• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded quickly causing some of the oil to come off revealing his blush "y-yeah, w-why wouldn't i be sure?" he said quietly
Dakota blinked as she inspected his face, noticing his blush "I don't know, that's why I'm asking you"

TheDragoon said:
Yoru blinked. "Oh, Ikuto, I don't think she gets what we mean..." He said as he turned to face Ikuto.
Ikuto nodded.

Yoru then turned back to Sarah. "Somebody is already taking care of us, but we don't have a place to call our OWN, as in we don't OWN our own place." He explained.

Ken frowned when he saw she was sad. He quickly hugged her then rushed into the kitchen, using all his strength to open the fridge and get a ice pack out. He then quickly brought it back to Lilliana. "Here! This might make it feel better!" He said with a slight smile.

Nexus frowned. "B-But..." He said before he sagged, knowing he had lost. "Ok... I'm sick..." He said softly.
Ilaani smiled lightly as she looked over him "See?~ told you" she said with a nod "Y'know maybe you should just stay in bed today" she said as she looked over at him "Have you been sick like this before?"

Roman said:
Alex sat down next to her and shrugged, "I dunno... We pretty much did everything we could think of." He said, laughing lightly.
-----------

"Now I get cake AND I get to go on a trip in the woods. That's pretty cool~" Cecil said, turning the chicken back into a couch, once again.
Moriko nodded happily "We can do that tomorrow maybe? If you'd like that is..." she said as she watched him use his magic.

WeirdPrincess said:
"They should. It'll come in either a pink, white or blue color since they have different flavors. I think blue is blueberry and pink is strawberry... I don't know what white is."
Autumn smiled as they finally made it to the amusement park. Kids were running around with their friends or parents, giggling and laughing as they enjoyed the park. She remembered the last time she came here, though it was with her boyfriend Ryley and that thought caused her to blush a little.

"Welcome to Wonderland!"

Autumn gestured her hand out towards the different rides, games and food carts they had around and not that far from where they stood was a cotton candy cart. Her eyes lit up excitedly before she grabbed Lumina's hand and pulled her over to it.

"What kind of cotton candy do you want?"
Lumina stopped momentarily at the entrance to the park, looking around at everything. It was the biggest place she had ever seen in her life, with so many buildings and contraptions she had never seen before. Her wings tightened against her back, slightly overwhelmed at all the people running around and all the noise, but her thoughts were interrupted as Autumn suddenly grabbed her hand and started dragging her. She didn't even realize where she was being dragged to until she saw the cotton candy stand and she was asked what color she wanted. Her eyes scanned over the choices, trying to decide.

"Um... the pink one, I guess."

She wouldn't admit it but she chose that color because it reminded her of the color of Kenji's eyes. Even if they were basically red, just seeing the pink made her think of him immediately. But that's not something she'd say aloud.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ What?~ I told you I was coming in earlier~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...Asuka shook her head and looked at him with a slight pout as she spoke❦...

"No you didn't. You said that you wouldn't come in if I didn't want you too. All I said was I wouldn't mind, that wasn't an invitation!"

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at her briefly as he continued walking and gave her hand a small squeeze as he was think of which restaurant to go to.
Amaya smiled and rested her head on the side of his arm. "I love you so much, so much it drives me crazy" she says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked as she inspected his face, noticing his blush "I don't know, that's why I'm asking you"
Ilaani smiled lightly as she looked over him "See?~ told you" she said with a nod "Y'know maybe you should just stay in bed today" she said as she looked over at him "Have you been sick like this before?"

Moriko nodded happily "We can do that tomorrow maybe? If you'd like that is..." she said as she watched him use his magic.
Nexus frowned and shook his head. "I-I don't think so..." He said softly.

((Bruh, you should totally get him to a hospital
xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Roland looked slightly away then noticed she still hadn't inspected the pile.

TheDragoon said:
Kyu huffed a bit. "I can't help I was raised this way! It's in my blood! My uncle is a pervert to... He doesn't wear clothes in public." He said blunty, but didn't care that much and knew his excuse was invalid. "Fine... What else?" He asked.
"Honestly, that's all I got for you. Just don't be perverted towards me. I don't need some kid staring me down." Ayako told him.

-----------

Nonalaka said:

"Sure, why not!" Cecil said. "Should I come to your place or were you gonna stop here when you are ready to head out?" He asked, turning a pencil into an egg, only to have it roll onto the floor and break. "Darn it.."

Lumina said:
Lumina stopped momentarily at the entrance to the park, looking around at everything. It was the biggest place she had ever seen in her life, with so many buildings and contraptions she had never seen before. Her wings tightened against her back, slightly overwhelmed at all the people running around and all the noise, but her thoughts were interrupted as Autumn suddenly grabbed her hand and started dragging her. She didn't even realize where she was being dragged to until she saw the cotton candy stand and she was asked what color she wanted. Her eyes scanned over the choices, trying to decide.
"Um... the pink one, I guess."

