• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued smiling and replied as he ate another sandwich♅...
“ I'd do anything for you, my love~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka layed back against the rug and looked up at the sky again as she ate another strawberry, soon speaking❦...

"As would I~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked at Lumina and chuckled a little. She didn't really think it was that big, but maybe it was because she was use to it. Or maybe it was pretty big, but seemed small in her perspective somehow. Leaning back in the seat that she sat in, Autumn smiled at her and spoke before her gaze shifted out to the amusement grounds the high they got.
"I guess so. Well... yeah actually it's pretty big, now that I think about it~"
Lumina smiled softly at Autumn, her gaze following hers as she looked out at the park. As they rose higher everything seemed to get smaller and smaller, and she could really see the sun setting in all its glory from up here. Her smile grew as she looked out at it, enjoying it's warmth and the colors it was giving off. She shrugged off her jacket, letting her stiff wings extend a bit to soak in the warmth, and in this light it almost made them look like they were glowing or made of real flames. She looked out at the scenery, feeling more at peace now than she had all day.

"It's really lovely up here."

She held the bird tightly in her hand, tucking some hair behind her ears with the other hand.

shortyshot8 said:
(Say what O_O)
(( happened when you were gone, so yeah... Neko isn't dead, she's just two different people now. Though the characters are in use right now ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka layed back against the rug and looked up at the sky again as she ate another strawberry, soon speaking❦...
"As would I~"
...♅Akira smiled and went onto his stomach, soon looking towards Asuka, propping his head up with his hands. He spoke as a smile appeared on his face♅...

“ Your skin is glowing in the sunlight~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
(( happened when you were gone, so yeah... Neko isn't dead, she's just two different people now. Though the characters are in use right now ))
(Thanks ._.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yup. notifs are retarded again...)))
''a-ah...alright''

*She replied before looking out the window. She thought she just caught a glimpse of a portal closing but chose to ignore it*

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia sighed lightly and shut her phone, setting it on to the bedside table beside her before she closed her eyes. She soon fell asleep, her breathing soft and even❤︎...

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Well, could you teleport us to her then?" he asked
Amaya nods before warping to Rin, Rin was laying under a tree in the park

(Anyone free?)

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia sighed lightly and shut her phone, setting it on to the bedside table beside her before she closed her eyes. She soon fell asleep, her breathing soft and even❤︎...
*Celia just sat on the window frame as she opened the window and let her legs hang outside as she stared at the sky soon falling asleep*

time skip??)))

---

*Himeragi was asleep on the couch, her phone next to her head*

@Fukushima Akira

DarlingInfinity said:
{Um, hi? I'm not very sure how the rp goes on this website... But may I join?}
well...sure xD but you need to scroll up to the Character Sign-Up tab and create a character if you dont have one already)))

DarlingInfinity said:
{Um, hi? I'm not very sure how the rp goes on this website... But may I join?}
(Go to the character sign up and create a character and then wait to be accepted)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh opened his phone and scrolled down to Himeragi's number, soon pressing the call button and waiting for an answer♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi's phone rang before she woke up and sat up and then answered it*

''hello?''

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

well...sure xD but you need to scroll up to the Character Sign-Up tab and create a character if you dont have one already)))
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

{Well I'm brand new on this since a different rp website banned me for saying hi x3... So could I jump in or post a picture of my character?}

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b3b300][B]...♅Akira smiled and went onto his stomach said:
image.png.a9d2c5a1979734b6f4b3a035d764fe6b.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    291 KB · Views: 14
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi's phone rang before she woke up and sat up and then answered it*
''hello?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh immediately smiled and spoke into his phone♆...

“ Hey, Hime-chan~ It's Kuroh, I've just finished my training, so you're free to come over~ ”

DarlingInfinity said:
{Well I'm brand new on this since a different rp website banned me for saying hi x3... So could I jump in or post a picture of my character?}
ahhhh~ well...that RP website can just...idk. just die xD such a pathetic way to go but...

you probably need to create a character first. dont worry, it will be accepted shortly by Akira and...yeah)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ahhhh~ well...that RP website can just...idk. just die xD such a pathetic way to go but...
you probably need to create a character first. dont worry, it will be accepted shortly by Akira and...yeah)))

[/QUOTE]
{So I should make a description for it and such?}

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh immediately smiled and spoke into his phone♆...
“ Hey, Hime-chan~ It's Kuroh, I've just finished my training, so you're free to come over~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''oh. alrighty~ il come over now''

*She said before hanging up soon teleporting in front of Kuroh. She then fixed her hair a little since it was messed up a little. She then smiled at Kuroh*

''im here~''

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled softly at Autumn, her gaze following hers as she looked out at the park. As they rose higher everything seemed to get smaller and smaller, and she could really see the sun setting in all its glory from up here. Her smile grew as she looked out at it, enjoying it's warmth and the colors it was giving off. She shrugged off her jacket, letting her stiff wings extend a bit to soak in the warmth, and in this light it almost made them look like they were glowing or made of real flames. She looked out at the scenery, feeling more at peace now than she had all day.
"It's really lovely up here."

She held the bird tightly in her hand, tucking some hair behind her ears with the other hand.
Autumn nodded in agreement, it really was quite breathtaking from being up this high. The light posts and the different colored lights from the rides, shined and twinkled as they both looked down at the park the high they rose. She noticed that Lumina had taken off her jacket and her wings were stretched out a little, Autumn soon looking at them in awe. They looked beautiful the way the light was shining on them and it was about as breathtaking as the scene below them. Autumn soon shifted her gaze back towards the outside world, the bag with the small fish in it sitting on her lap. The bag moved ever so slightly once they reached the top of the Ferris wheel, where it stopped momentarily. Fireworks soon shot off into the sky, an array of different shapes and colors sparking in the sky.

"Woah..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka turned her head towards Akira as her blue irises gazed down at him, a soft and gentle smile on her face❦...
"Is it? I wonder why~"

View attachment 169482
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he continued gazing at her♅...

“ It is normal, I suppose~ You're really beautiful~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back