• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

The sun was bright and the day was hot as a girl who looked to be a teenager, rode her bike up a long hill to get to the school.

tumblr_n8yfrxZYz91ssa87so1_500.gif

She blew out a breath as she reached the top, though she continued on towards the school. "I wonder if anyone is there..." She asked herself quietly before she finally reached the school. Rinka pushed back on the pedals to initiate the breaks so that she stopped right in front of the school. Stepping off of the bike, she told beside it and looked towards the building. Her jaw dropped at what she saw was happening in the front and she blushed lightly, a penguin soon popping out of her school bag and peeking over her shoulder.

tumblr_nb3tpnd0fR1qbb4ago1_500.gif

"What kind of school is this for people to be doing that?! In public!?!" Rinka exclaimed before she pushed her bike into the school, ignoring what they strange people were doing. "This is gonna be one heck of a year huh..."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko let out a squeak as she was pulled into the feathers, giggling as she threw some feathers back at him.

Rini nodded "I haven't been in the forest in a while, since I'm not allowed to go alone"
"now all of us get go in forest and have fun day for all yes yes yes yes." she grins and nuzzles Rini like a loving sister.

Roman said:
Ayako fell to the ground too, letting out a quick yelp, she rubbed her head and groaned, "My tail..."
The man in the top hat offered his hand to help her up. "Sorry, did I hurt your tail?" He asked, looking it over.

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded. "Sure! Sounds fun!" He said happily. Another word he didn't say often. 'fun'. It seemed hanging out with Saki was changing him. He walked over to the ice cream cart, taking Saki's hand.
Saki followed behind him as he held her hand, blushing a little. "Ice cream is fun? Does it taste good too?"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "I'm Ilaani...I'm Nexus's girlfriend" she said quietly.
Axel blinked. "Oh... Nexus told me about you. I'm Axel... His best friend." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki followed behind him as he held her hand, blushing a little. "Ice cream is fun? Does it taste good too?"
Ren nodded as he let go off her hand as they reached the vendor. "I'll have cookie dough ice cream!" He said excitedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, soon smiling slightly as he lay back, staring at the ceiling♅...
“ Yeah, it is confusing. Don't worry about it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka closed her eyes and relaxed, soon speaking in a soft tone❦...

"Okay then~"

Nonalaka said:
"Pathetic? No? How?" She tilted her head lightly.
Roland lightly chuckled "that even though i have an amazing girl that loves me, i still think she'll say no." he said quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "No i'm not!" he said nervously as he tried to stop her

Ayen smiled then pecked her cheek "I love you~" he said softly
Amaya smiled. "I love you more" she says softly

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto let out a loud inhuman hiss as the water almost touched him, leaping high into the air until he landed on top of a really high tree branch. When he realized what he did, he looked down and smiled shyly. "Umm... Oops..." He laughed nervously.
Jade

"Guess this is going to be harder than thought. Come down for a secound i got an idea" i tell him smiling.

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri walked with Andrew, hand in hand. It seemed as though this was the only way they got to places. The trees and buildings were nice and all, but they weren't much to look at. "Is there a shortcut to get to your house? I'm getting tired of the idea of walking.", Neri complained.
Andrew

"Don't worry we are almost there" i tell her as i stopped in front of a big blue house. I went inside as i smiled. Then someone turned me around as he hit me in the back of my head. "Ow what was that for?" I asked him rubbing my head looking at my father. "Your supossed to be looking out for your sister not hanging out your new pet" said my dad angry. "Shes not a pet" i said hissing at him. "Besides it's not my fault that creature skipped school" i said serious. "Well sarah is here shes in the backyard with a friend" said my dad as i nod. "Dad this is Neri" i tell him as he looked at her disgusted teleporting away. "Sorry about him" i tell her rubbing the back of my head.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"now all of us get go in forest and have fun day for all yes yes yes yes." she grins and nuzzles Rini like a loving sister.

[/QUOTE]
Rini giggled and hugged Crystal as Kenai finished off his for and began to clean up.

Nonalaka said:
Rini giggled and hugged Crystal as Kenai finished off his for and began to clean up.
"This now make Rini family to Crystal, since Crystal Kenai mate now yes yes yes, Crystal like her little sister." *she hugs the girl back*

TheDragoon said:
Axel blinked. "Oh... Nexus told me about you. I'm Axel... His best friend." He said.

