• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Axel, Nexus's best friend walked in next. He looked down at him, a hurt look on his face. "No... No!" He yelled as he fell to his knees, seeing his best friends lifeless body.
Ilaani slowly looked over at Axel as he entered the room, sniffling a little as she wiped her eyes, obviously not knowing who he is.

TheDragoon said:
Ren chuckled at her question. "They normally look like small shops on the sidewalk." He said. He pointed to a small ice cream cart to give as a example. "Like that ice cream cart over there. That's called a ice cream vendor."
"Ice... cream?" Saki stopped walking and stared at the cart that sold the strange stuff called ice cream. "What's that stuff? Is it ice in a creamy type of form?"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded "Mhm!, he does get lonely a lot, since only I can translate or give someone the ability to hear him temporarily" she said with a nod "Must be awful at times..."
"He's lucky in some ways." Cecil said, laughing lightly. He then sat down on the couch then exploded into a flurry of chicken feathers. "Dang it...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''how...? this equipment im wearing. and the surgery. the nasod material in my body. They say nasod material is extremely hard to find nowadays. it costs them. their secret is to vital and im too valuable to set free. nor even be able to live freely...im too valuable to them...''

[/QUOTE]
Celia hummed and rubbed her chin, "Well... what if i just told a little lie and said I'm the head agent in the CIA and I could keep an eye on you for them? So they wouldn't have to... or we could just kill them all, that's also an option. I like option number one though..."

Roman said:
"Okay, I'll believe you just this once... I don't really take people's word immediately, but since you're my friend I'll believe you." Ayako said, rubbing her hand on her cheek gently
Kyu looked bored now. "I'm gonna continue my nap now... It was nice meeting you master!" He said before he vanished into the mythical lamp.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*smiles as she takes a bite of her food with her face of course* "Hello young one nice see you again."

[/QUOTE]
"Good morning Crystal" Rini said with a smile as she sat at the table, taking her plate of food

Kenai looked over to Rini "Oh, Rini, we are going to the woods today" Kenai said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani slowly looked over at Axel as he entered the room, sniffling a little as she wiped her eyes, obviously not knowing who he is.
Axel looked up at Ilaani, now finally noticing her. "Who are you?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ice... cream?" Saki stopped walking and stared at the cart that sold the strange stuff called ice cream. "What's that stuff? Is it ice in a creamy type of form?"
Ren rubbed the back of his head. "Well... Yeah... Sort of... It comes in different flavors too!" He said as he stopped next to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Good morning Crystal" Rini said with a smile as she sat at the table, taking her plate of food
Kenai looked over to Rini "Oh, Rini, we are going to the woods today" Kenai said happily.
*she nods at this with a grin sitting next to Kenai* "We have fun time in nature yes yes yes want bring Rini with"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed and rubbed her chin, "Well... what if i just told a little lie and said I'm the head agent in the CIA and I could keep an eye on you for them? So they wouldn't have to... or we could just kill them all, that's also an option. I like option number one though..."
''y-you can do that...?''

*She asked looking up to her*

TheDragoon said:
Kyu looked bored now. "I'm gonna continue my nap now... It was nice meeting you master!" He said before he vanished into the mythical lamp.
Ayako nodded and waved goodbye, soon grabbing the lamp and taking it to her class. She put it away and then left.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed and nodded "i guess that makes me pretty pathetic huh?" he said looking at her
"Pathetic? No? How?" She tilted her head lightly.

Roman said:
Ayako nodded and waved goodbye, soon grabbing the lamp and taking it to her class. She put it away and then left.
A man in a strange top hat ran into her, falling to the floor and dropping his hat. "Oof! Sorry about that!" He laughed nervously as he got up.

Roman said:
"He's lucky in some ways." Cecil said, laughing lightly. He then sat down on the couch then exploded into a flurry of chicken feathers. "Dang it...."
Moriko jumped back before laughing "D-Do you want me to help you clean up?" She asked as a feather landed on her nose, making her sneeze.

TheDragoon said:

Ren rubbed the back of his head. "Well... Yeah... Sort of... It comes in different flavors too!" He said as he stopped next to her.
"Can we get some? I don't think I've had any of this strange... ice cream before." Saki said as she stared at the ice cream cart intently.

TheDragoon said:
A man in a strange top hat ran into her, falling to the floor and dropping his hat. "Oof! Sorry about that!" He laughed nervously as he got up.
Ayako fell to the ground too, letting out a quick yelp, she rubbed her head and groaned, "My tail..."

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani blinked "I'm Ilaani...I'm Nexus's girlfriend" she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-you can do that...?''
*She asked looking up to her*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah sure! You can even come live with me too! As long as you don't get the urge to kill my family when and if you meet them." Celia said with a smile. "I'll just mind trick the guys into believing I'm the head agent of the CIA."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this with a grin sitting next to Kenai* "We have fun time in nature yes yes yes want bring Rini with"

[/QUOTE]
Rini smiled brightly "Really?!, Yay!, when are we going?!" She asked, excited to go.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Can we get some? I don't think I've had any of this strange... ice cream before." Saki said as she stared at the ice cream cart intently.
Ren nodded. "Sure! Sounds fun!" He said happily. Another word he didn't say often. 'fun'. It seemed hanging out with Saki was changing him. He walked over to the ice cream cart, taking Saki's hand.

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled brightly "Really?!, Yay!, when are we going?!" She asked, excited to go.
*she giggles at this and hugs Rini kindly* "We will go soon right cute wolf boy friend? we eat food first?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Letting out a sigh in relief, Asuka stopped leaning back and sat normally before she sighed again, soon speaking❦...
"I'm not use to any of this... I don't even understand what I'm getting embarrassed for!
And I thought I was past that too..."
...♅Akira replied, soon smiling slightly as he lay back, staring at the ceiling♅...

“ Yeah, it is confusing. Don't worry about it~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Moriko jumped back before laughing "D-Do you want me to help you clean up?" She asked as a feather landed on her nose, making her sneeze.
Cecil shook his head no, and then pulled her down into the large pile of feathers, laughing a little as he through some feathers at her.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she giggles at this and hugs Rini kindly* "We will go soon right cute wolf boy friend? we eat food first?"

[/QUOTE]
Rini giggled lightly at Crystals name for Kenai

Kenai nodded "Yeah, we'll leave after breakfast, if that's alright"

Roman said:
Cecil shook his head no, and then pulled her down into the large pile of feathers, laughing a little as he through some feathers at her.
Moriko let out a squeak as she was pulled into the feathers, giggling as she threw some feathers back at him.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"This ok for Crystal if ok with young one."

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded "I haven't been in the forest in a while, since I'm not allowed to go alone"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back