• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kenai let out a small sigh of relief before shaking his head and smiling "Don't apologise, there's nothing to apologise for" he said softly as he hugged her "Im fine with that, more than fine actually, I like you that way too"
*Crystal grins at this as she hugged him back seeming very happy with this* "Crystal be best girlfriend Crystal be and hang out with little cub Rini too yes yes yes." *her face seeming to lighten up after the news*

Laurine wibbled a bit more each step. Should she go to class? When was class? She didn't even bother to look at her timetable or watch. She looked around the hall, seeing if anyone was going to a class. They seem to be doing normal stuff, though Laurine, but she wasn't entirely sure.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal grins at this as she hugged him back seeming very happy with this* "Crystal be best girlfriend Crystal be and hang out with little cub Rini too yes yes yes." *her face seeming to lighten up after the news*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed lightly "I know you will" he said with a nod.

Rini smiled "Really?" She said happily as she hopped off Crystals knee "You're nice, I like you" she said with a nod of approval.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed lightly "I know you will" he said with a nod.
Rini smiled "Really?" She said happily as she hopped off Crystals knee "You're nice, I like you" she said with a nod of approval.
*she grins to the two as she rests her head against Kenai's chest with a content sigh the wolf girl happy to be so close so her cute wolf boyfriend* "Crystal think this best thing ever for both Crystal and Kenai but Crystal no can speak for cute wolf boyfriend." Boyfriend said as one word now not as two like she used to.

Laurine, twirling in her steps, spied two creatures. They seemed to be cuddling eachother, though she wasn't sure. She found a hall leading to classroom F4/F5. Stepping over to the hall, trying not to be noticed, she looked at the couple laughing away.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she grins to the two as she rests her head against Kenai's chest with a content sigh the wolf girl happy to be so close so her cute wolf boyfriend* "Crystal think this best thing ever for both Crystal and Kenai but Crystal no can speak for cute wolf boyfriend." Boyfriend said as one word now not as two like she used to.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled lightly as he petted her head "Yeah, it is the best thing ever" he said with a small laugh "You spoke for me just fine"

April82 said:
Laurine, twirling in her steps, spied two creatures. They seemed to be cuddling eachother, though she wasn't sure. She found a hall leading to classroom F4/F5. Stepping over to the hall, trying not to be noticed, she looked at the couple laughing away.
((I wish I could send a character to you but none of my characters are free ;-; sorry))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's talk more in morning cute wolf boyfriend Crystal think we both need have nap and have great time tomorrow." *she smiles heading to the bedroom* ((OOC needs da sleep))

(aw, thats alright. Bu watch out for Laurine, you don't know what she could be doing ;)

Laurine quickly hid behind the wall. She watched the couple carefully, and to her, they looked like they were going to say something personal... But just that moment, she saw the clock strike 9:00. Uh oh, thats when we get to our beds, right? she thought. Laurine quickly dashed off to her dorm, and jumped onto her bed. Great. One moment spoilt by the clock. Ah well. She could try again tormorrow. (OOC, I gotta go to bed too. see ya tormorrow)

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed more heavily as she looked down in the water, soon looking up as Akira spoke. She removed her arms from her chest and sunk lower in the water before speaking❦...
"N-Nothing! I-I'm fine, I promise~"

tumblr_mm709tBcMU1r6lzdbo2_250.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he removed his underwear, soon walking over to the shower and turning it on♅...

“ Embarrassed?~ ”

-----------------------

Jennete said:
Nyx: I just am surprised, what do you... or even I have to learn from a place such as this?
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Human compassion~ ”

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I stopped drinking her blood as I whipped the blood off of my mouth. "man I feel much better now. We should go" I tell her smiling standing up. "you should learn how to control that new power of yours" I tell her serious.

[/QUOTE]
Neri thought about that for a minute. It would be good to know how to control it, maybe Andrew was right for once. Then she looked at Andrew and couldn't help but laugh. He was missing his shoe from the fall, and his clothes were a bit rustled. His hair was a mess, and he had a bit of blood on his lip again. Andrew was a mess. "Okay," she said, "I control my power thing, and you get yourself cleaned up."

