she leaned a bit closer to him, enjoying the kiss.

Roman said:
The clone looked at Isabella and sighed, feeling bad for her. He then used Kamui on them both, taking them to the time space dimension. "If you're hear, anything goes. Including the ability to see." He told her.
"What do you mean." She asked as the cloudiness in her eyes slowly faded away and her pupils came back a golden color with emerald flecks in them and she went wide eyed. "Wh-where are we?" She asked as she brought her hands to her mouth as she teared up at the sight. She was shocked at how they suddenly where there but she was even more shocked at the colors, all the colors it was heaven. Sight, actual sight. "I-I'm dreaming aren't I?" She asked him

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled into the kiss a little after he nipped her lip before kissing back gently, her eyes closing as well as she leaned a bit closer to him, enjoying the kiss.
Roland smiled alittle as well, slightly pressing himself against her and he felt her lean closer to him, his both of his arms now wrapping around her before he pulled away for a moment to catch his breath and smirked at her "shall we continue?"

Daniel reaving]"I..... I can't eat food...." He said to her quietly before looking around then leaning close. "I feed on the fear of others." He said to her [/QUOTE] She leans in " im afraid of clowns if you need a snack "she said joking with a giggle sipping her drink " so if you eat food will you get sick or is just useless for you to eat" she said swirling her straw im her drink her dark blue the light caught the flakes of purple and silver in her eyes as she glanced up at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I hope so to." Blake said before he kissed her cheek again

[/QUOTE]
''and i hope that that someone she finds is worthy of her too..''

Sixxx said:
She leans in " im afraid of clowns if you need a snack "she said joking with a giggle sipping her drink " so if you eat food will you get sick or is just useless for you to eat" she said swirling her straw im her drink her dark blue the light caught the flakes of purple in her eyes as she glanced up at him
"It is useless plus it does the opposite of feeding. It actually quickens my starvation.... And I already know you are scared of clowns." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded as well before he slowly let go and looked away. "A-so what now?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"I believe you mentioned getting food earlier"

☁she said☁

Roman said:
"If she ddoesn't want it to get wet, then we can't do anything at all... That is if it isn't removable. Which I highly doubt." Akane said, splashing the water a little.
...✦Apple flinched a little from the water being splashed✦...

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty~~" Amara nodded as she made her way to the kitchen, humming lightly as she began to make the Ramen.
Dakota blush remained as he nipped her neck, after he moved, she looked at him. " You're still proving my point" she said with a giggle as she then pecked him on the lips.

Maya blinked "Not even a little bit?, Like when they do those cheap jump scares? They ruin me a swear" she said with a giggle.
...✿Both Aiko and Arako just waited patiently as Natsuru left to go to work. He did say his ''bye im going to work'' audible for Amara✿...

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen blinked and looked at her╬
"that suck's... even if your father always looked like he wanted to kill me.."
Riley laughed a little. "He still does my mom won't let him though"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So do I..... Am I worthy of you?" He asked as he pulled her close to him and kissed her cheek again

[/QUOTE]
''well of course. you did save me from a vampire''

...✿Emiko said as she smiled and kissed Blake's cheek✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." He said happily to her as he hesitantly reached for her hand hoping she wouldn't pull away

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stared at him before just grabbing his hand herself☁

"you've been holding my hand most of the time, there's no reason to hesitate now..."

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah.. though like you said, they'll be big enough to go to the bathroom and eat by themselves in a couple day's"
♡She said and began focusing on the screen
"Maybe they'll be all grown up tomorrow. I won't lie though, having babies is sort fun. We get to learn a lot, plus they're cute." Roman said, laughing lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back