• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"oh your half cat. So am I but I"m not scared of water. HM I should help you get over your fear of water" I tell him smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto nodded. "That would be nice, thank you~" He said sweetly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him as she sat on a chair near the bed letting out an upset sigh, hugging her knees up to her chest as she watched him sleep.
The doctor walked in behind her and stood next to her, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry... He was a great man..." He said softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ayako shook her head, "Wow... That's not really responsible of him. He should have at least checked the lamp first." She said.
---------

Cecil nodded, "It'd be nice to pay him a visit before we head out for the forest." He said, smiling warmly.
Moriko nodded "Mhm!, he does get lonely a lot, since only I can translate or give someone the ability to hear him temporarily" she said with a nod "Must be awful at times..."

TheDragoon said:
Ren chuckled and shook his head a bit. "No... It means I'm handsome..." He said, blushing a bit. "Handsome means good looking, or pleasing to the senses for men... You don't call men beautiful..." He laughed nervously.
Saki pouted and nodded, "Fine... then you're handsome." She said before murmuring to herself. "Why can't girls be handsome and guys be beautiful..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki pouted and nodded, "Fine... then you're handsome." She said before murmuring to herself. "Why can't girls be handsome and guys be beautiful..."
Ren blinked and sweat dropped a bit. "Umm... Thanks?" He asked before laughing lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "I-i w-was p-pl-planning to pr-propose....." he said obviously flustered before turning around to hide his face
Dakota blushed "P-Propose?" She repeated as she walked around so she could look at his face.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed "P-Propose?" She repeated as she walked around so she could look at his face.
Roland turned again to hide that fact that his face was extremely red.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned closer, soon whispering to her♅...
“ How 'bout a kiss~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka spoke quietly as she slowly lifted her gaze back up to him, soon trying to press herself further into the tub and moving her head back a little so she could have more space❦...

"U-Um... S-Sure I guess..."

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded. "That would be nice, thank you~" He said sweetly.

The doctor walked in behind her and stood next to her, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry... He was a great man..." He said softly.
Ilaani nodded "I-I know..." she said quietly. hearing the doctor refer to him in the past tense just made her worse, her eyes began tearing up. "I-I don't get it, h-he seemed fine just yesterday I feel terrible for not noticing even a little..."

zenreaper said:
he followed closely behind her still feeling a slight discomfort for burning her earlier even though it was an accedent
"Well, I have a map." She said turning around, holding up a map taken from the board. "Let's see here..." She mumbled as she examined the map, carefully.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "I-I know..." she said quietly. hearing the doctor refer to him in the past tense just made her worse, her eyes began tearing up. "I-I don't get it, h-he seemed fine just yesterday I feel terrible for not noticing even a little..."
The doctor sighed. "He must of been trying to hide it... He sure is stubborn I'll give him that..." He said. "I'll give you some time alone with him..." He said softly before he left.

Nexus's sleeping body laid still before Ilaani.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled softly "Good morning Crystal" he said as he finished up making food "Oh, Rini?, she's still asleep..." he said with a nod "Well, that sounds great, but I don't know if Rini would like hunting, see although she's my sister she's a deer not a wolf, but she'd love to go to the woods"
"Ah she deer? This no good for hunting but we can take walk sit by stream and hang out together no want leave out little one." *she says looking into Kenai's eyes with a big smile on her face before sniffing around*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland turned again to hide that fact that his face was extremely red.
"P-Please don't turn away from me..." she said as she continued to try see his face "I-Im sorry I pryed until I found out... I feel awful for it..."

Nonalaka said:
"P-Please don't turn away from me..." she said as she continued to try see his face "I-Im sorry I pryed until I found out... I feel awful for it..."
Roland looked at her shaking a little "s-so, if i w-were to ask, you wouldn't s-say no?" he asked quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka spoke quietly as she slowly lifted her gaze back up to him, soon trying to press herself further into the tub and moving her head back a little so she could have more space❦...
"U-Um... S-Sure I guess..."
...♅Akira noticed Asuka leaning backwards and replied, sitting back against the opposite edge of the bath♅...

“ Never mind, I'll wait until you're more enthusiastic. ”

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked and sweat dropped a bit. "Umm... Thanks?" He asked before laughing lightly.
Saki nodded before she removed her hand from his cheek and looked up at the sky. "Is there any type of fun things to do in a park or is it just for relaxing?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki nodded before she removed her hand from his cheek and looked up at the sky. "Is there any type of fun things to do in a park or is it just for relaxing?"
Ren tilted his head. "Well they have vendors around, as in people selling things..." He said to her. "But it's mostly for relaxing."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira noticed Asuka leaning backwards and replied, sitting back against the opposite edge of the bath♅...
“ Never mind, I'll wait until you're more enthusiastic. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Letting out a sigh in relief, Asuka stopped leaning back and sat normally before she sighed again, soon speaking❦...