Nanne said:
Yuki grabbed his hand and walked to her room. "What should we do?" she said as she let go of his hand and sat down on her bed.
Alex sat down next to her and shrugged, "I dunno... We pretty much did everything we could think of." He said, laughing lightly.

-----------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him "Really?" She smiled brightly as she clasps her hands together "That would be lovely!, I'd like that very much!" She said, blushing a little when he called her love "You're welcome" she said with a giggle

((Idk I was wondering that myself xD ))
"Now I get cake AND I get to go on a trip in the woods. That's pretty cool~" Cecil said, turning the chicken back into a couch, once again.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she walks through the woods, holding herself, her eyes downcast as Caldia follows behind her*
Caldia:*inside of her head she speaks to Naomi* Do you think Mama will ever smile again??

Nissa:*she nods her head and stands up in their little cave in the ground, that had lots and lots and lots of blankets and pillows and a tv with video game controllers* We probably should emerge from our hidy hole.... food is highly important for the survival of the body.
Aiden nodded and started spinning at incredible rates, becoming a human drill. He drilled his way to the surface, expecting Nissa to follow.

Nanne said:
Kanae finally opened the door. She walked to the fridge to get some water. "If you're tired you can go rest if you want...I need to clean the house."

((You feeling okay now?))
Diablo nodded and went to their room to rest.

Roman said:
Alex kneeled down in front of Yuki. He looked at the cut and placed a hand on it. "Sorry... I didn't mean to." He said, removing his hand only to find the wound was healed. "How the heck...."
-----------

Ayako sat down on a bench in the courtyard. She sighed quietly before looking down at the spot beside her, seeing a mythical like lamp. "Uh... What's this?" She asked before picking it up. "I wonder if it's true about rubbing these things." She said to herself before rubbing the lamp.
A genie suddenly popped out of the lamp, flopping on the ground. "Ouch!" He said before he quickly scrambled to his feet. "U-Umm... Hello! I am Kyu! I guess it's safe to say that I have to grant you 3 wishes... And uh... Yeah..." He said nervously. He didn't really have a lot of friends so he was nervous about revealing his true personality.

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri thought about that for a minute. It would be good to know how to control it, maybe Andrew was right for once. Then she looked at Andrew and couldn't help but laugh. He was missing his shoe from the fall, and his clothes were a bit rustled. His hair was a mess, and he had a bit of blood on his lip again. Andrew was a mess. "Okay," she said, "I control my power thing, and you get yourself cleaned up."[/quote
Andrew

"fine then lets head to my house so I can change my clothes" I tell her smiling. "you'll love my family trust me" I said smirking.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"no of course not. You can live with my family if you want. It's your choice but got to warn you through our family is really weird" I tell him smiling.

Andrew

I stopped drinking her blood as I whipped the blood off of my mouth. "man I feel much better now. We should go" I tell her smiling standing up. "you should learn how to control that new power of yours" I tell her serious.

[/QUOTE]
Yoru blinked. "Oh, Ikuto, I don't think she gets what we mean..." He said as he turned to face Ikuto.

Ikuto nodded.

Yoru then turned back to Sarah. "Somebody is already taking care of us, but we don't have a place to call our OWN, as in we don't OWN our own place." He explained.

Lumina said:
Lilliana sat up, saying nothing. She looked over at Ken, sniffing a bit as if she was fighting back tears. Her forehead, cheeks, and nose were all slightly red where they had smacked into the floor. "I-I'm okay..."
Ken frowned when he saw she was sad. He quickly hugged her then rushed into the kitchen, using all his strength to open the fridge and get a ice pack out. He then quickly brought it back to Lilliana. "Here! This might make it feel better!" He said with a slight smile.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani gave him a look "You're kidding right?" She said crossing her arms "I'm actually insulted you think I'm dumb enough to believe that..." she sighed a little "That is blood and you are sick" she said plainly as she took out her phone and held it up "And, If you get any worse, I am calling a doctor or forcing you to go to the hospital" she said as her gaze didn't move from him.
Nexus frowned. "B-But..." He said before he sagged, knowing he had lost. "Ok... I'm sick..." He said softly.

...♅Akira appeared on what looked to be a long drive way that delved into a patch of dead woods. He blinked when he saw the dead black tree that stood beside the road on the empty land. It was a land mark of sorts, it told him he was almost there. Akira started off down the pavement path that was blackened with scorch marks♅...

