• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled and closed her eyes, happy. The fact that she had a robotic arm didn't bother her at all.
((You know what would be badass? If Mari killed Hallson while she was still a BABY
xD ))
but then you dont have permission from shorty. besides he has a plan which is Cam stopping Hall. but i guess that would be cool)))

*Ciara sat on the bed and sung a small lullaby. Since she was an Intoner, the lullaby of course, sounded really good*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but then you dont have permission from shorty. besides he has a plan which is Cam stopping Hall. but i guess that would be cool)))
*Ciara sat on the bed and sung a small lullaby. Since she was an Intoner, the lullaby of course, sounded really good*

[/QUOTE]
((I know, she isn't going to attack Hall xD ))

Mari let out a small yawn, getting a little tired. She had a cute smile on her face as she fell asleep, letting out soft snores.

TheDragoon said:
((I know, she isn't going to attack Hall xD ))
Mari let out a small yawn, getting a little tired. She had a cute smile on her face as she fell asleep, letting out soft snores.
*Ciara continued to sing the lullaby even though Mari was still asleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara continued to sing the lullaby even though Mari was still asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Mari just kept sleeping.

((You should probably give her the name Mari soon
xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Mari just kept sleeping.
((You should probably give her the name Mari soon
xD ))
soon...should we just put them on hold until Natsumi gets back?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]soon...should we just put them on hold until Natsumi gets back?))

[/QUOTE]
((If you want, Mari isn't gonna wake up unless Ciara decides to feed her...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]il have her do that when Mari starts to cry again)))

[/QUOTE]
((Mmk, she's gonna sleep for a while so I'll keep her on hold... I'm gonna age her soon >.<))

9d42638c973e98ed8352c765f66571f9f987d363_hq.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded then chuckled "The grub schools serve is always cruddy so i say we go to that town." he said crossing his arms and nodded "And if you can't keep up i'll just carry you." he said as he looked down at her
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks, starting to make her way towards the direction of town. "I-I'll be able to keep up." She didn't want to have to rely on him just to get somewhere.

Lumina said:
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks, starting to make her way towards the direction of town. "I-I'll be able to keep up." She didn't want to have to rely on him just to get somewhere.
Jojo laughed a little "Is that so? okay, but don't complain if you fall behind." he said as he started walking towards the town as well while smiling as he walked past her

TheDragoon said:
((@Lumina are you waiting on WP? Or are you going to reply? xD ))
((I was gonna wait on WP cuz we both replied so I figured she'd be the next one to say something xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed a little "Is that so? okay, but don't complain if you fall behind." he said as he started walking towards the town as well while smiling as he walked past her
"Oh don't worry, I won't." Chiharu looked at him as he walked by, rolling her eyes, but increased her own pace to keep up with him. It was a little tiring, (considering one of his strides equalled 3 of her own... or at least that's how it seemed in her mind) but of course she wouldn't admit it out loud. She simply kept pace with him.

Lumina said:
((I was gonna wait on WP cuz we both replied so I figured she'd be the next one to say something xD ))

"Oh don't worry, I won't." Chiharu looked at him as he walked by, rolling her eyes, but increased her own pace to keep up with him. It was a little tiring, (considering one of his strides equalled 3 of her own... or at least that's how it seemed in her mind) but of course she wouldn't admit it out loud. She simply kept pace with him.
(( xD yes, one Jojo leg=one Chiharu))

Jojo continued walking like he was for some time before noticing Chiharu tiring a little and slightly smirked to himself as he slowed down over time so it wasn't noticeable till he was at a pace she could easily up with, after that he chuckled "So, not having any problems back their are we?" he asked with a slight tease in his voice as he looked back at her

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "That's not true" she says standing up. "You have no proof" she huffed
Akito sighed and stood up. "Your right I don't have proof but you have to trust me" he says

Amaya smiled and wrapped her arms around ayens arm. "What do I look like?" Amaya asks
Marcus glared at the man his hand lighting up again

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya continued to eat her breakfast*

*Fuyumi quickly threw the head behind her as Seria caught it and Fuyumi charged forward with an ice claw*

