• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but it really wasnt...it was only a cosplay cafe''
*She said with a giggle*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he leaned back♆...

“ Yeah~ A poor assumption on my part~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and brought his sword upwards, deflecting Asuka's strike and spinning around, slashing her armour with each turn until he was positioned behind her. He then placed his sword at Asuka's neck and spoke♅...
“ There are some gaps in your defence when you strike. Try to keep your sword raised after you attack, otherwise your opponent can attack you. ”

606221f009619a68bd37fbd6f92594c9.jpg

---------------------

...♆Kuroh released a nervous laugh and turned his attention to the television, soon inspecting the current show that was playing♆...

“ S-so, uh.. what are we watching?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka turned her head slightly and looked at him from the corner of her eye before she spoke before muttering something under her breath❦...

"Right! Keep sword raised after attacking...
I totally could have blocked those..."

...❦Asuka then teleported herself out from under the blade and to the far side of the barrier. She smiled and nodded once as she held her blue out beside her, the golden aura traveling up it as it fully manifested itself into its true form, Excalibur. She knew it was said to be the greatest sword in existence, but she knew better then to believe that. Or at least, she thought she knew there were greater swords out there, she's just never seen them❦...

tumblr_n640ozDOtO1svhpylo1_500.gif

...❦Raising the blade up over her head, sparks flew off of it as the electricity and power began to build up within the sword. She soon swung it down in one swift motion, a large path of the bright yellow power burning its way through the ground and towards Akira. Steam rose off of the her sword as she positioned it in front of her again and the electricity as it continued down its path❦...

tumblr_mmijjzD8CS1qkcwzfo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-okay''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia set down Zenya in one of the chairs and handed her a plate with pancakes on it, smiling lightly as she handed her a fork and knife as well as syrup to pour on to them❤︎...

"Enjoy!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he leaned back♆...
“ Yeah~ A poor assumption on my part~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded but giggled a little*

''hmmm...can i ask, do you wear a yukata sometimes...?''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka turned her head slightly and looked at him from the corner of her eye before she spoke before muttering something under her breath❦...

...❦Asuka then teleported herself out from under the blade and to the far side of the barrier. She smiled and nodded once as she held her blue out beside her, the golden aura traveling up it as it fully manifested itself into its true form, Excalibur. She knew it was said to be the greatest sword in existence, but she knew better then to believe that. Or at least, she thought she knew there were greater swords out there, she's just never seen them❦...

...❦Raising the blade up over her head, sparks flew off of it as the electricity and power began to build up within the sword. She soon swung it down in one swift motion, a large path of the bright yellow power burning its way through the ground and towards Akira. Steam rose off of the her sword as she positioned it in front of her again and the electricity as it continued down its path❦...

...❤︎Celia set down Zenya in one of the chairs and handed her a plate with pancakes on it, smiling lightly as she handed her a fork and knife as well as syrup to pour on to them❤︎...

"Enjoy!"
*Zenya nodded before she poured some syrup on her pancakes and began to eat. She then smiled as she finished her first bite and looked at Celia with a smile*

''its delicious~''

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

"Enjoy!"
...♅Akira watched as the wave shot towards him. He smirked and brought his right arm back, soon slashing the wave. When the sword made impact with the golden wave, it snapped, prompting Akira to talk♅...

What the..?

...♅An explosion then occurred from the impact. When the smoke cleared, a large gash was seen on his chest, with his right arm missing. He laughed lightly before coughing up some blood. Akira spoke as he panted heavily♅...

“ What an attack. You should.. do attacks of the calibre more often.. ”

mLo59x.gif

----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded but giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he smiled♆...

“ I do~ Why do you ask?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as the wave shot towards him. He smirked and brought his right arm back, soon slashing the wave. When the sword made impact with the golden wave, it snapped, prompting Akira to talk♅...
What the..?

...♅An explosion then occurred from the impact. When the smoke cleared, a large gash was seen on his chest, with his right arm missing. He laughed lightly before coughing up some blood. Akira spoke as he panted heavily♅...

mLo59x.gif

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
''just curious~''

*She said as she giggled a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just curious~''
*She said as she giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ What about you? Do you wear a yukata sometimes?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ What about you? Do you wear a yukata sometimes?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''sometimes. i do wear the kimono sometimes as well~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sometimes. i do wear the kimono sometimes as well~''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied as he blushed♆...

