• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Zuko said:
Zukigo walked to school thinking "what are all the kids goibg to think about me"?
((You need to wait for your character to be accepted before posting here.))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah''
...✦She said before she extended her arm and her index finger as a portal formed from the tip from her finger✦...
Akane walked towards the portal and chuckled, "Let's do this. Grab the nasod stuff and get going~" she said with a smile as she walked through the portal.

Roman said:
Akane walked towards the portal and chuckled, "Let's do this. Grab the nasod stuff and get going~" she said with a smile as she walked through the portal.
...✦Apple went through the portal before it closed. She looked around and saw the ruins was...different✦...

''these...dont look like ruins...but my sensors say they are..here...''

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "You're right again." He said, laughing lightly. "Well I'm gonna get dressed for the day. You should too, we have a big day ahead of us, mon amour~"

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"We do?" Yoshino asked, slightly confused about the fact before she shrugged and stood up. She made her way out of the bathroom and over to the closet, grabbing a more casual outfit then usual and discarding her pajamas before putting the other clothes on. After she was done, she flopped down on the bed and threw a blanket over herself before curling up in a ball. Even though she had already gotten up and did everything she needed to do, Yoshino didn't want to leave the comfort of the room just yet. She'd rather just stay under the blanket, nice and warm until much later in the day.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal opened her eye's and lifted her head, being half asleep still
"hm?..."

"I'm here too!"
Roman blinked, "They grew overnight.." he said, looking at Alejandro. He then heard a young girl's voice too, "Misaki?" He asked in a confused tone. "You guys!" He said happily before hugging them both. "Wow... You grew up quickly."

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "They grew overnight.." he said, looking at Alejandro. He then heard a young girl's voice too, "Misaki?" He asked in a confused tone. "You guys!" He said happily before hugging them both. "Wow... You grew up quickly."
♡Mal looked over at them and blinked

"I'm not seeing things from just waking up, right?"

"uh-huh! were big now!~"

Roman said:
Han furrowed his brows, the smell of liquor making it's way to his nose. "You're drunk aren't you?" He asked. "Is that why you've been doing this all day?" He asked.
Dylan sighed and let got of him " tomorrow your gonna wake up and a year has passed and you dont recall it , you have no idea where your friends are, no idea how much time has passed and no idea what to do, your behind on life and its not your fault!" She said her voice getting louder tear welling up in her eyes " you relationship confusing and shattered cause of this time passed that you cant remember , find out the most horrid things happen in the time line you cant recall!?" She sighed wiping away tears now " it sounds awful dosent it ? I woke up chained to a tree in the forest and the last memory i had was standing with you atop the mountain by your parents house..... I dont know what to do am im scared and i hurt... So yes i drank " she plopped on the couch and looked down at the floor wiping away tears

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
(Lucia and Lucelia were waiting for their food...)

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia finished cooking the food at a decent hour before bringing over the hamburgers and spaghetti over to Lucia and Lucelia. "It's pretty hot, so I'd wait until it cools off a little. For the spaghetti at least, not really the hamburger."

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia finished cooking the food at a decent hour before bringing over the hamburgers and spaghetti over to Lucia and Lucelia. "It's pretty hot, so I'd wait until it cools off a little. For the spaghetti at least, not really the hamburger."

...✦Both nodded before Lucia went for the burger and took a bite✦...

''mm! its good! Lucelia, eat up! its really good!''

...✦Lucelia soon took a bite out of hers as well✦...

''d-delicious..''

Zuko said:
Orichago walks to school he was hopeful he'll meet some new friends
((Did you not listen to me before? you need to wait till your character has been accepted!))

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked over at them and blinked
"I'm not seeing things from just waking up, right?"

"uh-huh! were big now!~"
"Misaki! Hey sis!" Alejandro said happily, before hopping over to her.

"No... These are our kids." Roman said, laughing lightly. "They're gonna need their own rooms. I'll get them set setup later."

~~~~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Apple went through the portal before it closed. She looked around and saw the ruins was...different✦...
''these...dont look like ruins...but my sensors say they are..here...''

Akane looked around, amazed at the sights. "Maybe someone came back and rebuilt... But.. I know nothing about Nasods." She said, making her clothes appear on her body. "Need some clothes or you'll stick to your swimsuit?"

~~~~~~~~

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"We do?" Yoshino asked, slightly confused about the fact before she shrugged and stood up. She made her way out of the bathroom and over to the closet, grabbing a more casual outfit then usual and discarding her pajamas before putting the other clothes on. After she was done, she flopped down on the bed and threw a blanket over herself before curling up in a ball. Even though she had already gotten up and did everything she needed to do, Yoshino didn't want to leave the comfort of the room just yet. She'd rather just stay under the blanket, nice and warm until much later in the day.

Kaz came out of the bathroom, fully dressed. "God that hurted." He said, referring to his toe. He then saw, Yoshino under the covers. Kaz left her alone and made his way into the kitchen and began making breakfast. After about 30-40 minutes, he had finished cooking. Kaz quickly ran to the room, and tapped Yoshino, "Hey, you hungry?" He asked.

