• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded and hopped down.

Axel nodded and looked down at his friend with a sad look. "I wish he didn't have to go..." He said softly.
Jade

I teleported back to my house in the basement as i looked around for a rope. I heard my brother talking to some girl. Great i guess he's home i thought as i found the rope smiling teleporting back to ikuto. "Ok now come here so i can tie you up" i tell him smiling.

Amerikia1126 said:
"I see what you mean when you said they weren't friendly", Neri said, "and it's okay. What now?" She looked at his house. It was a nice house that probably had places to sleep, eat, and maybe even tom watch the box. And it had a back-yard, where people do.. things, in the back.
Andrew

"Well you can wait here while I'll get dress then we can have some more fun" i tell her smiling running upstaries towards my room to get dress.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded and hopped down.

Axel nodded and looked down at his friend with a sad look. "I wish he didn't have to go..." He said softly.
Ilaani nodded as she rested her head on her arms again "...me too.." she said quietly as she looked over at Nexus.

TheDragoon said:
The vendor quickly sold them his ice cream with spoons. Ren began eating his happily. "This is good!" He said happily.

The man nodded. "Sorry about that, my name's Yushido by the way... I came by to check on my sons grades." He said. "His name is Kaito."
"I'm not sure if I have Kaito. Maybe I do if you wanna look and see." Ayako said, her hands now at her side. "That's up to you, Mr. Yoshido and I'm Ayako by the way."

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
I teleported back to my house in the basement as i looked around for a rope. I heard my brother talking to some girl. Great i guess he's home i thought as i found the rope smiling teleporting back to ikuto. "Ok now come here so i can tie you up" i tell him smiling.

Andrew

"Well you can wait here while I'll get dress then we can have some more fun" i tell her smiling running upstaries towards my room to get dress.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blinked before he got a bit of a panicked expression. "T-Tie me up?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and hugged back as he suppressed a quiet sob "thank you so much," he said happily "but i still don't have an adequate ring." he said softly
Dakota looked at him "What're you talking about?, there's a whole pile of them there" she pointed "And honestly they are all beautiful, I'm sure you can pick one of those..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira closed his eyes and placed his head against the top of the tub, exhaling lightly♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka seemed to be dozing off in the tub, her head leaning on the side of it❦...

TheDragoon said:
The vendor quickly sold them his ice cream with spoons. Ren began eating his happily. "This is good!" He said happily.

The man nodded. "Sorry about that, my name's Yushido by the way... I came by to check on my sons grades." He said. "His name is Kaito."
Saki stared at the ice cream in her hands before picking up the spoon that was in it and eating some of the ice cream. She made a strange face at first before Saki actually began to enjoy the ice cream. "It really is good! Thank you Ren~"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Moriko quickly turned around when she heard an unfamiliar voice, blinking a few times "O-Oh, I'm Moriko" she said quietly with a small wave.
"And I'm Aaron~ Nice to meet you Moriko." He said, before raising a brow, "I'm guessing you're a friend of Cecil's...'

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Autumn laughed lightly and pointed over towards the teacups, soon walking over to them with a smile☾...
"We should go on the teacups then and I'll try not to spin it so fast!"
Lumina followed along behind, smiling as she continued to look around at the park. Approaching the teacups her eyes went wide for a moment, as they were bigger up close than they looked from where they were standing previously, and she spoke aloud without meaning to.

"These are really big..."

She looked over at Autumn, a smidgen more nervous than before, but still excited for the ride.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew

[/QUOTE]
"Okay!", she yelled as Andrew ran inside. He did say have fun, so I guess it's okay if I do that... She sat on their porch and looked at the view. There was grass, and trees, and roads. And all of it was green, the same boring old color. Neri stared at the tree and made a strong wind blow through it taking most of the leaves, they flew over the house and then fell out of sight. "I wonder where the leaves went", Neri thought as she ran around the house towards the back. The back yard had grass and trees, but now there was a big pile of leaves there too. She had no clue what to do about it. She ran back to the front and sat down on the porch, hoping no one would notice the giant pile of leaves in the backyard.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "What're you talking about?, there's a whole pile of them there" she pointed "And honestly they are all beautiful, I'm sure you can pick one of those..."
Roland frowned "but none of them come close to your beauty...." he slightly sad as he looked over at the pile.