“ That must be a sight to behold~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied as he blushed♆...
“ That must be a sight to behold~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled a little before cuddling him again*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi giggled a little before cuddling him again*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and turned his attention back to the television, observing the anime show that was currently playing♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
What the..?

mLo59x.gif

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stood perfectly still as she waited for the smoke to clear. She didn't exactly know what had happened nor that Akira was hurt. The golden wave was far to big and wide to see past and it obviously wasn't transparent. Asuka wondered what had caused such a large explosion to occur, but shrugged it off. She assumed that he had countered the attack with some, so imagine to her surprise and shock when the smoke cleared, that Akira was wounded. Asuka turned her body a little and stared at him both in shock and surprise, surprise from the power of her attack and that she could do that. She was shocked to even see him injured, Asuka didn't think she'd ever put a scratch on him. She spoke quietly as she continued to gaze at him❦...

"Did I... do that?"

tumblr_nq9e2ucMoO1r0vok0o1_500.gif

...❦Asuka couldn't believe what her eyes were showing her and gazed him for a moment longer before she lowered her head, a look of anguish coming on her face. Her bangs shielded her eyes as she stared at the ground, soon biting her lip briefly before speaking, a single tear trailing down her face❦...

"I'm done... You're injured and it's my fault. I can't continued if this is the type of risk!"

tumblr_nj037uRwUl1tjrgk5o1_500.gif

-------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded but giggled a little*

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Zenya nodded before she poured some syrup on her pancakes and began to eat. She then smiled as she finished her first bite and looked at Celia with a smile*

''its delicious~''

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia smiled lightly and spoke before she began to eat her breakfast❤︎...

"Thank you~ I'm glad you enjoy my cooking!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stood perfectly still as she waited for the smoke to clear. She didn't exactly know what had happened nor that Akira was hurt. The golden wave was far to big and wide to see past and it obviously wasn't transparent. Asuka wondered what had caused such a large explosion to occur, but shrugged it off. She assumed that he had countered the attack with some, so imagine to her surprise and shock when the smoke cleared, that Akira was wounded. Asuka turned her body a little and stared at him both in shock and surprise, surprise from the power of her attack and that she could do that. She was shocked to even see him injured, Asuka didn't think she'd ever put a scratch on him. She spoke quietly as she continued to gaze at him❦...
"Did I... do that?"

...❦Asuka couldn't believe what her eyes were showing her and gazed him for a moment longer before she lowered her head, a look of anguish coming on her face. Her bangs shielded her eyes as she stared at the ground, soon biting her lip briefly before speaking, a single tear trailing down her face❦...

"I'm done... You're injured and it's my fault. I can't continued if this is the type of risk!"

...♅Akira looked at Asuka and vanished, soon appearing infront of her. He raised his arm and wrapped it around her body, soon replying to her as he continued to breathe heavily♅...

“ Whoa, chill out~ It's my fault, not yours.. ”

...♅Akira then smiled and continued as he looked down at her♅...

“ If I hadn't used such a low quality blade, then I'd be fine~ I underestimated your attack, which caused me to be like this. ”

...♅Akira then laughed lightly and spoke, his breathing still heavy♅...

“ Now, if you don't mind, can you help me look for my arm?~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"What would happen?" Kagura asked curiously.
"It would freeze to death"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi nodded before she took Al's head away from Hall. if Hall had an intense grip, then she cut off his arm then took the head*
@shortyshot8

*Zenya moaned a bit loudly when Celia started to massage her shoulders*

[/QUOTE]
Hall smirked "Bad move" He said as Al's head began to violently erupt an obsidian flame

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus and then back at Akito. "Your little sister?" She asks
Akito nods. "Yea.. Your my little sister, we got separated because something happened and your memory was wiped clean
Marcus frowned

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi woke up and smelled the smell as she coughed a little before going over to the baby and placed her on the bed getting another pair of diapers and some toilet paper and started to change the baby's diapers*
''jeez...Shira nor Yuki not even Natsuru and Amara had to deal with stupid diaper changes..''

