• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River immediately went wide eyes and blushed. "N-no I don't." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko turned her head to look at him☁

"oh yeah? then how come when you were sleeping on the couch you rolled onto me after I crouhed down to look at you?"

Roman said:
The clone had accepted, Isabella's help and stood up with her. "Thanks. You'll find someone some day. We all do. The best you can do is wait or start your search for that person... Because they're out there looking or waiting for you."
Isabella chuckled at his words. "Your sweet but that's not true. How many men do you know that want a woman who can't do any thing for her self? A woman who can't cook, can't dress her self, can't even know if she's truly beautiful or not." She said to him as she started for the couch. "I'm not wanted by men." She said quietly to her self

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko turned her head to look at him☁

"oh yeah? then how come when you were sleeping on the couch you rolled onto me after I crouhed down to look at you?"
"I-I was asleep that's all." He said to her in emmbarasment

Roman said:
"Home Alone it is then~" Roman said as he fetched the movie. He then started it before getting back in bed. "Hopefully we can watch the movie before the babies wake up." He said, laughing lightly.
♡Mal nodded

"hopefully, we haven't had them that long but we still need a break"

Roman said:
Han yawned at the ringing of his phone, it was obvious that he was asleep. "What the hell?" He asked himself. "That's far too loud." He muttered as he read the text. It's fine with me. I'll drop by daily to check on you. If that's alright. He texted back.
Dylan smiled ordered another drink and a shot when her phone buzzed soonds good!! C you laterr she said texting back drunk the pain inside her eased as she threw back another shot and stumbled to a booth and sat in it trying to get comfortable

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-I was asleep that's all." He said to her in emmbarasment

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko kept thinking of way's to mess with him☁

"more like, faking to be asleep and making a bold move"

Nonalaka said:
Elliot smiled and shook his head "Youre welcome, but, You don't have to repay me, Let's just say its a gift" he said as he looked over at her briefly "Well, yeah, Its really simple mechanics wise but its really fun" he said with a nod before going to the counter and paying for it. He then handed the game to Yumi. "Here you go~"

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi raised a hand and wiggled her finger at him, "I want to though. Like... buying you lunch or a snack. If you're hungry that is." She said lightly before taking the game from Elliot. Her eyes danced with excitement as she looked at the game box. She couldn't wait to go to her dorm and start playing it. Once she finished her homework that was.

Sixxx said:
Amber leaned forward and smiled " i dont know to be honest, they think i could be anything from a really powerful god to a human with powers... Haven't figured it out yet" the waitress brings back a coke and a water and asks for their orders " chicken tenders, extra fries , one avocado bacon burger extra cheese , some of that amazing mac and cheese i saw on the way in ummm am that turkey wrap thingy " she said pointing at the menu the waitress was flustered but turned to the boy with a hesitant smile
@Daniel reaving
"Just a water please." Atrio said to the waitress with a nod to the waitress before looking back to amber. "We'll that's good." He said

(Sorry for not seeing this earlier

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-im not scared of water fights..!''
''its cuz of her Nasod core she has on her forehead...she prefers it to not get it wet..''
"If she ddoesn't want it to get wet, then we can't do anything at all... That is if it isn't removable. Which I highly doubt." Akane said, splashing the water a little.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko kept thinking of way's to mess with him☁
"more like, faking to be asleep and making a bold move"
"E-even if I made a move you didn't seem to not like it." He said in return to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''umm...ramen would be nice please''
''me too!''
"Alrighty~~" Amara nodded as she made her way to the kitchen, humming lightly as she began to make the Ramen.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before briefly nipping at her neck, he then looked up at her before placing a hand on her cheek "And i have such great inspiration for those things~" he teased as he looked into her eyes "I mean, if i were a fire, then you're beauty would shine like a star."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blush remained as he nipped her neck, after he moved, she looked at him. " You're still proving my point" she said with a giggle as she then pecked him on the lips.

