• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

PandorasBox said:
Avril noticed the girl sitting on the bench. She noticed her reading a book. She was very interested in the book, but was bashful to go up to her and ask. "I have to get over this fear, before it consumes me." She whispered. The girl sighed and walked up to her. "H-hey." Avril began. "What book is that? It seems that you're very interested in it." Avril's cheeks were peach in embarrassment. "I hope I didn't sound rude." The girl mumbled.
Ayame looked up at the girl and smiled a little, "It's just a comic. If you want, I'd lend it to you. I've already read this issue anyways." She said, before placing the book down next to her. "If you want, you can take a seat." Ayame told her before taking a drink out of a cup she had.

tumblr_mvargwJa8y1rxbftoo4_250.gif

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui gave him a thumbs up, "Sure thing." Before he went off and took a few more things like needles and thread before he asked someone to cut the fabrics he had into specific length. After all that was done, Ulqui bought everything he had, "Alright I'm done. We can go to the pet shop now."

Taylor had a weird colored piece of fabric in his hand, when Ulqui had came to get him. "Alright." He said, tossing the fabric behind him, as he walked behind Ulqui. "To the pet shop." He said.

Roman said:
Ayame looked up at the girl and smiled a little, "It's just a comic. If you want, I'd lend it to you. I've already read this issue anyways." She said, before placing the book down next to her. "If you want, you can take a seat." Ayame told her before taking a drink out of a cup she had.
tumblr_mvargwJa8y1rxbftoo4_250.gif
"O-okay. Thank you." Avril sat down beside the girl. "So what's your name?" She asked.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I know... We can carry all that stuff. It's not much of a hassle." He said, with a chuckle. "Anyways, you finish getting your stuff for the clothes, and just tell me when we're leaving." He told Ulqui.

Roman's gaze had made it's way back over at Mal, "They aren't exactly the parents?" He asked. "...What's that supposed to mean? Or well... What do you mean?"
"They aren't parent's to me at all, they were horrible to me and forced me into someone else's body when I was only 8, just so they could gain power. they're just selfish people I was forced to live with to me"

♡She said

Yuri walks around the school looking for people to talk to. Being new, he didn't now where to go. "Where is everyone?" He asked himself as he walked about the school.

PandorasBox said:
"O-okay. Thank you." Avril sat down beside the girl. "So what's your name?" She asked.
Ayame set her cup down and turned to face the girl, "I'm Ayame. It's a pleasure to meet you! May I ask your name?" She asked, holding out a hand for her to shake.

--------

LunaCrosby said:

♡She said

Roman looked at Mal and sighed, "Sorry for bringing them up. I remember you telling me about that. Guess I forgot." He said, poking at the table. Their food soon arrived a moment later, and with that, the waiter was gone until needed again.

Roman said:
Ayame set her cup down and turned to face the girl, "I'm Ayame. It's a pleasure to meet you! May I ask your name?" She asked, holding out a hand for her to shake.
--------
"I'm Avril." She replied. Avril shook Ayame's hand. "It's also a pleasure to meet you too." Avril then looked at the comic Ayame let her borrow. "When should I give this back to you?"

Roman said:
--------

Roman looked at Mal and sighed, "Sorry for bringing them up. I remember you telling me about that. Guess I forgot." He said, poking at the table. Their food soon arrived a moment later, and with that, the waiter was gone until needed again.
♡Mal waited until the waiter left

"You don't need to apologize, if you forgot then I don't mind telling you again... I'm over it and thinking about them doesn't upset me"

PandorasBox said:
"I'm Avril." She replied. Avril shook Ayame's hand. "It's also a pleasure to meet you too." Avril then looked at the comic Ayame let her borrow. "When should I give this back to you?"
Ayame thought about it for a moment. She already read the chapters and was only rereading for the heck of it. "You can keep it. I was just looking over to see if I missed anything when I last read that issue." Jshe said. "If you do want I return it, bring it by my dorm. I'm in dorm 100 in the girl's building."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal waited until the waiter left
"You don't need to apologize, if you forgot then I don't mind telling you again... I'm over it and thinking about them doesn't upset me"
Roman sighed, "Alright.... So is there anyone you consider your parent or parents?" He asked. "Someone you felt did a better job of taking care of you?" he asked, taking a bite of his food.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Yeah. I like it too...I looked like this until a few years ago. Back when I lived a place alot like this...a world like this, I mean. I was an orphan for years, and had no idea where I came from or what had happened to my parents. The situation sucked, but I survived." Kalin said, sitting down next to Layla as the memories slowly came back to him.
"One day, I was doing my usual routine, stealing my essentials for the day, when this girl tried to stop me. Heh, I still remember how surprised she was when I got away from her. Anyway, she ended up chasing me into the forest. Um, so you understand why this was a very bad thing, the forest was filled with monsters, and alot of them. I usually kept to the trees to avoid them when the people in the city tried to chase me, but this chick was different...and slightly stupid, because she got us cornered by a bunch of monsters." He said, scratching his scalp gently.

[/QUOTE]
Layla listened intently, occasionally nodding her head and shifting her position on the floor below him. As he sat down beside her, she calmly scooted closer to him and came upon the decision to rest her head on his shoulder while he continued his explanation. Unsure of how telling the story made him feel, Layla chose to remain silent, even as she felt him shift to scratch at his head. Nudging him softly as a signal of encouragement to carry on, Layla shifted her weight to her side and curled her legs up into a fetus position, taking one of her hands and grabbing a hold of one of his to ensure she was listening.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla snapped out of her daze when Kaname spoke she glanced over in the direction his hands were moving towards, she turned her to look back at him, smiling and nodding her head " Alright ~" she said happily as she went to the table to sit, her legs swaying a little as her feet didn't actually touch the ground, sitting on the seat.
Briefly watching Camilla walk away, Kaname rested himself up against the wall, along the side of the counter. Glancing to watch the people make the pizza, Kaname found his thoughts trailing off to the adorable girl he was with. Subsequently, his eyes did the same, watching Camilla as she swung her feet like that of a little kid. Chuckling ever so quietly, Kaname was only interrupted upon receiving the notification that his order was done. Taking the pizza off the counter, Kaname made his way over to the table, only seating himself after laying out the box. "Dig in, but it's hot."

Roman said:
Taylor had a weird colored piece of fabric in his hand, when Ulqui had came to get him. "Alright." He said, tossing the fabric behind him, as he walked behind Ulqui. "To the pet shop." He said.

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui looked at the fabric that Taylor had in his hands and made a weird face before shrugging his shoulders, soon walking out of the store. "Pet shop, then food because I'm starving. I should have brought a snack along or something." He said as he threw the bag over his shoulder and carried it that way.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui looked at the fabric that Taylor had in his hands and made a weird face before shrugging his shoulders, soon walking out of the store. "Pet shop, then food because I'm starving. I should have brought a snack along or something." He said as he threw the bag over his shoulder and carried it that way.

Taylor chuckled, "Agreed... I'm hungry now also. Those cookies did look good, bro... I can see why Celia ate themy all." He said, smiling a little. "Maybe we can stop and get some pizza or something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back