[/QUOTE]
The baby started to feel better once the bad smell started disappearing. She then giggled and looked up at Natsumi. "Mah!" She said happily, thrusting her hands out a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
Hall smirked "Bad move" He said as Al's head began to violently erupt an obsidian flame

Marcus frowned
Sam shook her head. "That's not true" she says standing up. "You have no proof" she huffed

Akito sighed and stood up. "Your right I don't have proof but you have to trust me" he says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "No," he chuckled "you're beautiful, but Len takes after me, and i wouldn't understand today's society as his age either, his strong Fae genes just wouldn't let him." he said before slightly smirking "Lle naa vanima" he said as he smiled at her
((I was sitting here for so long, checking every 15 to twenty minutes like 'she checked the thread, why hasn't she replied?"))
Amaya smiled and wrapped her arms around ayens arm. "What do I look like?" Amaya asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and wrapped her arms around ayens arm. "What do I look like?" Amaya asks
Ayen smiled "As i just said, once in this language, and once in my native language, you are beautiful." he said placing a hand on her cheek as he looked into her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka stood perfectly still as she waited for the smoke to clear. She didn't exactly know what had happened nor that Akira was hurt. The golden wave was far to big and wide to see past and it obviously wasn't transparent. Asuka wondered what had caused such a large explosion to occur, but shrugged it off. She assumed that he had countered the attack with some, so imagine to her surprise and shock when the smoke cleared, that Akira was wounded. Asuka turned her body a little and stared at him both in shock and surprise, surprise from the power of her attack and that she could do that. She was shocked to even see him injured, Asuka didn't think she'd ever put a scratch on him. She spoke quietly as she continued to gaze at him?...
"Did I... do that?"

...?Asuka couldn't believe what her eyes were showing her and gazed him for a moment longer before she lowered her head, a look of anguish coming on her face. Her bangs shielded her eyes as she stared at the ground, soon biting her lip briefly before speaking, a single tear trailing down her face?...

-------

...??Celia smiled lightly and spoke before she began to eat her breakfast??...

"Thank you~ I'm glad you enjoy my cooking!"
*Zenya continued to eat her breakfast*

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus frowned
*Fuyumi quickly threw the head behind her as Seria caught it and Fuyumi charged forward with an ice claw*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and vanished, soon appearing infront of her. He raised his arm and wrapped it around her body, soon replying to her as he continued to breathe heavily♅...
“ Whoa, chill out~ It's my fault, not yours.. ”

...♅Akira then smiled and continued as he looked down at her♅...

“ If I hadn't used such a low quality blade, then I'd be fine~ I underestimated your attack, which caused me to be like this. ”

...♅Akira then laughed lightly and spoke, his breathing still heavy♅...

“ Now, if you don't mind, can you help me look for my arm?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's armor disappeared in a flurry of blue particles and she was in the same clothes as before. She was still sulking, even when Akira had explained the reason as to why it wasn't her fault. Her eyes looked left then right before she stood up a little straighter and spoke, still looking saddened❦...

"Well I thought I actually did something! Even if it isn't my fault, I still feel bad..."

tumblr_nhc2elv1V81sk7nv0o1_500.gif

...❦Asuka gazed up at him and nodded, soon replying before she began peering around Akira's arm to look behind him and tilting her head slightly❦...

"Yeah, I'll help. Shouldn't it be somewhere behind you? Maybe a little to the left I think~"

tumblr_nu8bf7Tv2Z1svhpylo3_250.gif

TheDragoon said:
The baby started to feel better once the bad smell started disappearing. She then giggled and looked up at Natsumi. "Mah!" She said happily, thrusting her hands out a bit.
*Natsumi threw the dirty diapers in the trash and also the toilet paper she used before she picked up the baby a cradled it again. She was sensing a fight within the house (Hall vs Fuyumi)*

''oh great...''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "As i just said, once in this language, and once in my native language, you are beautiful." he said placing a hand on her cheek as he looked into her eyes
Amaya shook her head. "That doesn't really say much, you have to say that your my fiancé" she says before sighing. "Nevermind" she says a little disappointed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "That doesn't really say much, you have to say that your my fiancé" she says before sighing. "Nevermind" she says a little disappointed
Ayen sighed "then let me say this, if i were to describe how you look to me, we would be here all day because this language doesn't even have proper translations to mine." he said placing his forehead to hers "As for what that says, Fae never take beauty lightly, my people are known to go to war over what is beautiful and what isn't, i, for better or worst, am not an exception." he said smiling at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's armor disappeared in a flurry of blue particles and she was in the same clothes as before. She was still sulking, even when Akira had explained the reason as to why it wasn't her fault. Her eyes looked left then right before she stood up a little straighter and spoke, still looking saddened❦...
"Well I thought I actually did something! Even if it isn't my fault, I still feel bad..."

tumblr_nhc2elv1V81sk7nv0o1_500.gif

...❦Asuka gazed up at him and nodded, soon replying before she began peering around Akira's arm to look behind him and tilting her head slightly❦...