Roman said:
"And I'm Aaron~ Nice to meet you Moriko." He said, before raising a brow, "I'm guessing you're a friend of Cecil's...'
"Nice to meet you too Aaron" she said before looking at Cecil briefly and smiling, her hair flowers turning a pale pink "I guess you could say that" she said with a small giggle "I'm his girlfriend" she said with a small smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Nice to meet you too Aaron" she said before looking at Cecil briefly and smiling, her hair flowers turning a pale pink "I guess you could say that" she said with a small giggle "I'm his girlfriend" she said with a small smile.
Aaron almost choked on the piece is sandwich he had in his mouth. He coughed a few times before looking at Moriko, his eyes slightly wider than before, "His what?" He asked, surprised.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah sure! You can even come live with me too! As long as you don't get the urge to kill my family when and if you meet them." Celia said with a smile. "I'll just mind trick the guys into believing I'm the head agent of the CIA."
*Zenya soon started to cry before hugging Celia tightly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya soon started to cry before hugging Celia tightly*

[/QUOTE]
Celia yelped in surprise before she awkwardly started to pat her back, "You'll be free soon enough~ I'll make sure of it!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelped in surprise before she awkwardly started to pat her back, "You'll be free soon enough~ I'll make sure of it!"
''c-can we go to your house...now...?''

Roman said:
Takeshi came to the spot beside Violetta at the top of the hill moments later. "Oi... It is pretty... Well not prettier than you~ But it's still pretty." Hw then furrowed his brows. "…I said pretty..."
---------

Alex blinked, "Oh yeah!" He said in a calm tone as he quickly caught up to Yuki, now walking at her side. "Where are we going? Back to the garage?"

---------

(( Night~ ))

He noticed she was trying to crush his fist, causing him to laugh a little, "I told you already. I'm not here for you." He said before lifting one of his giant feet and kicking her away.
"harming me will only make things worse for you" she says as she goes flying backwards.

"Alright, Akane... It's your first day back on Earth after the little incident in the past, but now it's time to make things right." A young woman said to herself, soon appearing at the gates of the school.

90eb1e6949f35759b5a47d437daa23f2.jpg

"Now all I have to do is find him... I might give him a heart attack though... Or he may pass out~ Whatever.. I'll just be overjoyed to see him all grown up now." She said happily as she began walking towards the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''c-can we go to your house...now...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Uh... Sure why not!" Celia smiled a little before she began to walk back towards her house.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh... Sure why not!" Celia smiled a little before she began to walk back towards her house.
*Zenya's blades disappeared as she followed Celia as her sensors shut down allowing Zenya to walk freely without being annoyed by the sensor*

Lumina said:
Lumina followed along behind, smiling as she continued to look around at the park. Approaching the teacups her eyes went wide for a moment, as they were bigger up close than they looked from where they were standing previously, and she spoke aloud without meaning to.
"These are really big..."

She looked over at Autumn, a smidgen more nervous than before, but still excited for the ride.
Autumn smiled and patted Lumina's shoulder as a sort of comfort. There was a line to wait for the teacups, so they had to stand in it and wait for the next group to leave before they could go on.

"It'll be fine. There only big enough to fit 4 or 3 people inside."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland frowned "but none of them come close to your beauty...." he slightly sad as he looked over at the pile.
She looked up at him before shaking her head "It doesnt matter which one you give to me, It will be perfect to me, because you chose it out especially for me, your thoughts went into it, making very special to me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya's blades disappeared as she followed Celia as her sensors shut down allowing Zenya to walk freely without being annoyed by the sensor*

[/QUOTE]
"You know what, this'll be quicker. I walked all the way to the gas station, no way am I walking back home!" Celia exclaimed before she whipped around and put her hand on Zenya's shoulder before teleporting them to her apartment. "So... what's your name?"

LunaCrosby said:
"harming me will only make things worse for you" she says as she goes flying backwards.
The man shrugged and laughed as he watched her go flying, he then turned around, only to find Roman gone. Roman had appeared behind Mal and caught her.

tumblr_nrj7gyot4V1s0ezoto4_500.gif

"Now that's too far." He said coldly to the man. "She warned you what would happen."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn smiled and patted Lumina's shoulder as a sort of comfort. There was a line to wait for the teacups, so they had to stand in it and wait for the next group to leave before they could go on.
"It'll be fine. There only big enough to fit 4 or 3 people inside."
Lumina blinked, looking over at Autumn as she patted her shoulder. She hadn't expected that, though she did think it was quite nice. She still wasn't used to gestures of touch between herself and another person, so it was always surprising, no matter how many times it happened. But she knew the intent behind the gesture so she didn't mind.

"Yeah, you're right."

Roman said:
Aaron almost choked on the piece is sandwich he had in his mouth. He coughed a few times before looking at Moriko, his eyes slightly wider than before, "His what?" He asked, surprised.
Moriko looked at him and blinked a few times, confused by his reaction "...his girlfriend?" She said again to him as she twiddled her thumbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back