• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled more. "Well there's a first for everything" she says back with a smirk
Ayen smiled "is there now? should we start talking about first times?" he asked teasingly

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto blinked before he got a bit of a panicked expression. "T-Tie me up?" He asked.
Jade

"yeah so you won't move. Is that going to far?" I asked him as I sigh. Don't want to lose my first friend I thought.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Okay!", she yelled as Andrew ran inside. He did say have fun, so I guess it's okay if I do that... She sat on their porch and looked at the view. There was grass, and trees, and roads. And all of it was green, the same boring old color. Neri stared at the tree and made a strong wind blow through it taking most of the leaves, they flew over the house and then fell out of sight. "I wonder where the leaves went", Neri thought as she ran around the house towards the back. The back yard had grass and trees, but now there was a big pile of leaves there too. She had no clue what to do about it. She ran back to the front and sat down on the porch, hoping no one would notice the giant pile of leaves in the backyard.
Andrew

After I was done getting dressed I went back outside towards Neri. "alright ready to go my pretty rose. Where do you want to go next?" I asked her smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal opened her eyes and looked at the man "Should have listened she said before looking at Roman "Thank you for catching me" she said and smiled.
Roman stood up, holding Mal in his arms, "Don't mention it." He said, before setting her down and changing forms. He then ran at the male, uppercutting once he made it close enough.

tumblr_inline_nsgygpQUv61swtr26_500.gif

"Never lay a finger on her again!" He shouted, looking at the niw asleep male

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "not over the ring, over you~" he said happily before pecking her lips
Dakota giggled before hugging him tightly "I love you~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Nah there's not need for that" she says jokingly
Ayen chuckled "are you sure? maybe others will find it interesting~" he said playfully.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before hugging him tightly "I love you~"
Roland returned the hug "and i love you." he said happily before lowering his head and kissing her

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka started to sink lower into the tub until the water was up to her mouth and when she inhaled, got a mouth full of water. Her eyes shot open and coughed as she sat up straighter❦...
"So that's why they advise not to fall asleep in the tub... I think I'll be getting out now~"

...❦Standing up in the tub, she coughed a little more as she got out and found a towel, soon wrapping it around her body and taking her hair out of the high ponytail it was in❦...
...♅Akira had fallen asleep, his head rested against the top of the bath, and his face resting upwards, facing the ceiling. His arm was still rested on his forehead, and his breathing has slowed down and softened♅...

Lumina said:
That's all he was upset over? Violetta couldn't help but laugh a bit, reaching up her arm to poke his nose with her finger.
"You're silly, you know that?"

She turned, standing up, and started making her way down the hill on the road toward the city.
Takeshi chuckled, "I can't help it. I need to be silly as for you, just continue to be you." He said, smiling, soon following behind her. "But seriously, it's true.. I am silly~ I can't help it though~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Once Lumina got in the teacup, the door on the side shut almost automatically. Autumn held on to the circle in the middle, just for support until the ride started which it did a few minutes later. The other cups we're spinning around in circles on a tract, though as the cups spun some of them were just following the track it was on. Others were spinning at a rapid pace.
"I'm gonna spin this a little okay?"
Out of fear of the unknown Lumina gripped the center of the teacup until her knuckles were white when the ride started. It was so strange turning in the circles like this. But it wasn't too bad, and after a little while she relaxed, enjoying the feeling of spinning around.

"Okay, go ahead."

Nonalaka said:
Rini giggled "Then now I have two sisters!...though...I haven't seen Yuna for a while..." she said quietly "She's been busy this past while but maybe she'll come visit someday" she said happily.

"It majes you, you!...Roy, marriage is a pretty big thing...its only natural that you'd be worried that I wouldn't be ready to agree to such a thing" she said smiling as she hugged him.
*she giggles happily at this and nods at this* "Yes and a cute wolf boy brother too." *she grins nipping his neck* ((Work for me))

Thankfully, the seat to the right of her best friend, Hwahee's, seat was open. She quickly snagged it and placed her name tag on the front of her desk: "ATHENA KNIGHTELY" She always did this to give herself a sort of sense of identity. She's been having this kind of trouble that she didn't have an identity for the past eight years.

Sighing, Athena turned her head towards Hwahee and gazed over her. The woman's long brown hair was pinned up in a braid, her cute red hat with a purple ribbon on it hiding her curly bangs. Her stylish fans were closed up and placed on her desk, Her eyes were half closed, she was obviously sick and tired of waiting for the teacher to come in.