~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
Dylan sighed and let got of him " tomorrow your gonna wake up and a year has passed and you dont recall it , you have no idea where your friends are, no idea how much time has passed and no idea what to do, your behind on life and its not your fault!" She said her voice getting louder tear welling up in her eyes " you relationship confusing and shattered cause of this time passed that you cant remember , find out the most horrid things happen in the time line you cant recall!?" She sighed wiping away tears now " it sounds awful dosent it ? I woke up chained to a tree in the forest and the last memory i had was standing with you atop the mountain by your parents house..... I dont know what to do am im scared and i hurt... So yes i drank " she plopped on the couch and looked down at the floor wiping away tears
@Roman
Han walked inside the dorm and closed the door behind him. "I didn't know all of that." He said with a sigh. "I wish I could have had a drink with you, but I was busy... Sleeping." He said, putting his feet up on the table.

Roman said:

"No... These are our kids." Roman said, laughing lightly. "They're gonna need their own rooms. I'll get them set setup later."

~~~~~~~~~

Akane looked around, amazed at the sights. "Maybe someone came back and rebuilt... But.. I know nothing about Nasods." She said, making her clothes appear on her body. "Need some clothes or you'll stick to your swimsuit?"

~~~~~~~~

Kaz came out of the bathroom, fully dressed. "God that hurted." He said, referring to his toe. He then saw, Yoshino under the covers. Kaz left her alone and made his way into the kitchen and began making breakfast. After about 30-40 minutes, he had finished cooking. Kaz quickly ran to the room, and tapped Yoshino, "Hey, you hungry?" He asked.

~~~~~~

Han walked inside the dorm and closed the door behind him. "I didn't know all of that." He said with a sigh. "I wish I could have had a drink with you, but I was busy... Sleeping." He said, putting his feet up on the table.
♡Mal looked at the kids then at roman

"well i'll help you do that then, since you set up the other bed's yourself"

Misaki looked over at Alejandro "Hi bro!" she cheered happily.

Roman said:

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Dylan gave him a lopsided smile nudged him " i can make that happen "and a large bottle of liquor appeared on the table with 2 shot glasses " my powers are coming back" she said pouring him a drink and handing it to him "you knew all of that.. You just didnt see it from where i was standing " she said pouring her drink "im sorry if my re appearing has ruined everything for you ..." She said looking down at her drink

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at the kids then at roman
"well i'll help you do that then, since you set up the other bed's yourself"

Misaki looked over at Alejandro "Hi bro!" she cheered happily.
Roman smiled, "Thanks~ I appreciate it." He said, before looking at the kids with a brighter smile

Alejandro chuckled, "I'm hungry." He said, looking at his stomach. "Wanna go see what they have to eat? I'm pretty sure dad and mom wouldn't mind."

Sixxx said:
Dylan gave him a lopsided smile nudged him " i can make that happen "and a large bottle of liquor appeared on the table with 2 shot glasses " my powers are coming back" she said pouring him a drink and handing it to him "you knew all of that.. You just didnt see it from where i was standing " she said pouring her drink "im sorry if my re appearing has ruined everything for you ..." She said looking down at her drink
@Roman
"You haven't ruined anything... But I am put in a stalemate now. I don't know who I want and you know that as well as I do." He said, taking the shot. "It's not easy... In fact it's stressful."

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Thanks~ I appreciate it." He said, before looking at the kids with a brighter smile

Alejandro chuckled, "I'm hungry." He said, looking at his stomach. "Wanna go see what they have to eat? I'm pretty sure dad and mom wouldn't mind."
Mal nodded "your welcome, plus I don't mind helping anyway's" she said.

Misaki nodded excitedly "fridge raid!" she cheered happily.

Roman said:

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

''i can always summon clothes...il need to do so now just incase there are Nasods...i need to restate my royalty..''

...?She said before the swim suit turned into a gown. She soon looked at Akane as she threw an apple up lightly and caught it and repeated?...

''this...was also not Nasod made...either that or theres a new kind of Nasod...''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "your welcome, plus I don't mind helping anyway's" she said.

Misaki nodded excitedly "fridge raid!" she cheered happily.
Alejandro's stomach had growled, which slightly scared him, "Huh?! W-What the heck was that?!" He panicked. "My stomach made a weird noise!"

Roman nodded and got out of bed, "Well there's one close by our room... I'll let you decide on how close you want their room though." He said with a smile before looking at Alejandro and laughing lightly. "You're hungry."

~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i can always summon clothes...il need to do so now just incase there are Nasods...i need to restate my royalty..''
...?She said before the swim suit turned into a gown. She soon looked at Akane as she threw an apple up lightly and caught it and repeated?...

''this...was also not Nasod made...either that or theres a new kind of Nasod...''

"If there is a new kind of nasod, wouldn't that mean some had evolved or went through some sort of genetic change?" Akane asked.

712d1e2122c1fc2a1170ff35803e3ef4.jpg

Roman said:
Alejandro's stomach had growled, which slightly scared him, "Huh?! W-What the heck was that?!" He panicked. "My stomach made a weird noise!"

Roman nodded and got out of bed, "Well there's one close by our room... I'll let you decide on how close you want their room though." He said with a smile before looking at Alejandro and laughing lightly. "You're hungry."

~~~~~~

"If there is a new kind of nasod, wouldn't that mean some had evolved or went through some sort of genetic change?" Akane asked.

Mal shrugged and got up as well "kinda close, but far enough away to where they have privacy" she said.

Misaki tilted her head "is hungry some sort of term for having a angry monster in your stomach?" she asked.

Roman said:

~~~~~~

''Nasod...is another term for robots but the more advanced and more intelligent. I am only a Nasod hybrid. but i only need parts to remove this...gear on my forehead...its just starting to give me a god damn head ache..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back