She wouldn't admit it but she chose that color because it reminded her of the color of Kenji's eyes. Even if they were basically red, just seeing the pink made her think of him immediately. But that's not something she'd say aloud.
Autumn nodded and told the person working the cotton candy stand to make one blue for herself and a pink one for Lumina. She had always preferred blue over pink, mainly because she liked it more and reminded her of a lake or her secret hideout. She pondered whether she should show Lumina or not, though decided against it since they had just met today. Maybe Autumn could show her later or another time.

"Here you go!"

Autumn smiled as she handed the pink ball of fluff that was carefully placed on a stick to Lumina. Having already payed for both of their, she took a piece of the cotton candy from her own and popped it into her mouth. Her amber irises scanned the park to see what they could ride after they finished with the cotton candy.

Roman said:
"Honestly, that's all I got for you. Just don't be perverted towards me. I don't need some kid staring me down." Ayako told him.
-----------

"Sure, why not!" Cecil said. "Should I come to your place or were you gonna stop here when you are ready to head out?" He asked, turning a pencil into an egg, only to have it roll onto the floor and break. "Darn it.."
Kyu pouted slightly and sighed. "Ok..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"E-Eliminate?!" Celia exclaimed before she began to wave her hands in front of her. "No need for elimination!"
tumblr_nt107vbRvi1u86t2qo1_540.gif

She blinked a few times when she asked what smile and angry was. Did she really not know? "Well... angry is a feeling you get when someone doesn't do something you don't like. And a smile... well a smile is this!" Celia looked at her and smiled.

tumblr_nucpz5kU1D1u86t2qo6_540.gif

"It shows that you're happy! That's what I'm talking about... at least I think anyways."
''wha-....what the heck are you saying? are you trying to convince me to not kill you?''

*She asked now a bit annoyed*

TheDragoon said:
Kyu pouted slightly and sighed. "Ok..." He said.
Ayako hopped up, standing on all fours, she raised her hand up a little, looking at Kyu. Her shirt was sliding off a little on one side, but she didn't really care, she wasn't a big fan of clothes in her neko form anyways. She tilited her head and smiled.

tumblr_inline_miemapzQhc1qz4rgp.gif

"You'll survive kid. Now if you were older, it wouldn't be a problem~"

Saki strolled through the park and hummed to herself as she did. "This park is boring... do people even come here anymore?" She asked herself before plopping down on a bench that she had just passed. @TheDragoon

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki strolled through the park and hummed to herself as she did. "This park is boring... do people even come here anymore?" She asked herself before plopping down on a bench that she had just passed. @TheDragoon
(( Ken-Senpai: *pretends to be a ghost* Noooooo theyyyy dooooon't xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''wha-....what the heck are you saying? are you trying to convince me to not kill you?''
*She asked now a bit annoyed*

[/QUOTE]
Celia frantically shook her head, "N-No! I'm not trying to do that at all!" She stammered befor laughing nervously as she began to repeatedly tap her shoulder. "Maybe you should calm down a bit. There's no need for killing anyone~"

tumblr_nu3qjucxEp1u86t2qo1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and rested her head on the side of his arm. "I love you so much, so much it drives me crazy" she says
Ayen chuckled "is that so? i would call you crazy through." he said sweetly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded and told the person working the cotton candy stand to make one blue for herself and a pink one for Lumina. She had always preferred blue over pink, mainly because she liked it more and reminded her of a lake or her secret hideout. She pondered whether she should show Lumina or not, though decided against it since they had just met today. Maybe Autumn could show her later or another time.
"Here you go!"

Autumn smiled as she handed the pink ball of fluff that was carefully placed on a stick to Lumina. Having already payed for both of their, she took a piece of the cotton candy from her own and popped it into her mouth. Her amber irises scanned the park to see what they could ride after they finished with the cotton candy.
Lumina had been a bit distracted, her mind having wandered to Kenji and wondering what he was doing and she almost dropped the cotton candy as Autumn handed it to her. Blinking to get herself to focus on the present she stared down at the cotton candy. It wasn't even close to what she had thought it might be. It was like a cloud, but not really. Poking it, it felt soft and sticky at the same time. Recalling Autumns words about what it was she hesitantly took a bite, and her eyes widened. The stuff basically melted in her mouth, a sensation she hadn't expected. Looking up at Autumn she smiled softly.

"Thanks for showing me what cotton candy is!"

She looked around the park as Autumn did, but more for trying to understand her surroundings a bit. Everything was so new and if she didn't acclimate herself enough she'd probably collapse again from the stress. So for now she would just have to follow Autumns lead.

