• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
?Kagura laughed?
"sorry.. And I have to tell you something"

---------------------------

?Ally jumped pack and held her hand's up as if to protect herself?

"s-sorry Amaya!"

Kaiden nods. "Okay, what is it" he asks

Amaya chuckled. "It's fine" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Wait what? Advance in life? You mean she's see more naked people? Or she'll actually like it? Kioko frantically shook her head, there was no way that would happen. It wouldn't happen... right? Maybe she could ask her mom for some advice about this stuff, even though it was weird talking about it?...
"It is?! I'm not ready for life... maybe I'll just hide myself away and do other things."
"Cant see the world from a cave." she said. "It gets better, you will see." she comforted her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?They both soon bowed again when they finished their song. A Purple light soon appeared in the air as both the girls looked at it. It soon formed into a beast that tried to attack them but Lucia soon blocked its attack with her massive gauntlet and soon held it up with her other massive gauntlet before she threw it up soon jumping towards it, tearing through it with her claws. Another beast soon attacked Lucelia but all she did was summon her cross-shaped blaster, Abbadon, and used it to block the attack, soon charging a shot and firing at the ground so they were separated apart. The beast was now dizzy as Lucelia charged at it and decide to kick it loads of times before doing a powerful kick which sliced through the beast. The beast soon fell to its knees growling as Lucelia soon summoned soul spear and held it, the tip of the blade pointing down. She soon walked to the beast as the beast's back was facing her. She soon put her foot on the beast's back before flooring him and soon pulling the soul spear back before she stabbed it straight into its back. The beasts soon disappeared, Lucia landing beside Lucelia both having a sadistic smile?...
''looks like the demons we imprisoned seemed to have escape and tried to take their revenge~''

''seems so~ but i think the security back at home has doubled now so it should be fine from here on out~''

...?Lucelia soon looks at the audience before both the girls started and Lucelia soon asks a simple question as she raised her hand?...

''one more song~?''
The crowds were hysterical for their singing. They could not get enough. The angry monsters were one by one becoming quelled by their demonic fans.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

LunaCrosby said:
?Ally was still slightly freaking out?
"you scared me"

---------------------------

"I'm pregnant"
Amaya blinked. "Sorry" she says

Kaiden blinked. "Y-You are?!" He asks before smiling and hugging her tightly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blinked. "Sorry" she says
Kaiden blinked. "Y-You are?!" He asks before smiling and hugging her tightly.
☮All looked at Amaya and smiled again☮

"I'm fine now, you just looked really scary for a second..."

----------------

☩Kagura laughed☩

"dont hug me too hard you might crush the baby"

LunaCrosby said:
☮All looked at Amaya and smiled again☮
"I'm fine now, you just looked really scary for a second..."

----------------

☩Kagura laughed☩

"dont hug me too hard you might crush the baby"
Kaiden chuckled. "Oh yea sorry" he says before kissing her.

Amaya smiled "thanks I get that a lot" she says

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden chuckled. "Oh yea sorry" he says before kissing her.
Amaya smiled "thanks I get that a lot" she says
☩Kagura kissed him back☩

"it's fine"

--------------------------------------

☮Ally rolled her eye's jokingly☮

"right"

Tokumei's footsteps were heavy as she walked down the halls of the school her father had enrolled her in. Her eyes were a deep green flecked with bits of brown, and if you looked close enough you could almost see a forest heavy with green...

She was so zoned out she almost ran into the wall. Embarrassed she looked around to see if anyone had noticed, her lip quivering. She was only fifteen, but school made her nervous. So nervous in fact she cried days before being enrolled here. "Don't shoot it down before you try it..." her father had said. So...... Here she was.

TokumeiNoJorogumo said:
Tokumei's footsteps were heavy as she walked down the halls of the school her father had enrolled her in. Her eyes were a deep green flecked with bits of brown, and if you looked close enough you could almost see a forest heavy with green...
She was so zoned out she almost ran into the wall. Embarrassed she looked around to see if anyone had noticed, her lip quivering. She was only fifteen, but school made her nervous. So nervous in fact she cried days before being enrolled here. "Don't shoot it down before you try it..." her father had said. So...... Here she was.
((Hey, you need to submit a Character sheet and have it accepted before posting!~))

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Alright.... So is there anyone you consider your parent or parents?" He asked. "Someone you felt did a better job of taking care of you?" he asked, taking a bite of his food.
(( @LunaCrosby ))

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal thought about it
"would my brother count?"
Roman nodded, as he rraidedhis fork to his mouth. Her words soon caught him, as he replayed them in his head. "Excuse me... But did you say brother?" He asked. "You never said you had a brother..."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, as he rraidedhis fork to his mouth. Her words soon caught him, as he replayed them in his head. "Excuse me... But did you say brother?" He asked. "You never said you had a brother..."
"Because he thinks i'm dead, it's what my parent's told him. but now that were gonna be with each other for the rest of our live's then I should tell you whatever you want to know"

♡She said and shrugged

Roman said:
Alex took off his jacket and wrapped it around Yuki's shoulders. "You can take my jacket. I'll be fine without it."
Yuki smiled softly. "I guess this can work...thanks." she said quietly at him. "So what are you going to do?" she asked wrapping herself in his jacket.

LunaCrosby said:
"Because he thinks i'm dead, it's what my parent's told him. but now that were gonna be with each other for the rest of our live's then I should tell you whatever you want to know"
♡She said and shrugged
Roman sighed, "Don't you think that's something I should've known already though? And it sounds like your parents were playing favorites... In my opinion, it seems like we'll be visiting someone after breakfast."

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Don't you think that's something I should've known already though? And it sounds like your parents were playing favorites... In my opinion, it seems like we'll be visiting someone after breakfast."
♡Mal looked at him

"my brother's going to freak out if he know's iv'e been alive the whole time"

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled softly. "I guess this can work...thanks." she said quietly at him. "So what are you going to do?" she asked wrapping herself in his jacket.
Alex smiled and grabbed Yuki's hand. "The park. Maybe take a little walk.."

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura kissed him back☩
"it's fine"

--------------------------------------

☮Ally rolled her eye's jokingly☮

"right"
Kaiden smiled. "Im so excided" he says happily, wrapping his arms around her waists and pressed his forehead to hers. "We should go out to eat tonight...to celebrate" he says softly

Amaya chuckled. "I am" she says

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden smiled. "Im so excided" he says happily, wrapping his arms around her waists and pressed his forehead to hers. "We should go out to eat tonight...to celebrate" he says softly
Amaya chuckled. "I am" she says
☩Kagura nodded☩

"Alright, I mean... as long as your paying"

☩She said as she walked out the room to get ready☩

------------------------------------

Ally nodded

"Oh I know you are."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ayame thought about it for a moment. She already read the chapters and was only rereading for the heck of it. "You can keep it. I was just looking over to see if I missed anything when I last read that issue." Jshe said. "If you do want I return it, bring it by my dorm. I'm in dorm 100 in the girl's building."
"O-oh. Thanks." Avril smiled. Then her eyes widened. "I need to figure out where my dorm is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back