Roman said:
Cecil returned his gaze to Maya and chuckled, "Same as you. I don't like scary movies anything else I can enjoy." He told her. "Not that I'm scared to watch a scary movie or anything though!"
Maya blinked "Not even a little bit?, Like when they do those cheap jump scares? They ruin me a swear" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blush remained as he nipped her neck, after he moved, she looked at him. " You're still proving my point" she said with a giggle as she then pecked him on the lips.
Roland shrugged his shoulders "Oh well." he said happily before pecking her lips then smiling before tilting his head "I mean, is it really that bad to have this point proven?" he asked as he dropped one of his hands to her hips before inching forward towards a kiss.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"E-even if I made a move you didn't seem to not like it." He said in return to her

[/QUOTE]
"oh? going to turn the tables on me I see, maybe I did, who knows."

☁She said and stared in front of her☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella chuckled at his words. "Your sweet but that's not true. How many men do you know that want a woman who can't do any thing for her self? A woman who can't cook, can't dress her self, can't even know if she's truly beautiful or not." She said to him as she started for the couch. "I'm not wanted by men." She said quietly to her self

[/QUOTE]
The clone laughed lightly, "Isabella... There's a lot you need to learn anout this world. There is always someone out there for you. Always. No matter what you're flaws are."

LunaCrosby said:
"oh? going to turn the tables on me I see, maybe I did, who knows."
☁She said and stared in front of her☁
River immediately smiled and slid his arms around her. "If you did enjoy it then thats good." He said to her a blush sti on his cheeks as his heart raced

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi raised a hand and wiggled her finger at him, "I want to though. Like... buying you lunch or a snack. If you're hungry that is." She said lightly before taking the game from Elliot. Her eyes danced with excitement as she looked at the game box. She couldn't wait to go to her dorm and start playing it. Once she finished her homework that was.

Elliot blinked a few times as he looked over at her "Well, if you insist, I suppose we could get a snack...though it really is fine you don't have to buy me anything...." He said before she took the box, he couldn't help but smile when he saw her expression as she looked at it, it was rather cute in his opinion, again another comment he wasn't going to say out in fear of sounding weird, he averted his gaze as he tucked that thought away.

Roman said:
The clone laughed lightly, "Isabella... There's a lot you need to learn anout this world. There is always someone out there for you. Always. No matter what you're flaws are."
"Even if my flaw is the world?" She asked quietly as she say down placing her hands in her lap and hanging her head low. "The only one who's ever seemed to look past the flaws in me is you. But your happily married." She said quietly but just loud enough for him to hear her as she clenched her fist and moved her head so it was looking away from him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Just a water please." Atrio said to the waitress with a nod to the waitress before looking back to amber. "We'll that's good." He said
(Sorry for not seeing this earlier

[/QUOTE]
" told ya i eat alot " she said looking down at the table she looked up at him and smiled lightly "why didnt you get anything? Arent you hungry ?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded
"hopefully, we haven't had them that long but we still need a break"
"I don't wanna change diapers all day and I know you don't either. Besides, you're on feeding duty." Roman said, as he pressed play.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River immediately smiled and slid his arms around her. "If you did enjoy it then thats good." He said to her a blush sti on his cheeks as his heart raced

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko's face reddened, glancing at him and back in front of her repeatedly, she didn't know what to think of it, all she knew was that she was small and close enough to hear his heart☁

"i-it is?"

Roman said:
"I don't wanna change diapers all day and I know you don't either. Besides, you're on feeding duty." Roman said, as he pressed play.
"yeah.. though like you said, they'll be big enough to go to the bathroom and eat by themselves in a couple day's"

♡She said and began focusing on the screen

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shrugged his shoulders "Oh well." he said happily before pecking her lips then smiling before tilting his head "I mean, is it really that bad to have this point proven?" he asked as he dropped one of his hands to her hips before inching forward towards a kiss.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him "Well, no, not really, I was just saying that you were~" she said with a giggle before she began to move in closer as well.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty~~" Amara nodded as she made her way to the kitchen, humming lightly as she began to make the Ramen.

Maya blinked "Not even a little bit?, Like when they do those cheap jump scares? They ruin me a swear" she said with a giggle.
Cecil nodded, "I don't like them at all. They always upset me due to their lack of 'scariness'." He said, trying to hide the fact he was actually scared.

Sixxx said:
" told ya i eat alot " she said looking down at the table she looked up at him and smiled lightly "why didnt you get anything? Arent you hungry ?"
"I..... I can't eat food...." He said to her quietly before looking around then leaning close. "I feed on the fear of others." He said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back