• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Okay, I will" she said with a smile "She wished us the best and said she hoped we were happy....she also explained why she left, so I'm not angry at her for doing so"
Roland nodded "it must of been hard on her now that i think of it, having to leave the ones you love behind, i don't think i could be that brave and strong." he said softly

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto smiled lightly at her as he turned his head. "Huh? Would you like me to stay here?" He asked with his same sweet smile.
39175b3858ae437b185b43bb29d994b9.gif
Jade

My face turned bright red when he turned and asked me that. 'Yes i would like you to stay" i tell him smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly before she leaned up and kissed his cheek. She then turned and began to leave the bathroom as she spoke❦...
"That's good to know. We should probably go check on the kids, see if their up yet~"
...♅Akira smiled warmly and replied as he followed Asuka through the doorway♅...

“ Sure~ ”

Not finding anyone, Athena heads inside, Hwahee gently floating about half an inch in the air and floating towards the bathroom, remembering she forgot her hair tie to tie up her braid.

Lumina said:
Lumina noticed the thumbs up, giving one back, and when she started making the teacup go faster she found herself gripping one arm to the teacup and one to her hair to keep it from flying everywhere. The latter effort was failing, however. She did manage to look up as this was happening and she saw Autumn's excited face, happy that her friend was enjoying the ride. She was too, she had to admit, but one could only take so much before bei ng exhausted. She too could feel the ride slowing down, and found herself faced with mixed feelings; that of disappointment that it was over, and that of relief that it was over. As the cup slowed down she released her grip on the ride, settling back down a bit before finally it came to a stop.
"Well then."

She exhaled a sigh of relief before grinning at Autumn.

"That definitely was fun!"
((@WeirdPrincess did you ever reply to this?))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "it must of been hard on her now that i think of it, having to leave the ones you love behind, i don't think i could be that brave and strong." he said softly
Dakota nodded "Yeah, I admire her for that in a way, she just wanted us to be safe" she said with a smile "I still wish it never had to be that way though" she said as she twirled a strand of her hair around her finger.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, I admire her for that in a way, she just wanted us to be safe" she said with a smile "I still wish it never had to be that way though" she said as she twirled a strand of her hair around her finger.
Roland nodded "but at the end of the day we can only wish for the past to change." he said giving her hand a slight squeeze as he looked at her "but at the same time, it maybe be selfish of me, but i don't want to risk changing the past, because it would run the risk of us now meeting." he said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "but at the end of the day we can only wish for the past to change." he said giving her hand a slight squeeze as he looked at her "but at the same time, it maybe be selfish of me, but i don't want to risk changing the past, because it would run the risk of us now meeting." he said softly
Dakota looked at him as her eyes flickered a bit "Well, when you say it that way....I guess even if my past wasn't ideal...I got to meet you because of it..." she smiled at him "So whatever happened was worth in the end..I don't think what you are saying is selfish, besides, right now, I don't think my life could be any more perfect"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him as her eyes flickered a bit "Well, when you say it that way....I guess even if my past wasn't ideal...I got to meet you because of it..." she smiled at him "So whatever happened was worth in the end..I don't think what you are saying is selfish, besides, right now, I don't think my life could be any more perfect"
Roland smiled at her "And i don't think mine could either~" he said before pecking her cheek "but as my father says, it takes thousands if not millions of mistakes before you can make something perfect~" he said happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly smiled "I slept great, especially since i had you in my arms~" he said before tilting his head "are those shakers that interesting?" he asked teasingly
Amaya blushed and smiled. "Yea they are" she says with a smirk

"Gonna go tie up my hair into a braid!" Hwahee shouted at Athena. She slammed the bathroom door open, and called out, "HAIR TIIIIIE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUU?!" without knowing that Ayen and Amaya were there.

"HAIR TIEEEEEE, STOP HIDING! I NEED TO BRAID MY HAIR AGAIN!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and smiled. "Yea they are" she says with a smirk
Ayen chuckled "well, i guess cats are easily amused~" he said teasingly

The waiter walked over "here's your orders, is there anything else i can get for you?" he asked cheerfully as he set down their food

TheDragoon said:
Aiden nodded before continuing to eat like a mad bloodhound.

Yushido nodded a bit. "Hmm... Yes... Not many of the teachers I know care about their students... And even if they say they do, I know their lying. I can read minds." He said, laughing lightly.

Ikuto nodded in appreciation before going into the bathroom to change.
"Well there's no use in keeping the fact I think you're cute a secret.' Ayako said, looking at her hands on the table. "Well... I know I care for my students. They're like... My own kids in a way."

---------

Nanne said:
"Okay...here try this on.." she said throwing him one of Mako's shirts.
Alex caught the shirt and gave Yuki a hug, "Thanks. I guess kind of went overboard, throwing my own shirt in the trash." He said, before putting the new shirt on.

-----

IniMiney said:
"Gonna go tie up my hair into a braid!" Hwahee shouted at Athena. She slammed the bathroom door open, and called out, "HAIR TIIIIIE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUU?!" without knowing that Ayen and Amaya were there.
"HAIR TIEEEEEE, STOP HIDING! I NEED TO BRAID MY HAIR AGAIN!"
(@SoulofTobi coughcoughcough)

IniMiney said:
(@SoulofTobi coughcoughcough)
((if you wanted us to respond to it then you should of tagged us in the first place, or even put a reply to each of our posts in there, but seeing as Mayy's posting has become more spread out time wise, i don't think we can do a three way interaction......))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "And i don't think mine could either~" he said before pecking her cheek "but as my father says, it takes thousands if not millions of mistakes before you can make something perfect~" he said happily
Dakota smiled as he pecked her cheek "I'd like to think no more mistakes in my life need to be made, I feel like it won't need to take any more anyways~"

Roman said:
"Well there's no use in keeping the fact I think you're cute a secret.' Ayako said, looking at her hands on the table. "Well... I know I care for my students. They're like... My own kids in a way."
---------

Alex caught the shirt and gave Yuki a hug, "Thanks. I guess kind of went overboard, throwing my own shirt in the trash." He said, before putting the new shirt on.

-----
Yuki watched him put on the shirt. "Is it okay?..." she asked. Yuki titled her head a bit and blushed after noticing she stared a bit too long. She quickly looked away, "I don't know why you did that but it could've been easily solved..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as he pecked her cheek "I'd like to think no more mistakes in my life need to be made, I feel like it won't need to take any more anyways~"
Roland chuckled "but you learn from each mistake, so in the end, as long as you learn form them, mistakes aren't entirely bad." he said as he smiled at her

Nanne said:
Yuki watched him put on the shirt. "Is it okay?..." she asked. Yuki titled her head a bit and blushed after noticing she stared a bit too long. She quickly looked away, "I don't know why you did that but it could've been easily solved..."
Alex pulled the shirt down over his head, soon taking a look it, "Perfect. It looks just like my sweater, what a coincidence." He said, looking over at Yuki, noticing her blush. "What's wrong with you? Not feeling well?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back