• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam hesitated for a little before leaving the room and coming back out with Noah, "come one sweetheart" she says leading Riley out
Riley stopped and looked back at Marcus don't hurt him... Her voice echoed through Marcus's head before they stepped outside
Marcus looked at him "Who are you?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pecked her lips "Okay." he says happily as he placed a hand on her cheek
Amaya pecked his lips back and smiled as she looked into his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at him "Who are you?"
Akito looked at Marcus. "Akito" he says his arms crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:

Akito looked at Marcus. "Akito" he says his arms crossed
Marcus nodded "Akito. Come with me. We will have a chat." He said motioning him to follow as he touched a panel hidden in the wall revealing a stairway going down

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled back as he looked into her eyes and with his free hand held her hand

Lumina said:
Chiharu stood next to him, looking around at the different stores and other buildings. There were plenty of food places scattered along the road, and Chiharu glanced up at him for a moment. Did he really not know what a food joint looked like? With her gaze returning to the buildings she pointed to a few different places to eat, including a cafe, a diner, a bar and grill, and a fast food joint. "There's plenty of food here. What looks good to you?" She asked, turning to actually look at him properly.
((@SoulofTobi did you miss this xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and spoke before she maneuvered herself a little lower to avoid Akira's sword, soon bringing up her own blade and clashing it with his to deflect the attack❦...
"Just going with what feels right~"

tumblr_n9ecfdWDTc1s5f9ado1_500.gif
...♅When his blade was deflected upwards, he used the momentum to spin around and bring his sword into Asuka's, sending her backwards slightly. He spoke as he spun his blade around within his hand, soon beginning to walk towards her♅...

“ This is getting fun~ ”

TheDragoon said:
The baby smiled as it stopped feeding, smiling happily at Ciara. She suddenly started growing in her hands.
*Ciara became wide eyed as she rest the baby on her lap as she fixed her breast back into her top*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara became wide eyed as she rest the baby on her lap as she fixed her breast back into her top*

[/QUOTE]
The baby now looked to be at least 6 years old. She looked down at herself before looking up at Ciara. "U-Umm... Hi!" She said happily with a small and shy smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "No, i still want to, it's like doing a project, a fun project, but then you see something better outside." he said happily
Dakota smiled and nodded "Oh, right, I get it" she said happily.

TheDragoon said:
The baby now looked to be at least 6 years old. She looked down at herself before looking up at Ciara. "U-Umm... Hi!" She said happily with a small and shy smile.
''uhhh...hello''

*She replied nervously*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Akito. Come with me. We will have a chat." He said motioning him to follow as he touched a panel hidden in the wall revealing a stairway going down
Akito plainly walked down. "Does Sam know about this?" He asks

Riley looked up at Sam. "Mommy, do you think that man is your brother" she asks

Sam shrugged. "Let's go get some ice cream" she says smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Akito plainly walked down. "Does Sam know about this?" He asks
Riley looked up at Sam. "Mommy, do you think that man is your brother" she asks

Sam shrugged. "Let's go get some ice cream" she says smiling a little
Marcus frowned "No. And I'd rather keep it that way"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "Oh, right, I get it" she said happily.
Roland smiled then pecked her cheek "I knew you would~" he said before stretching

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "No. And I'd rather keep it that way"
Akito shook his head. "Not good to keep secrets from your wife" he says

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Akito shook his head. "Not good to keep secrets from your wife" he says
Marcus snickered a little "I don't think she would WANT to know about this." He said as he reached the bottom "Go on and look around. I need to get something" He said as he went into a room. The entire area was filled with the smell of blood and flies in almost every corner. There seemed to be a chair with various things around it such as a dumpster filled with water and various torture tools

Users who are viewing this thread

Back