• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked at her shaking a little "s-so, if i w-were to ask, you wouldn't s-say no?" he asked quietly
Dakota blushed as she shook her head "O-of course I wouldn't say no! I love you, I-Id definitely say yes"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked a few times and dropped her arm down to her side. "Well... no not really. And please don't kill me... I'm not exactly ready or prepared to die." She laughed a little nervously and rubbed the back of her head.
''well...i dont want to kill you now...but my senors want me to kill you. you see, i was supposed to be a living weapon for the human military to eliminate anything supernatural or abnormal. im nothing but a tool. but now...''

*She starts to giggle a bit insanely*

''im free...free from their grasp..hahaha! ......though...''

*She stopped giggling as she fell to the floor on her knees dropping her blades*

''how can i be free if im being hunted down like this...? this isnt freedom...its just fighting...fighting...and more fighting...''

*She then put a hand over her heart*

''why is my heart feeling like its been stabbed? im not injured nor bleeding...though......it hurts..''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as she shook her head "O-of course I wouldn't say no! I love you, I-Id definitely say yes"
Roland smiled then hugged her "thank you." he said softly as he rested his head against hers

TheDragoon said:
If Nexus was awake, he would of apologized instead. He had hid the truth and the fact that he was going to die from her. So in a way, it was his fault.

Ren shrugged. "Well... Maybe, we would have to be extremely lucky." He said, smiling a bit.
Ilaani rested her head on her arms "Its not fair, You don't deserve any of this...You have already done so much... you were going to spend the rest of your life helping others" she said with a sigh "I've never done anything great nor will I in the future, and I've cheated death so many times, I wish I could trade those times I cheated death for you to be healthy." She rambled on quietly before burying her face into her arm.

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled and kissed her cheek. "Ken-Ken loves Lilliana!" He said happily before hugging, trying to keep that smile on her face.

Ren nodded. "It's a shame too, this really is a beautiful place." He said before blushing lightly and looking down at the ground. 'Beautiful?' That was a word he NEVER said.

The doctor nodded and showed her to his room.
His gesture made her smile and she hugged him back, the tears that were threatening to fall disappearing. "I love you too."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this as she looks at all the food the wolf girl seeming quite hungry right now for some food and what was around smelled fantastic,

[/QUOTE]
Kenai then gestured toward the food he had made, noticing her sniffing around "Eat as much as you like, you don't need to pay for this food" he said with a all laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai then gestured toward the food he had made, noticing her sniffing around "Eat as much as you like, you don't need to pay for this food" he said with a all laugh.
*she grins at this and gives him a quick kiss on the lips before going to get some food to eat*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then hugged her "thank you." he said softly as he rested his head against hers
Dakota smiled and hugged him back "Why are you thanking me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"We can start off easier and go on the merry-go-round if you want. That's fun too!"
As Autumn spoke, she pointed towards the left where they was indeed a Merry-Go-Round with kids and a few adults riding on it. It seemed a little odd that kids there age would be going on that, but she didn't care. As long as they both had fun, that's all that mattered to her. Autumn finished the last of her cotton candy and tossed the stick into the trash with ease.
Lumina had been throwing her stick away as well when she gestured to the merry go round. That one was even weirder than the spinning teacups. It was.... floating animals spinning around, spiked through with metal poles. It was really quite strange to look at.

"W-well, I don't really care. I'm just following your lead!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and hugged him back "Why are you thanking me?"
Roland smiled "I'm not sure, i thought that there might of been a chance that you'd say no." he said softly with a bit of worry

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani rested her head on her arms "Its not fair, You don't deserve any of this...You have already done so much... you were going to spend the rest of your life helping others" she said with a sigh "I've never done anything great nor will I in the future, and I've cheated death so many times, I wish I could trade those times I cheated death for you to be healthy." She rambled on quietly before burying her face into her arm.
Axel, Nexus's best friend walked in next. He looked down at him, a hurt look on his face. "No... No!" He yelled as he fell to his knees, seeing his best friends lifeless body.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded. "That would be nice, thank you~" He said sweetly.

The doctor walked in behind her and stood next to her, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry... He was a great man..." He said softly.
Jade

"your welcome now the first step in getting over you fears is getting wet" I tell him smiling as I stood up and went to the lake and splashed water on him.