Roman said:
Alex sat down next to her and shrugged, "I dunno... We pretty much did everything we could think of." He said, laughing lightly.
-----------

"Now I get cake AND I get to go on a trip in the woods. That's pretty cool~" Cecil said, turning the chicken back into a couch, once again.
Yuki fell back on her bed. "Yeah..." she said. She laughed a little.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden nodded and started spinning at incredible rates, becoming a human drill. He drilled his way to the surface, expecting Nissa to follow.

Diablo nodded and went to their room to rest.

A genie suddenly popped out of the lamp, flopping on the ground. "Ouch!" He said before he quickly scrambled to his feet. "U-Umm... Hello! I am Kyu! I guess it's safe to say that I have to grant you 3 wishes... And uh... Yeah..." He said nervously. He didn't really have a lot of friends so he was nervous about revealing his true personality.
Kanae started to clean the house. She took a break an hour and a half later. "Wow...that was a lot of cleaning to do." she said as she sat down on the couch.

Lumina said:
Lumina had been a bit distracted, her mind having wandered to Kenji and wondering what he was doing and she almost dropped the cotton candy as Autumn handed it to her. Blinking to get herself to focus on the present she stared down at the cotton candy. It wasn't even close to what she had thought it might be. It was like a cloud, but not really. Poking it, it felt soft and sticky at the same time. Recalling Autumns words about what it was she hesitantly took a bite, and her eyes widened. The stuff basically melted in her mouth, a sensation she hadn't expected. Looking up at Autumn she smiled softly.
"Thanks for showing me what cotton candy is!"

She looked around the park as Autumn did, but more for trying to understand her surroundings a bit. Everything was so new and if she didn't acclimate herself enough she'd probably collapse again from the stress. So for now she would just have to follow Autumns lead.
"You're welcome!"

Autumn beamed to Lumina, glad that she enjoyed the taste of cotton candy.

"Maybe we should ride something simple first... Do you get dizzy easily?"

Autumn had spotted the tea cup ride where you basically just spun around in circles and was curious to know if alumina would get sick or not. Or dizzy for that matter. She didn't want to take her on a ride where it would harm her health in any way.

Nanne said:

Kanae started to clean the house. She took a break an hour and a half later. "Wow...that was a lot of cleaning to do." she said as she sat down on the couch.
Alex looked over at Yuki and smiled a little, "I'm sorry about cutting you earlier." He said, nodding his head. "I never got the chance to say that."

WeirdPrincess said:
...Asuka shook her head and looked at him with a slight pout as she spoke❦...
"No you didn't. You said was that you wouldn't come in if I didn't want you too. All I said was I wouldn't mind, that wasn't an invitation!"
...♅Akira smirked and crawled over to her, his hands touching the bottom of the bath at either side of her waist, his face mere inches away from hers. He spoke♅...

“ I'm sorry, Suki-chan~ ”

Roman said:
Ayako hopped up, standing on all fours, she raised her hand up a little, looking at Kyu. Her shirt was sliding off a little on one side, but she didn't really care, she wasn't a big fan of clothes in her neko form anyways. She tilited her head and smiled.
tumblr_inline_miemapzQhc1qz4rgp.gif

"You'll survive kid. Now if you were older, it wouldn't be a problem~"

Kyu smiled up at her a bit. "I will admit, you are kinda pretty lady~" He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto's cat ears flicked a bit as he looked around. "Someplace really high I think she said... She didn't really say where we were going specifically." He said
Jade

I just sigh. "she never does that wants everything to be a surprise I guess" I said annoyed. Then I had to think as I realized where she wanted to take him. "I think I know where she wanted to take you. Follow me" I tell him smiling walking off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ren was about to walk past the same bench when he noticed Saki. "Hey Saki! What brings you to the park?" He asked her, smiling a bit.

Nanne said:

Diablo continued to sleep softly in what was now his and Kanae's room.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
I just sigh. "she never does that wants everything to be a surprise I guess" I said annoyed. Then I had to think as I realized where she wanted to take him. "I think I know where she wanted to take you. Follow me" I tell him smiling walking off.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto had a puzzled look on his face on his face as he followed her. He wondered where she was taking him.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus frowned and shook his head. "I-I don't think so..." He said softly.
((Bruh, you should totally get him to a hospital
xD ))
Ilaani frowned more, "I think you should go see a doctor..."

((Yeah, I figured xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked slightly away then noticed she still hadn't inspected the pile.
Dakota followed where he was looking, it was the same place he was looking at before "Are you hiding something over there?" She asked with a small frown as she walked over to the pile "You're acting so odd!"

Roman said:
-----------

"Hmm, I guess you could come to my place, It doesn't really matter which" she said jumped a little as the egg broke not wanting any of it to splash on her or anything "Oh dear.." she said as she looked at it an laughed lightly.

TheDragoon said:
Kyu smiled up at her a bit. "I will admit, you are kinda pretty lady~" He said happily.
Ayako giggled, "Really? Well thank you." She said, nodding her head. "You aren't a bad looking kid yourself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back