• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was already lifting the cover of the pile "You are, why are you hiding st-" Dakota looked at the pile of rings, blinking a few times "why do you have all these?" She asked as she looked at the label of the pile and tilted her head.
*Crystal yawns the next morning after a good nights sleep and weird thing was in the morning she had shifted to her wolf form and began to stretch out as she didn't get a chance often to shift into her wolf form but sometimes it was just nice to chill in the form you were born in* ((good morning @Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was already lifting the cover of the pile "You are, why are you hiding st-" Dakota looked at the pile of rings, blinking a few times "why do you have all these?" She asked as she looked at the label of the pile and tilted her head.
Roland bit his lip "w-well.... umm..... r-reas-reasons...." he said while looking at her with his face going red

TheDragoon said:
The doctor sighed. "That's another problem... We're not sure if we can cure him..." He said softly.
Ilaani froze, feeling just completely shattered "O-Oh...I see.." she said quietly her voice sounding upset "Can I go see him?"

TheDragoon said:
Ren chuckled lightly. "That's cool, mind if I sit next to you?" He asked, pointing to the open spot next to her.

Kyu sighed. "Uncle seems to have misplaced me... I was there for 4 hours..." He said.

Ikuto looked around and smiled. "It's beautiful... Too bad I can't swim with you, I'm afraid of water~" He said.
Jade

"how come your afraid of your water?" I asked him as I sat down on the grass.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal yawns the next morning after a good nights sleep and weird thing was in the morning she had shifted to her wolf form and began to stretch out as she didn't get a chance often to shift into her wolf form but sometimes it was just nice to chill in the form you were born in* ((good morning @Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Kenai was already awake and was preparing food in the kitchen.

((Good morning :D ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland bit his lip "w-well.... umm..... r-reas-reasons...." he said while looking at her with his face going red
Dakota then read the label aloud "Not good enough" she turned her head to look at him "Not good enough for what?, what reasons?" She asked confused by his red face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota then read the label aloud "Not good enough" she turned her head to look at him "Not good enough for what?, what reasons?" She asked confused by his red face.
Roland gulped "you m-missed the l-last two w-words..." he said quietly as he pointed at the 'for her' on the label and looked away.

Lumina said:
Lumina's head turned in direction of Autumn's pointing, and finally she noticed the teacup rides. They were spinning around and around in a lot of circles, and yeah, she was right when she said that some people looked a little sick. Well, looking at the ride didn't make her sick so she guessed she'd be fine.
"No, I'll be okay....
I think."

She mumbled the last part to herself, taking another bite of her cotton candy. It was almost gone too. It was amazing how quickly you could eat through it.
"We can start off easier and go on the merry-go-round if you want. That's fun too!"

As Autumn spoke, she pointed towards the left where they was indeed a Merry-Go-Round with kids and a few adults riding on it. It seemed a little odd that kids there age would be going on that, but she didn't care. As long as they both had fun, that's all that mattered to her. Autumn finished the last of her cotton candy and tossed the stick into the trash with ease.

Lumina said:
Lilliana hadn't moved from the spot on the floor, still trying to suck it up and not cry. She was tough like her dad. Seeing Ken return with the ice pack she smiled a little, placing it on her forehead where it hurt the most. "Thanks..."
Ken smiled and kissed her cheek. "Ken-Ken loves Lilliana!" He said happily before hugging, trying to keep that smile on her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh really? I guess I would understand why... no one really comes here from what I've seen." Saki said quietly.
Ren nodded. "It's a shame too, this really is a beautiful place." He said before blushing lightly and looking down at the ground. 'Beautiful?' That was a word he NEVER said.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani froze, feeling just completely shattered "O-Oh...I see.." she said quietly her voice sounding upset "Can I go see him?"
The doctor nodded and showed her to his room.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai was already awake and was preparing food in the kitchen.
((Good morning :D ))

*Crystal shifts to her human form after a little bit and walks into the kitchen, she notices Kenai was cooking right now and waits a moment for him not to be over hot grease or anything before wrapping her arms around him from behind* "Morning Kenai where is cub? Maybe after breakfast Crystal teach cub about woods teach hunt, she can shift wolf like we can? If Kenai not know how hunt Crystal teach too have nice day together."

@Nonalaka

SoulofTobi said:
Roland gulped "you m-missed the l-last two w-words..." he said quietly as he pointed at the 'for her' on the label and looked away.
"E-Eh?" Dakota re-read the label "for her..." Dakota blushed lightly "R-Roy?, what is all this?" She asked as she looked over at him.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"how come your afraid of your water?" I asked him as I sat down on the grass.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto's cat ears twitched as if to answer her question. He was part cat, so it was natural for him to be afraid of water.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Dakota re-read the label "for her..." Dakota blushed lightly "R-Roy?, what is all this?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Roland pushed his fingers together "w-well you s-see, i umm i... w-was p-planning to...." he said before he started mumbling to himself

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled and kissed her cheek. "Ken-Ken loves Lilliana!" He said happily before hugging, trying to keep that smile on her face.