The Magic Knight internally sighed; she secretly feelings for Hwahee, her being completely oblivious to them and thinking that she was just her best friend. She leaned over and whispered to her, "Hey, Hwaa. Where's the teacher?" Hwahee leaned back and whispered, "Hey, 'Thena. I think she was murdered or something. I hope so, because if she was, we'd have a day off of school." Athena quietly chucked. Hwahee always made these kind of jokes, it was just her style of them, but Athena didn't mind.

Roman said:
"Well I always doubted the fact that'd he'd find a girlfriend as quiet as he is. He barely talked to me sometimes. But look... He has you, what a surprise." Aaron said before turning back to his room. "Good luck with your relationship!" He said before getting dressed and running out of the door. Cecil sighed, "He can be a bit... Too much sometimes."
"O-Oh, I see, Thank you" she said waving as he left. Moriko then turned to Cecil and smiled lightly "He seems nice though" she said with a nod.

"I hope so. By the way, speaking of where people are, where's Di-Jun?" Athena whispered back.

"I don't know, and unlike the teacher, I hope he's OK." Hwahee hoarsely whispered.

"Sorry about that, my throat really doesn't like it when I whisper." She hurriedly added.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and patted her head, "Well it's nice to meet you Zenya. I'm Celia and this is my home. You want something to eat, maybe drink?"
''n-no im fine...''

*She said before her stomach growled a bit loudly as she blushed*

''okay, maybe im a bit hungry...''

"If the teacher doesn't show up in five minutes we can leave." Athena told her. Hwahee nodded and responded in the best sign language she knew, which roughly translated to, "Alrighty then."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...?Akira had fallen asleep, his head rested against the top of the bath, and his face resting upwards, facing the ceiling. His arm was still rested on his forehead, and his breathing has slowed down and softened?...

[/QUOTE]
...?Asuka dried herself off before clothes appeared on her body, soon shifting her gaze over to Akira. She smiled softly as well as a light blush appearing on her cheeks and spoke in a gently tone?...

"He's so cute~ I almost don't want to wake him up..."

...?Asuka made her way over to him and upon reaching him, she simply poked his cheek, giggling quietly. Asuka then put a hand delicately on his shoulder and gently shook him as she spoke softly?...

"Akki-san, wake up~"

tumblr_nbwe6cWUn61tuw0pco5_400.gif

Finally, the five minutes ran out. The two of them stood up, and bolted out as fast as they could. Due to this, none of them noticed the bucket of water that was poured down and soaked them.

"Uwaaaaargh!" Hwahee actively yelped.

"Dammnit, now we gotta go change our clothes! You brought any spare dresses of your's?"

"Yep, have you?"

"Yeah."

Lumina said:
Out of fear of the unknown Lumina gripped the center of the teacup until her knuckles were white when the ride started. It was so strange turning in the circles like this. But it wasn't too bad, and after a little while she relaxed, enjoying the feeling of spinning around.
"Okay, go ahead."
Autumn chuckled before she began to spin the cup a little faster. She always enjoyed this part of the ride, she loved the feeling of the wind going through her hair. As they spun around, she laughed a little before spinning it a little faster then before.

"This is fun right? Unless you want me to not spin it so fast or go at top speed, I go do either!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no im fine...''
*She said before her stomach growled a bit loudly as she blushed*

''okay, maybe im a bit hungry...''

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled and patted her head, "Of course you are. I'll make you a sandwich~" She said then walked into the kitchen, going through the fridge as she pulled out the ingredients to make a sandwich.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and patted her head, "Of course you are. I'll make you a sandwich~" She said then walked into the kitchen, going through the fridge as she pulled out the ingredients to make a sandwich.
*Zenya just stood there looking around curiously, her floating nasod wings just...floating*

The two of them freely slammed the bathroom doors open, their hair wetly slapping against each other's face. Hwahee let her braid free, her hair barely touching the ground.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya just stood there looking around curiously, her floating nasod wings just...floating*

[/QUOTE]
Celia finished making the sandwich and held it out towards Zenya. "Your food is done!"

Roman said:
Roman stood up, holding Mal in his arms, "Don't mention it." He said, before setting her down and changing forms. He then ran at the male, uppercutting once he made it close enough.
tumblr_inline_nsgygpQUv61swtr26_500.gif

"Never lay a finger on her again!" He shouted, looking at the niw asleep male
Mal blinked before standing up "all that for him just kicking me? oh well I cant stop yuh" she says and brushes her pants off, holding her side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back