Ren nodded as he let go off her hand as they reached the vendor. "I'll have cookie dough ice cream!" He said excitedly.
Ilaani nodded "Likewise, he told me about you too, nice to meet you...though...I wish it wasnt because of these circumstances" she said quietly.

TheDragoon said:

"I'll just have the same thing... I don't know the other flavors." Saki said as she put her arms behind her back.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland lightly chuckled "that even though i have an amazing girl that loves me, i still think she'll say no." he said quietly
Dakota giggled "That doesn't make you pathetic!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka closed her eyes and relaxed, soon speaking in a soft tone❦...
"Okay then~"
...♅Akira closed his eyes and placed his head against the top of the tub, exhaling lightly♅...

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"This now make Rini family to Crystal, since Crystal Kenai mate now yes yes yes, Crystal like her little sister." *she hugs the girl back*

[/QUOTE]
Rini giggled "Then now I have two sisters!...though...I haven't seen Yuna for a while..." she said quietly "She's been busy this past while but maybe she'll come visit someday" she said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slightly frowned "then what does that make me?" he asked looking at her
"It majes you, you!...Roy, marriage is a pretty big thing...its only natural that you'd be worried that I wouldn't be ready to agree to such a thing" she said smiling as she hugged him.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko let out a squeak as she was pulled into the feathers, giggling as she threw some feathers back at him.

Rini nodded "I haven't been in the forest in a while, since I'm not allowed to go alone"
Cecil chuckled and looked back, Aaron was leaning against the wall, eating a sandwich as he watch Moriko and Cecil. "What's going on here? Who's the pretty girl, Cecil?"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"Guess this is going to be harder than thought. Come down for a secound i got an idea" i tell him smiling.

Andrew

"Don't worry we are almost there" i tell her as i stopped in front of a big blue house. I went inside as i smiled. Then someone turned me around as he hit me in the back of my head. "Ow what was that for?" I asked him rubbing my head looking at my father. "Your supossed to be looking out for your sister not hanging out your new pet" said my dad angry. "Shes not a pet" i said hissing at him. "Besides it's not my fault that creature skipped school" i said serious. "Well sarah is here shes in the backyard with a friend" said my dad as i nod. "Dad this is Neri" i tell him as he looked at her disgusted teleporting away. "Sorry about him" i tell her rubbing the back of my head.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto nodded and hopped down.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Likewise, he told me about you too, nice to meet you...though...I wish it wasnt because of these circumstances" she said quietly.
Axel nodded and looked down at his friend with a sad look. "I wish he didn't have to go..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew

[/QUOTE]
"I see what you mean when you said they weren't friendly", Neri said, "and it's okay. What now?" She looked at his house. It was a nice house that probably had places to sleep, eat, and maybe even tom watch the box. And it had a back-yard, where people do.. things, in the back.

TheDragoon said:
The man in the top hat offered his hand to help her up. "Sorry, did I hurt your tail?" He asked, looking it over.
Ayako gladly accepted his help, nodding when he asked about her tail, "Yes... Slight though, nothing serious." She said, placing a hand on it, allowing it to heal

Nonalaka said:
"It makes you, you!...Roy, marriage is a pretty big thing...its only natural that you'd be worried that I wouldn't be ready to agree to such a thing" she said smiling as she hugged him.
Roland smiled and hugged back as he suppressed a quiet sob "thank you so much," he said happily "but i still don't have an adequate ring." he said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll just have the same thing... I don't know the other flavors." Saki said as she put her arms behind her back.
The vendor quickly sold them his ice cream with spoons. Ren began eating his happily. "This is good!" He said happily.

Roman said:
Ayako gladly accepted his help, nodding when he asked about her tail, "Yes... Slight though, nothing serious." She said, placing a hand on it, allowing it to heal
The man nodded. "Sorry about that, my name's Yushido by the way... I came by to check on my sons grades." He said. "His name is Kaito."

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and looked back, Aaron was leaning against the wall, eating a sandwich as he watch Moriko and Cecil. "What's going on here? Who's the pretty girl, Cecil?"
Moriko quickly turned around when she heard an unfamiliar voice, blinking a few times "O-Oh, I'm Moriko" she said quietly with a small wave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back