"Yeah, I'll help. Shouldn't it be somewhere behind you? Maybe a little to the left I think~"

tumblr_nu8bf7Tv2Z1svhpylo3_250.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke as he winked at her, soon planting a kiss onto her cheek♅...

“ Don't be~ I'll have you make it up to me later~ ”

...♅Akira looked around behind him shortly before spotting his arm laying in a pool of blood. He spoke♅...

“ Yeah, found it! ”

...♅Akira walked over to his limb and picked it up, soon placing it onto his stump. A golden light occurred as the limb reattached, the blood that was on his face and on the ground soon vanishing afterwards. His wound also vanished. He stretched his arms and clenched his fists multiple times. He spoke, a smile being evident on his face♅...

“ There we go~ Are you ready to continue?~ ”

tumblr_inline_nruxpdT7oV1ryvw12_500_zpsjncribru.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke as he winked at her, soon planting a kiss onto her cheek♅...
“ Don't be~ I'll have you make it up to me later~ ”

...♅Akira looked around behind him shortly before spotting his arm laying in a pool of blood. He spoke♅...

“ Yeah, found it! ”

...♅Akira walked over to his limb and picked it up, soon placing it onto his stump. A golden light occurred as the limb reattached, the blood that was on his face and on the ground soon vanishing afterwards. His wound also vanished. He stretched his arms and clenched his fists multiple times. He spoke, a smile being evident on his face♅...

“ There we go~ Are you ready to continue?~ ”

tumblr_inline_nruxpdT7oV1ryvw12_500_zpsjncribru.png

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked and watched him walk over to his arm before speaking❦...

"Eh? What do I have to do?"

...❦Asuka stared dumbfounded as Akira's arm reattached itself and the wounds disappeared. She didn't think he could do that, but then again why wouldn't he be able to. Asuka was curious to know if she could do that too, but obviously didn't want to test out the theory. Once Akira asked if she was ready, Asuka held out her arms beside her as the blade manifested itself again, only not all the way. She had used to much power with the last attack, so it would take awhile to return her sword to its true state. Blue particles whirled around her, the scarf that was around her neck and her clothes glowing bright blue before the scarf disappeared and armor appeared back on her figure. A blue aura emitted from the blade as Asuka hoisted it up over her shoulder, the blue particles faded away and she spoke rather quickly before rushing at him❦...

"Ready!"

tumblr_nr0sskphtA1s8gfjqo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked and watched him walk over to his arm before speaking❦...
"Eh? What do I have to do?"

...❦Asuka stared dumbfounded as Akira's arm reattached itself and the wounds disappeared. She didn't think he could do that, but then again why wouldn't he be able to. Asuka was curious to know if she could do that too, but obviously didn't want to test out the theory. Once Akira asked if she was ready, Asuka held out her arms beside her as the blade manifested itself again, only not all the way. She had used to much power with the last attack, so it would take awhile to return her sword to its true state. Blue particles whirled around her, the scarf that was around her neck and her clothes glowing bright blue before the scarf disappeared and armor appeared back on her figure. A blue aura emitted from the blade as Asuka hoisted it up over her shoulder, the blue particles faded away and she spoke rather quickly before rushing at him❦...

"Ready!"

tumblr_nr0sskphtA1s8gfjqo1_500.gif
...♅Akira smirked as Asuka began rushing towards him. He raised his right arm as a spear soon manifested from a golden circle. He spoke as he swung his arm downwards, the spear firing out towards her♅...

“ Let's see how you handle projectiles.. ”

tumblr_inline_nscynjVBTx1ryvw12_500_zps4jghnt6t.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi threw the dirty diapers in the trash and also the toilet paper she used before she picked up the baby a cradled it again. She was sensing a fight within the house (Hall vs Fuyumi)*
''oh great...''

[/QUOTE]
The baby seemed a bit worried now, seeing that her 'mother' was. She looked around frantically again before looking up at her 'mother'. "M...Mah?" She asked worriedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back