• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((Le Jojo?))
((They've been frozen for a while haven't they? xD ))

TheDragoon said:
((Yuto and Ken got home a long time ago... xD ))
((I missed the post so I didn't know what happened ;-; but okay xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked as Asuka began rushing towards him. He raised his right arm as a spear soon manifested from a golden circle. He spoke as he swung his arm downwards, the spear firing out towards her♅...
“ Let's see how you handle projectiles.. ”

tumblr_inline_nscynjVBTx1ryvw12_500_zps4jghnt6t.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka moved to the left to avoid the spear before she skidded to a stop, dust coming up from the ground as she did. She drew her blade back behind her and then thrust it forward, a large beam of golden and yellow lights firing at Akira❦...

tumblr_nqsfhnbVub1qf2huro1_500.gif

Lumina said:
((They've been frozen for a while haven't they? xD ))

((I missed the post so I didn't know what happened ;-; but okay xD ))
((They basically just teleported back and Yuto hollered their home. Aeko is with them >.<))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka moved to the left to avoid the spear before she skidded to a stop, dust coming up from the ground as she did. She drew her blade back behind her and then thrust it forward, a large beam of golden and yellow lights firing at Akira❦...
tumblr_nqsfhnbVub1qf2huro1_500.gif
...♅Akira leaped into the air and dodged the attack, soon landing back on the ground infront of Asuka. He leaned forward, his sword manifesting from a golden circle. He spoke as he brought his sword towards Asuka♅...

“ Not bad~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
((Yeah, one of us always forgot a reply, and it just sort of stopped...))
((Yeah, we can fix that and bring them back if you want?))

TheDragoon said:
((They basically just teleported back and Yuto hollered their home. Aeko is with them >.<))
((Okay xD should I start or you?))

SoulofTobi said:
((We could, but Akira and WP sort of stole your characters appearance...))
((They're using Yui and Tsumugi, I was using Ritsu?))

TheDragoon said:
((You please~))
Noir was sitting with Lilliana, watching her draw things on paper when she heard Yuto yell that they were back. Both girls heads snapped toward the door and they glanced at each other before running out to greet them.

Lilliana was about to run and tackle hug Ken when she saw another girl with her dad and brother, and she suddenly felt a bit awkward and shy. She walked over to Yuto instead, hugging his leg.

SoulofTobi said:
((Until now i thought yours and the other were the same......))
((Ahah nope! I was gonna use Yui but Akira had said he was gonna use her, so I used Ritsu instead xD ))

Lumina said:
((They're using Yui and Tsumugi, I was using Ritsu?))

Noir was sitting with Lilliana, watching her draw things on paper when she heard Yuto yell that they were back. Both girls heads snapped toward the door and they glanced at each other before running out to greet them.

Lilliana was about to run and tackle hug Ken when she saw another girl with her dad and brother, and she suddenly felt a bit awkward and shy. She walked over to Yuto instead, hugging his leg.
Since Lilliana didn't tackle hug him, he did it instead, smiling and cuddling her. "Yay! Lily! Lily Lily Lily Lilyyyyyy!" He said happily.

Yuto laughed lightly and motioned his hand over to Aeko. "Lily, this is Aeko, Ken's new friend." He said with a smile.

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
((Ahah nope! I was gonna use Yui but Akira had said he was gonna use her, so I used Ritsu instead xD ))
((Well then... should i go first, or nah?))

Lumina said:
((Sure yeah you go first xD ))
Jojo sighed as his arms went slack "Any clue if there's a good place to eat around here?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes and looked around as his stomach growled

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed as his arms went slack "Any clue if there's a good place to eat around here?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes and looked around as his stomach growled
Chiharu looked up at him, a finger to her chin in thought. "Well I don't know the area well, but if there's a school, there's a cafeteria, right? I heard there's a town nearby, so maybe there would be food there? Hm..." She tapped her chin, still thinking.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at him, a finger to her chin in thought. "Well I don't know the area well, but if there's a school, there's a cafeteria, right? I heard there's a town nearby, so maybe there would be food there? Hm..." She tapped her chin, still thinking.
Jojo nodded then chuckled "The grub schools serve is always cruddy so i say we go to that town." he said crossing his arms and nodded "And if you can't keep up i'll just carry you." he said as he looked down at her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira leaped into the air and dodged the attack, soon landing back on the ground infront of Asuka. He leaned forward, his sword manifesting from a golden circle. He spoke as he brought his sword towards Asuka♅...
“ Not bad~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled lightly and spoke before she maneuvered herself a little lower to avoid Akira's sword, soon bringing up her own blade and clashing it with his to deflect the attack❦...

"Just going with what feels right~"

tumblr_n9ecfdWDTc1s5f9ado1_500.gif

TheDragoon said:
The baby seemed a bit worried now, seeing that her 'mother' was. She looked around frantically again before looking up at her 'mother'. "M...Mah?" She asked worriedly.
''its okay...just...be good and stay here''

*She said as she smiled at the baby before putting it back in the cradle before going outside her room to see Fuyumi and Hall fight. She then tapped her foot a few times before yelling*

''knock...It...OFF!!!!''

*She said as she inflicted the spell 'Endless' on both Fuyumi and Hall making them experience intense and endless pain (I know i dont have permission to kill Hall yet but no one said i needed permission to trap / wound / harm / torture / anything else that doesnt kill the character)*

''how many times do i have to say it......
dont...fight around.....IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!!''

*She yelled more causing Endless to worsen*

''b-but...this guy......hes not welcomed here...''

*Natsumi looks at Fuyumi enraged before calming down and lifting the Endless curse off of Fuyumi*

''oh? then whats his business here...''

*She said as she looked at Hall still inflicting the Endless (Pain) curse on him*

*Ciara stood by the baby*

*sigh* ''Natsumi always was a ticking time bomb waiting to blow up...''

@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its okay...just...be good and stay here''
*She said as she smiled at the baby before putting it back in the cradle before going outside her room to see Fuyumi and Hall fight. She then tapped her foot a few times before yelling*

''knock...It...OFF!!!!''

*She said as she inflicted the spell 'Endless' on both Fuyumi and Hall making them experience intense and endless pain (I know i dont have permission to kill Hall yet but no one said i needed permission to trap / wound / harm / torture / anything else that doesnt kill the character)*

''how many times do i have to say it......
dont...fight around.....IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!!''

*She yelled more causing Endless to worsen*

''b-but...this guy......hes not welcomed here...''

*Natsumi looks at Fuyumi enraged before calming down and lifting the Endless curse off of Fuyumi*

''oh? then whats his business here...''

*She said as she looked at Hall still inflicting the Endless (Pain) curse on him*

*Ciara stood by the baby*

*sigh* ''Natsumi always was a ticking time bomb waiting to blow up...''

[/QUOTE]
The baby looked up at Ciara, a bit frightened by the screaming and yelling. She wonder if 'mama' was ok. She held her small arms up towards Ciara, wondering if she would pick her up and make her feel safe.

TheDragoon said:
The baby looked up at Ciara, a bit frightened by the screaming and yelling. She wonder if 'mama' was ok. She held her small arms up towards Ciara, wondering if she would pick her up and make her feel safe.
*Ciara just decided to pet the baby's head. She soon picked her up and cradled it even though her left arm was robotic and not a flesh-arm*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara just decided to pet the baby's head. She soon picked her up and cradled it even though her left arm was robotic and not a flesh-arm*

[/QUOTE]
Mari smiled and closed her eyes, happy. The fact that she had a robotic arm didn't bother her at all.

((You know what would be badass? If Mari killed Hallson while she was still a BABY
xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back