“ It's here.. ”

TheDragoon said:
Yoru blinked. "Oh, Ikuto, I don't think she gets what we mean..." He said as he turned to face Ikuto.
Ikuto nodded.

Yoru then turned back to Sarah. "Somebody is already taking care of us, but we don't have a place to call our OWN, as in we don't OWN our own place." He explained.
Sarah

"oh well I don't that doesn't mean your dirt poor" I said smiling. I looked at my watch as it started beeping. "well I better get going jade will show you the rest of the way" I said as I glowed transforming back to jade

Jade

I looked around me as I was in the woods. Crab I'm in the backyard of my house I thought as I got scared. I turned in front of me as I saw the boy from earlier with a spirit creature floating. "huh h h hello did s s Sarah b b bring you h h here" I asked him nervous my face red.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"oh well I don't that doesn't mean your dirt poor" I said smiling. I looked at my watch as it started beeping. "well I better get going jade will show you the rest of the way" I said as I glowed transforming back to jade

Jade

I looked around me as I was in the woods. Crab I'm in the backyard of my house I thought as I got scared. I turned in front of me as I saw the boy from earlier with a spirit creature floating. "huh h h hello did s s Sarah b b bring you h h here" I asked him nervous my face red.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto simply nodded.

Yoru however, answered. "Yup! Why? Is that a problem?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden nodded and started spinning at incredible rates, becoming a human drill. He drilled his way to the surface, expecting Nissa to follow.

Diablo nodded and went to their room to rest.

A genie suddenly popped out of the lamp, flopping on the ground. "Ouch!" He said before he quickly scrambled to his feet. "U-Umm... Hello! I am Kyu! I guess it's safe to say that I have to grant you 3 wishes... And uh... Yeah..." He said nervously. He didn't really have a lot of friends so he was nervous about revealing his true personality.
Ayako stared at Kyu, surprised that it wasn't a lie after all. "Hello, Kyu. I'm Ayako..." she said. She then listened to him talk, blinking at the mention of three wishes, she raised a hand, "Yeah.... Would it be a problem if I told you I don't know exactly what I want?"

Roman said:
Ayako stared at Kyu, surprised that it wasn't a lie after all. "Hello, Kyu. I'm Ayako..." she said. She then listened to him talk, blinking at the mention of three wishes, she raised a hand, "Yeah.... Would it be a problem if I told you I don't know exactly what I want?"
Kyu blinked, then frowned. "So I'm stuck with you as my master forever?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head lightly as she stopped when she was just in front of him "Are you sure?, because the words you are saying, they dont match the tone of your voice"
Roland nodded quickly causing some of the oil to come off revealing his blush "y-yeah, w-why wouldn't i be sure?" he said quietly

TheDragoon said:
Kyu blinked, then frowned. "So I'm stuck with you as my master forever?" He asked.
"That's how that works? You genies must have it rough..." Ayako said with a sigh. She then looked at the lamp in her hands and nodded, "I guess you are."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he removed his underwear, soon walking over to the shower and turning it on♅...
“ Embarrassed?~ ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Human compassion~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shook her head and spoke quietly before thinking to herself, blushing even more so❦...

"No...
I didn't just think he was about to get in this bath with me... nope~"

Roman said:
"That's how that works? You genies must have it rough..." Ayako said with a sigh. She then looked at the lamp in her hands and nodded, "I guess you are."
Kyu sighed as a sandwich manifested in his hands and he started eating it. "You do know your wishes don't have to be complex? You could just wish for a burrito or something..." He said.

tumblr_n00andGSDy1ropwhio1_500.gif

TheDragoon said:
Kyu sighed as a sandwich manifested in his hands and he started eating it. "You do know your wishes don't have to be complex? You could just wish for a burrito or something..." He said.
tumblr_n00andGSDy1ropwhio1_500.gif
"Why would I do that when I can simply go to my house and make 1000 burritos if I wanted to?" Ayako asked. "It'd be a waste of a wish."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shook her head and spoke quietly before thinking to herself, blushing even more so❦...
"No...
I didn't just think he was about to get in this bath with me... nope~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he sat down and placed the shower over him, soon beginning to wash himself♅...

“ I won't come in the bath with you if you don't want me to~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back