• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stopped and laughed for a moment "So tell me, it didn't feel like you were going slower at all?" he asked as he leaned down to look at her then poked her nose before strengthening up and smirking down as he crossed his arms
Chiharu looked up at Jojo, her cheeks still puffed out in protest. She was about to respond when he poked her nose and she flinched back in surprise, groaning a bit. "Maybe I was going slower, I dunno..." Her voice trailed off as she stuck her hands in her pockets, still looking up at him.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at Jojo, her cheeks still puffed out in protest. She was about to respond when he poked her nose and she flinched back in surprise, groaning a bit. "Maybe I was going slower, I dunno..." Her voice trailed off as she stuck her hands in her pockets, still looking up at him.
Jojo chuckled and slightly shook his head "you are just to prideful for your stance in life." he said as he bent down to be eye level with her "if you were truly having trouble, then you should of said something!" he said with a semi-serious tone "rarely in life will you get that chance." he said as he straightened again and started walking at the pace he was before he stopped.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and slightly shook his head "you are just to prideful for your stance in life." he said as he bent down to be eye level with her "if you were truly having trouble, then you should of said something!" he said with a semi-serious tone "rarely in life will you get that chance." he said as he straightened again and started walking at the pace he was before he stopped.
"I guess so... hey wait up!" Jojo had gotten so far ahead that Chiharu had to literally run to catch up, but she stayed at his pace once she got there. "And I am not prideful. Just stubborn." She nodded, putting her hands behind her head as she walked next to him.

Lumina said:
"I guess so... hey wait up!" Jojo had gotten so far ahead that Chiharu had to literally run to catch up, but she stayed at his pace once she got there. "And I am not prideful. Just stubborn." She nodded, putting her hands behind her head as she walked next to him.
Jojo looked down at her as they walked and sighed "but you also seem to be smart, so you must know stubbornness and pride go hand and hand, and are two sides of the same coin." he said as he dragged his hand over his face.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked down at her as they walked and sighed "but you also seem to be smart, so you must know stubbornness and pride go hand and hand, and are two sides of the same coin." he said as he dragged his hand over his face.
Chiharu gave him a sideways glance before dropping her hands to her sides, looking back out at the route in front of them. "I'm already small, I don't need you thinking I can't do anything by myself too.." She nearly mumbled the words, part of her not wanting him to hear her reasons. She felt it was a dumb reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Chiharu gave him a sideways glance before dropping her hands to her sides, looking back out at the route in front of them. "I'm already small, I don't need you thinking I can't do anything by myself too.." She nearly mumbled the words, part of her not wanting him to hear her reasons. She felt it was a dumb reason.
Jojo stayed quiet as they finished their walk into town and stopped when they got to the first big street to look around "any of these look like food places to you short stuff?" he asked as he looked back to her

shortyshot8 said:
"It would freeze to death"
Hall smirked "Bad move" He said as Al's head began to violently erupt an obsidian flame

Marcus frowned
"well lets hope your power settles down or else it would suck" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stayed quiet as they finished their walk into town and stopped when they got to the first big street to look around "any of these look like food places to you short stuff?" he asked as he looked back to her
Chiharu stood next to him, looking around at the different stores and other buildings. There were plenty of food places scattered along the road, and Chiharu glanced up at him for a moment. Did he really not know what a food joint looked like? With her gaze returning to the buildings she pointed to a few different places to eat, including a cafe, a diner, a bar and grill, and a fast food joint. "There's plenty of food here. What looks good to you?" She asked, turning to actually look at him properly.

The baby started crying in Ciara's arms all of a sudden. It was crying because it was hungry.

TheDragoon said:
The baby started crying in Ciara's arms all of a sudden. It was crying because it was hungry.
@Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:

@Himeragi Seiker
*Ciara noticed before she got up to go to the kitchen but stopped realizing it was only a baby, so she started to breast feed the baby*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara noticed before she got up to go to the kitchen but stopped realizing it was only a baby, so she started to breast feed the baby*

[/QUOTE]
The baby reluctantly fed happily, no longer crying.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara kept breast feeding not knowing when to stop*

[/QUOTE]
The baby smiled as it stopped feeding, smiling happily at Ciara. She suddenly started growing in her hands.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "then let me say this, if i were to describe how you look to me, we would be here all day because this language doesn't even have proper translations to mine." he said placing his forehead to hers "As for what that says, Fae never take beauty lightly, my people are known to go to war over what is beautiful and what isn't, i, for better or worst, am not an exception." he said smiling at her.
Amaya looked into his eyes. "Okay" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:

Hallson laughed a little "I see your little plan....However that power is now inside me. The head is nothing more than a memory" He said as he held his hand out and sent out a strong blast at her

Sam crossed her arms.

Riley hugged Marcus. "I believe he's telling the truth I feel it" she says looking up at Marcus

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked into his eyes. "Okay" she says softly
Sam crossed her arms.

Riley hugged Marcus. "I believe he's telling the truth I feel it" she says looking up at Marcus
Marcus looked down at her "That doesn't make me feel better. If Sam doesn't remember him" He looked back up at the man "Then there is a reason for that"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked down at her "That doesn't make me feel better. If Sam doesn't remember him" He looked back up at the man "Then there is a reason for that"
Akito put a hand on his cheek. "Please trust me Sammy" he says. "remember me..." He sighs to himself

"What happened to mommy that made her loose her memory?" Riley asks Akito taking a step towards him

Sam looked over at Riley and then to akito

Mayyflower said:
Akito put a hand on his cheek. "Please trust me Sammy" he says. "remember me..." He sighs to himself
"What happened to mommy that made her loose her memory?" Riley asks Akito taking a step towards him

Sam looked over at Riley and then to akito
Marcus frowned "Riley. Sam. I think you both need to go outside for a moment."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Riley. Sam. I think you both need to go outside for a moment."
Sam hesitated for a little before leaving the room and coming back out with Noah, "come one sweetheart" she says leading Riley out

Riley stopped and looked back at Marcus don't hurt him... Her voice echoed through Marcus's head before they stepped outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back