[/QUOTE]
Hallson laughed a little "I see your little plan....However that power is now inside me. The head is nothing more than a memory" He said as he held his hand out and sent out a strong blast at her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus glared at the man his hand lighting up again

Hallson laughed a little "I see your little plan....However that power is now inside me. The head is nothing more than a memory" He said as he held his hand out and sent out a strong blast at her
*Fuyumi dodged it but fell over due to Natsumi's Endless*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080]''its okay...just...be good and stay here''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*She said as she smiled at the baby before putting it back in the cradle before going outside her room to see Fuyumi and Hall fight. She then tapped her foot a few times before yelling*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][I]''knock...It...OFF!!!!''[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*She said as she inflicted the spell 'Endless' on both Fuyumi and Hall making them experience intense and endless pain (I know i dont have permission to kill Hall yet [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B][I]but[/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B] no one said i needed permission to trap / wound / harm / torture / anything else that doesnt kill the character)*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] ''how many times do i have to say it......[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][I]dont...fight around.....IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!!''[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*She yelled more causing Endless to worsen*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3]''b-but...this guy......hes not welcomed here...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080][B]*Natsumi looks at Fuyumi enraged before calming down and lifting the Endless curse off of Fuyumi*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] ''oh? then whats his business here...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*She said as she looked at Hall still inflicting the Endless (Pain) curse on him*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]*Ciara stood by the baby*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ff4d4d]*sigh* ''Natsumi always was a ticking time bomb waiting to blow up...''[/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Lumina said:

((@WeirdPrincess might not reply until later...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi dodged it but fell over due to Natsumi's Endless*

[/QUOTE]
Hall smirked "Yes....Pain. Feed me more of it. See how far that gets yo-" He stopped and his eyes widened before they closed "What a shame. I would love to fight more however me staying here would only cause my death" He said referring to the amazingly powerful magic heading their way as he vanished along with the head

SoulofTobi said:
(( xD yes, one Jojo leg=one Chiharu))
Jojo continued walking like he was for some time before noticing Chiharu tiring a little and slightly smirked to himself as he slowed down over time so it wasn't noticeable till he was at a pace she could easily up with, after that he chuckled "So, not having any problems back their are we?" he asked with a slight tease in his voice as he looked back at her
Chiharu looked up at him, her arms stuck in her pockets. She frowned a bit, looking almost defensive. "What? No! I'm fine." She hadn't noticed him reducing his stride either, so she definitely wouldn't admit to being tired. She looked up at him, wondering just how it was that he was so damn tall.

TheDragoon said:
((@WeirdPrincess might not reply until later...))
((I know but I wasn't sure if we should just talk like she wasn't there, even when she was xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Hall smirked "Yes....Pain. Feed me more of it. See how far that gets yo-" He stopped and his eyes widened before they closed "What a shame. I would love to fight more however me staying here would only cause my death" He said referring to the amazingly powerful magic heading their way as he vanished along with the head
''well...thats over and done with...''

*Fuyumi's hair turned back to normal before she started to get up*

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at him, her arms stuck in her pockets. She frowned a bit, looking almost defensive. "What? No! I'm fine." She hadn't noticed him reducing his stride either, so she definitely wouldn't admit to being tired. She looked up at him, wondering just how it was that he was so damn tall.
Jojo stopped and laughed for a moment "So tell me, it didn't feel like you were going slower at all?" he asked as he leaned down to look at her then poked her nose before strengthening up and smirking down as he crossed his arms

shortyshot8 said:
The power continued traveling as a loud voice erupted from the air "BTHAXYIUS!!!"
*Natsumi yelled back*

''SHUT UP''

*She said causing Endless curse on the owner of the voice*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi yelled back*
''SHUT UP''

*She said causing Endless curse on the owner of the voice*

[/QUOTE]
The voice laughed not even caring as he could feel no pain at this point "Where are you!?" The voice sounded as if it was trailing off in another direction

shortyshot8 said:
The voice laughed not even caring as he could feel no pain at this point "Where are you!?" The voice sounded as if it was trailing off in another direction
''well...guess thats not a problem.....''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back