Lumina said:
His gesture made her smile and she hugged him back, the tears that were threatening to fall disappearing. "I love you too."
Ken stopped hugging her and smiled brightly at her. "Ooo! Ooo! Let's wake mommy and daddy up!" He said excitedly.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she grins at this and gives him a quick kiss on the lips before going to get some food to eat*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled as he lifted a plate of his own food.

Rini then entered the room, rubbing her eyes tiredly "Morning"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"your welcome now the first step in getting over you fears is getting wet" I tell him smiling as I stood up and went to the lake and splashed water on him.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto let out a loud inhuman hiss as the water almost touched him, leaping high into the air until he landed on top of a really high tree branch. When he realized what he did, he looked down and smiled shyly. "Umm... Oops..." He laughed nervously.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"alright lets go. Let me warn you my family isn't so kind to strangers" I tell her smiling as I grabbed her hand leaving the karaoke bar with her taking her to my house.

[/QUOTE]
Neri walked with Andrew, hand in hand. It seemed as though this was the only way they got to places. The trees and buildings were nice and all, but they weren't much to look at. "Is there a shortcut to get to your house? I'm getting tired of the idea of walking.", Neri complained.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled as he lifted a plate of his own food.
Rini then entered the room, rubbing her eyes tiredly "Morning"
*smiles as she takes a bite of her food with her face of course* "Hello young one nice see you again."

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki looked around as she walked through the park. "What are these... vendors suppose to look like?"
Ren chuckled at her question. "They normally look like small shops on the sidewalk." He said. He pointed to a small ice cream cart to give as a example. "Like that ice cream cart over there. That's called a ice cream vendor."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i dont want to kill you now...but my senors want me to kill you. you see, i was supposed to be a living weapon for the human military to eliminate anything supernatural or abnormal. im nothing but a tool. but now...''
*She starts to giggle a bit insanely*

''im free...free from their grasp..hahaha! ......though...''

*She stopped giggling as she fell to the floor on her knees dropping her blades*

''how can i be free if im being hunted down like this...? this isnt freedom...its just fighting...fighting...and more fighting...''

*She then put a hand over her heart*

''why is my heart feeling like its been stabbed? im not injured nor bleeding...though......it hurts..''

[/QUOTE]
Celia stood there, her face expressionless. "Maybe it's because you don't feel like you're truly free and you're tired of fighting. That would make my heart hurt if I lived the same kind of life you did..." She said quietly. "Maybe we can find a way where you are free and aren't being hunted down constantly... at least I hope we can."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I'm not sure, i thought that there might of been a chance that you'd say no." he said softly with a bit of worry
Dakota shook her head and hugged him tight, giggling lightly. "You really thought that?"

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked and looked over at Saki. "I'm not too sure myself... But I think it's something that pleases your senses... Like you like looking at something... Or touching it." He said.

Nexus was asleep, hooked up to air support. They were doing their best to keep him alive.

Kyu laughed lightly and nodded. "Yeah... But I think he's a good uncle! He's funny!" He said happily.
"Okay, I'll believe you just this once... I don't really take people's word immediately, but since you're my friend I'll believe you." Ayako said, rubbing her hand on her cheek gently

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head and hugged him tight, giggling lightly. "You really thought that?"
Roland sighed and nodded "i guess that makes me pretty pathetic huh?" he said looking at her

Lumina said:
Lumina had been throwing her stick away as well when she gestured to the merry go round. That one was even weirder than the spinning teacups. It was.... floating animals spinning around, spiked through with metal poles. It was really quite strange to look at.
"W-well, I don't really care. I'm just following your lead!"
...☾Autumn laughed lightly and pointed over towards the teacups, soon walking over to them with a smile☾...

"We should go on the teacups then and I'll try not to spin it so fast!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stood there, her face expressionless. "Maybe it's because you don't feel like you're truly free and you're tired of fighting. That would make my heart hurt if I lived the same kind of life you did..." She said quietly. "Maybe we can find a way where you are free and aren't being hunted down constantly... at least I hope we can."
''how...? this equipment im wearing. and the surgery. the nasod material in my body. They say nasod material is extremely hard to find nowadays. it costs them. their secret is to vital and im too valuable to set free. nor even be able to live freely...im too valuable to them...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back