Ren nodded. "It's a shame too, this really is a beautiful place." He said before blushing lightly and looking down at the ground. 'Beautiful?' That was a word he NEVER said.

"What does beautiful mean? I've been called that before and was told it was a compliment, but I don't get what it means." Saki said with a slight frown.

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani followed him quietly before slowly entering the room. "Nexus?" She spoke quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Ren chuckled lightly. "That's cool, mind if I sit next to you?" He asked, pointing to the open spot next to her.

Kyu sighed. "Uncle seems to have misplaced me... I was there for 4 hours..." He said.

Ikuto looked around and smiled. "It's beautiful... Too bad I can't swim with you, I'm afraid of water~" He said.
Ayako shook her head, "Wow... That's not really responsible of him. He should have at least checked the lamp first." She said.

---------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled and nodded "Alright then, you wanna see peaches? I'll let him know you are coming over"
Cecil nodded, "It'd be nice to pay him a visit before we head out for the forest." He said, smiling warmly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What does beautiful mean? I've been called that before and was told it was a compliment, but I don't get what it means." Saki said with a slight frown.
Ren blinked and looked over at Saki. "I'm not too sure myself... But I think it's something that pleases your senses... Like you like looking at something... Or touching it." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani followed him quietly before slowly entering the room. "Nexus?" She spoke quietly.
Nexus was asleep, hooked up to air support. They were doing their best to keep him alive.

Roman said:
Ayako shook her head, "Wow... That's not really responsible of him. He should have at least checked the lamp first." She said.
---------

Cecil nodded, "It'd be nice to pay him a visit before we head out for the forest." He said, smiling warmly.
Kyu laughed lightly and nodded. "Yeah... But I think he's a good uncle! He's funny!" He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked and looked over at Saki. "I'm not too sure myself... But I think it's something that pleases your senses... Like you like looking at something... Or touching it." He said.

Nexus was asleep, hooked up to air support. They were doing their best to keep him alive.

Kyu laughed lightly and nodded. "Yeah... But I think he's a good uncle! He's funny!" He said happily.
"Oh... I think I get it now..." Saki said and nodded before she reached out, touching Ren's cheek. "I like touching your cheek so does that mean you're beautiful?"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal shifts to her human form after a little bit and walks into the kitchen, she notices Kenai was cooking right now and waits a moment for him not to be over hot grease or anything before wrapping her arms around him from behind* "Morning Kenai where is cub? Maybe after breakfast Crystal teach cub about woods teach hunt, she can shift wolf like we can? If Kenai not know how hunt Crystal teach too have nice day together."
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled softly "Good morning Crystal" he said as he finished up making food "Oh, Rini?, she's still asleep..." he said with a nod "Well, that sounds great, but I don't know if Rini would like hunting, see although she's my sister she's a deer not a wolf, but she'd love to go to the woods"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh... I think I get it now..." Saki said and nodded before she reached out, touching Ren's cheek. "I like touching your cheek so does that mean you're beautiful?"
Ren chuckled and shook his head a bit. "No... It means I'm handsome..." He said, blushing a bit. "Handsome means good looking, or pleasing to the senses for men... You don't call men beautiful..." He laughed nervously.

Night was on the roof of the school listening to music and watching people sighing. She walks towards the door and goes down the steps off the roof and goes into the school walking towards the exit and as she walks outside. She goes to the street corner looking for her makeshift house humming quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka turned her body some and let out a gasp in surprise, her eyes widening a little as he crawled closer. She then fixed herself and looked down as he was mere inches from her, her cheeks bright red as she spoke in an embarrassed tone...
"I-it's fine I guess..."

tumblr_mouz88vz6i1rr7iqio1_400.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned closer, soon whispering to her♅...

“ How 'bout a kiss~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pushed his fingers together "w-well you s-see, i umm i... w-was p-planning to...." he said before he started mumbling to himself
Dakota looked at the pile of rings then back a Roland "P-Planning to...?"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto's cat ears twitched as if to answer her question. He was part cat, so it was natural for him to be afraid of water.
Jade

"oh your half cat. So am I but I"m not scared of water. HM I should help you get over your fear of water" I tell him smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at the pile of rings then back a Roland "P-Planning to...?"
Roland sighed "I-i w-was p-pl-planning to pr-propose....." he said obviously flustered before turning around to hide his face

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani looked at him as she sat on a chair near the bed letting out an upset sigh, hugging her knees up to her chest as she watched him sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back