• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled and looked up at him again taking a bite of her food , the sun catching every purple and silver flake in her eyes . She turned her head and extra color disappears
"Why do your eyes show so many colors?" He asked as he stared into them seemingly hypnotized by her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you." He said to her before kissing her back

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too''

...✿She said as she kissed back as well✿...

LunaCrosby said:
"he can try all he want's, I can't die, only by a certain weapon, and i'm never going to mention it"
╬He said╬
(Good job)

Riley nods. "Yes I know" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why do your eyes show so many colors?" He asked as he stared into them seemingly hypnotized by her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Amber looked up at him in shock , the sun catching her eyes just right again " um i dont know i was born with them , there are big purple and silver ones but if you get really close you can see bright blue " she says with smirk

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino giggled and shrugged, "I don't know. You should be careful next time~" She said, squatting down next to him.

Kaz sighed, "Sometimes I wonder why our toes can't be super strong and take a hit like that." He said, looking at Yoshino. "Then again, that's also true..."

~~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i need...lots...and lots of ancient nasod technology to at least keep me alive''
"Where do we find that stuff?" Akane asked. "I get the feeling it isn't very common around here or anywhere."

~~~~~~

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella slowly turned to him her eyes wide before she quickly launched at him tackling him in a hug as she cried

[/QUOTE]
The clone smiled and hugged her back, "I... Do have bad news though. You can only see when you're here... I'm still trying to come up with a way to help you." He said. "I promise, I'll fix it though."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Sometimes I wonder why our toes can't be super strong and take a hit like that." He said, looking at Yoshino. "Then again, that's also true..."
~~~~~~~

"Where do we find that stuff?" Akane asked. "I get the feeling it isn't very common around here or anywhere."

~~~~~~

The clone smiled and hugged her back, "I... Do have bad news though. You can only see when you're here... I'm still trying to come up with a way to help you." He said. "I promise, I'll fix it though."
''that i dont know...''

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "We can do it though! We're strong!" He said, lightly nudging her. "All we have to do is stick together, because we're a team~"
♡Mal nodded in agreement

"yep, and that's the truth"

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen laughed╬

"not even around you, who know's, he might search through your mind or something"
Riley nods. "Yea probably" she says with a chuckle as she continued to eat her ice cream

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i love you too''
...✿She said as she kissed back as well✿...
Blake smiled into the kiss

Sixxx said:
Amber looked up at him in shock , the sun catching her eyes just right again " um i dont know i was born with them , there are big purple and silver ones but if you get really close you can see bright blue " she says with smirk
Atrio didn't notice her smirk and leaned closer to her to try and catch a Glimpse of the blue. He kept leaning closer till his face was close to hers but he didnt notice his eyes where still fixed on trying to see the blue

Roman said:
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

"I'm forever in your debt roman." She said quietly in a whimper as she hugged him tighter and refused to let go

LunaCrosby said:
"because let's face it, he's a little crazy"
╬He said and began eating his cone╬
Riley nods. "Heck yea, but to be fair... your family is pretty crazy too" she says with a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded in agreement
"yep, and that's the truth"
Roman smiled, "Well the movie is starting. Let's see how far we can get before the kids wake up." He said, putting his arm around Mal as he watched the movie.

(( Time skip? ))

Daniel reaving]Blake smiled into the kiss Atrio didn't notice her smirk and leaned closer to her to try and catch a Glimpse of the blue. He kept leaning closer till his face was close to hers but he didnt notice his eyes where still fixed on trying to see the blue "I'm forever in your debt roman." She said quietly in a whimper as she hugged him tighter and refused to let go [/QUOTE] Amber smiled looking deeply into his eyes and the bright blue appeared as he got closer she leaned forward a bit and blushed " do you see it now?" she said quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled into the kiss
Atrio didn't notice her smirk and leaned closer to her to try and catch a Glimpse of the blue. He kept leaning closer till his face was close to hers but he didnt notice his eyes where still fixed on trying to see the blue

"I'm forever in your debt roman." She said quietly in a whimper as she hugged him tighter and refused to let go

[/QUOTE]
"You don't owe me a thing. Just know that I'm always there to help, no matter what anyone says to you, just know you have me." The clone said, hugging her back.

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled looking deeply into his eyes and the bright blue appeared as he got closer she leaned forward a bit and blushed " do you see it now?" she said quietly
@Daniel reaving
"It's beautiful." He said quietly to her before he. Himself blushed a little seeing at how close they where

Dylan stumbled out of the bar hours later and walked to her car fumbling with the keys for a minute before unlocking the car and started driving back to the school

Roman said:
"You don't owe me a thing. Just know that I'm always there to help, no matter what anyone says to you, just know you have me." The clone said, hugging her back.
"I owe you everything roman. You've done more for me I'm an hour than my family has in my life time." She said as she burrows her face into his neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled into the kiss

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just kissed Blake happily✿...

Jofune Tsurabisu]"You are quite welcome." he said as he rose. "Shall we be off?" he asked. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Origami nods. "Yes lets go" she says with a smile, her blush fading

Users who are viewing this thread

Back