"I'm not use to any of this... I don't even understand what I'm getting embarrassed for!
And I thought I was past that too..."

-----

TheDragoon said:
Ren tilted his head. "Well they have vendors around, as in people selling things..." He said to her. "But it's mostly for relaxing."

"Sell things? What kind of things? Like weapons?" Saki asked eagerly, bouncing in her seat a little.

TheDragoon said:
The doctor sighed. "He must of been trying to hide it... He sure is stubborn I'll give him that..." He said. "I'll give you some time alone with him..." He said softly before he left.
Nexus's sleeping body laid still before Ilaani.
Ilaani nodded as the doctor left, wiping her eyes a bit she looked over at him "I'm sorry for not noticing" she said shaking her head as she hugged her knees closer to her chest, she knew he was asleep but she felt she needed to apologise anyways.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded as the doctor left, wiping her eyes a bit she looked over at him "I'm sorry for not noticing" she said shaking her head as she hugged her knees closer to her chest, she knew he was asleep but she felt she needed to apologise anyways.
If Nexus was awake, he would of apologized instead. He had hid the truth and the fact that he was going to die from her. So in a way, it was his fault.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Letting out a sigh in relief, Asuka stopped leaning back and sat normally before she sighed again, soon speaking❦...
"I'm not use to any of this... I don't even understand what I'm getting embarrassed for!
And I thought I was past that too..."

-----

"Sell things? What kind of things? Like weapons?" Saki asked eagerly, bouncing in her seat a little.
Ren shrugged. "Well... Maybe, we would have to be extremely lucky." He said, smiling a bit.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Ah she deer? This no good for hunting but we can take walk sit by stream and hang out together no want leave out little one." *she says looking into Kenai's eyes with a big smile on her face before sniffing around*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai chuckled lightly as he looked at her "Sure, that sounds great, I'll let Rini know when she wakes up" he said smiling at her.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled lightly as he looked at her "Sure, that sounds great, I'll let Rini know when she wakes up" he said smiling at her.
*she nods at this as she looks at all the food the wolf girl seeming quite hungry right now for some food and what was around smelled fantastic,

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frantically shook her head, "N-No! I'm not trying to do that at all!" She stammered befor laughing nervously as she began to repeatedly tap her shoulder. "Maybe you should calm down a bit. There's no need for killing anyone~"
tumblr_nu3qjucxEp1u86t2qo1_500.gif
''by doing that, im more intrigued to kill you...*sigh* though, you wouldnt understand. you werent an orphan who was adopted into the military and was forced to receive surgery that makes leave the path of a human being to become something else. and you also werent forced to run intense training that the average military soldier would die or get severely injured. you also werent watched every second of the day under heavy supervision locked in a cement room with only food, a bed, and a toilet. nothing else in there except you, multiple surveillance cams, a bed, your food, and a bathroom that also had cameras to invade your privacy...''

*She said as she tightened her grip on her blades, gritting her teeth becoming angered by the thought in the inside but remained emotionless on the outside*

TheDragoon said:
If Nexus was awake, he would of apologized instead. He had hid the truth and the fact that he was going to die from her. So in a way, it was his fault.

Ren shrugged. "Well... Maybe, we would have to be extremely lucky." He said, smiling a bit.
"Let's go look!" Saki said and jumped up from her seat. "I wanna see if any of these... whatever you called them, sell weapons."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Let's go look!" Saki said and jumped up from her seat. "I wanna see if any of these... whatever you called them, sell weapons."
Ren got up and simply followed her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''by doing that, im more intrigued to kill you...*sigh* though, you wouldnt understand. you werent an orphan who was adopted into the military and was forced to receive surgery that makes leave the path of a human being to become something else. and you also werent forced to run intense training that the average military soldier would die or get severely injured. you also werent watched every second of the day under heavy supervision locked in a cement room with only food, a bed, and a toilet. nothing else in there except you, multiple surveillance cams, a bed, your food, and a bathroom that also had cameras to invade your privacy...''
*She said as she tightened her grip on her blades, gritting her teeth becoming angered by the thought in the inside but remained emotionless on the outside*

[/QUOTE]
Celia blinked a few times and dropped her arm down to her side. "Well... no not really. And please don't kill me... I'm not exactly ready or prepared to die." She laughed a little nervously and rubbed the back of her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back