• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya's scanners soon beeped in her eyes before pulling her blade back about to swing*
''Eliminate''

*She then heard Celia speak causing her to lower her blade*

''smile? angry? what are you talking about?''

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eliminate?!" Celia exclaimed before she began to wave her hands in front of her. "No need for elimination!"

tumblr_nt107vbRvi1u86t2qo1_540.gif

She blinked a few times when she asked what smile and angry was. Did she really not know? "Well... angry is a feeling you get when someone doesn't do something you don't like. And a smile... well a smile is this!" Celia looked at her and smiled.

tumblr_nucpz5kU1D1u86t2qo6_540.gif

"It shows that you're happy! That's what I'm talking about... at least I think anyways."

Roman said:
"Why would I do that when I can simply go to my house and make 1000 burritos if I wanted to?" Ayako asked. "It'd be a waste of a wish."
Kyu sighed. "I guess I'm gonna have to hang out with you for the rest of your life..." He said. "Unless you let me go free!" He said excitedly, knowing a genie's master can wish him/her free.

TheDragoon said:
Kyu sighed. "I guess I'm gonna have to hang out with you for the rest of your life..." He said. "Unless you let me go free!" He said excitedly, knowing a genie's master can wish him/her free.
"Well it's not like it'd take me a lifetime to come up with some wishes. They will come in handy, so I can really use em'... So just... Hand tight kid."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he sat down and placed the shower over him, soon beginning to wash himself♅...
“ I won't come in the bath with you if you don't want me to~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka let out a sigh in relief before she began relaxing in the bath again, closing her eyes and speaking after❦...

"I wouldn't mind all that much. Just if it happened suddenly, then I'd mind."

Lumina said:
Lumina simply looked at Autumn, smiling as she noticed how happy she was to go to the amusement park. Was it really that fun? She was thinking about it so much that she almost didn't hear Autumns question.
"Cotton... candy?"

What the heck was cotton candy? Cotton was the stuff your shirt was made out of, right? So, was it like... sweetened edible clothing? She tried not to look confused about what it was but the more she thought about it, the weirder faces she made.
Autumn laughed lightly when Lumina questioned cotton candy. She guessed that maybe she would have had it before, but I guess you should never assume those types of things. Autumn laughed again at the weird faces that Lumina was making as she tried to figure out what it was.

"Cotton candy isn't made from actual cotton if you're wondering. It's made from sugar, liquified sugar to be exact. There's a machine that you can use to make the fluffy sweet goodness, there may be on at the amusement park. Basically, all cotton candy is is a large amount of fluffy spun sugar."

Roman said:
"Well it's not like it'd take me a lifetime to come up with some wishes. They will come in handy, so I can really use em'... So just... Hand tight kid."
Kyu nodded. "Ok! So what is master doing today?" He asked, tilting his head.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto simply nodded.
Yoru however, answered. "Yup! Why? Is that a problem?" He asked.
Jade

"no it's j j just my f f family d d doesn't t t take k k kindly to s s strangers or me" I said looking down on the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed lightly when Lumina questioned cotton candy. She guessed that maybe she would have had it before, but I guess you should never assume those types of things. Autumn laughed again at the weird faces that Lumina was making as she tried to figure out what it was.
"Cotton candy isn't made from actual cotton if you're wondering. It's made from sugar, liquified sugar to be exact. There's a machine that you can use to make the fluffy sweet goodness, there may be on at the amusement park. Basically, all cotton candy is is a large amount of fluffy spun sugar."
Lumina nodded, comparing cotton candy to something more along the lines of clouds rather than clothing. With that comparison in mind it made a lot more sense, and frankly it sounded delicious.

"Oh. That sounds really yummy. Hopefully they have some there!"

Now she really wanted to try this cotton candy thing. She was always a fan of sweet things, so hearing what exactly cotton candy was made her want to try it really badly. She just kept getting more and more excited about going to the amusement park.

TheDragoon said:
Kyu nodded. "Ok! So what is master doing today?" He asked, tilting his head.
"Well... I'm not gonna do anything.. My neko side on the other hand, I need to let her out, so just be careful, she really likes cute things." Ayako said, smiling a little.

2853566646_1_5_hHIetnb1.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka let out a sigh in relief before she began relaxing in the bath again, closing her eyes and speaking after❦...
"I wouldn't mind all that much. Just if it happened suddenly, then I'd mind."
...♅Akira smiled and turned off the shower, soon walking over to the bath and hoping in♅...

“ Good~ ”

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"fine then lets head to my house so I can change my clothes" I tell her smiling. "you'll love my family trust me" I said smirking.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, let's go to your house," Neri said. She wondered where he lived, after all, he couldn't exactly live in the dorm with his family, could he?

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"no it's j j just my f f family d d doesn't t t take k k kindly to s s strangers or me" I said looking down on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Yoru slipped into Ikuto's pocket.

Ikuto sighed and rubbed her head. "Your fine just the way you are. Your family really shouldn't judge you for being yourself..." He said softly.

Roman said:
"Well... I'm not gonna do anything.. My neko side on the other hand, I need to let her out, so just be careful, she really likes cute things." Ayako said, smiling a little.
2853566646_1_5_hHIetnb1.gif
Kyu frowned and pouted slightly. "I am not cute!" He protested. "I am an all powerful genie of the sands! Not some kitty!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, comparing cotton candy to something more along the lines of clouds rather than clothing. With that comparison in mind it made a lot more sense, and frankly it sounded delicious.
"Oh. That sounds really yummy. Hopefully they have some there!"

Now she really wanted to try this cotton candy thing. She was always a fan of sweet things, so hearing what exactly cotton candy was made her want to try it really badly. She just kept getting more and more excited about going to the amusement park.
"They should. It'll come in either a pink, white or blue color since they have different flavors. I think blue is blueberry and pink is strawberry... I don't know what white is."

Autumn smiled as they finally made it to the amusement park. Kids were running around with their friends or parents, giggling and laughing as they enjoyed the park. She remembered the last time she came here, though it was with her boyfriend Ryley and that thought caused her to blush a little.

"Welcome to Wonderland!"

Autumn gestured her hand out towards the different rides, games and food carts they had around and not that far from where they stood was a cotton candy cart. Her eyes lit up excitedly before she grabbed Lumina's hand and pulled her over to it.

"What kind of cotton candy do you want?"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sighed and rubbed her head. "Your fine just the way you are. Your family really shouldn't judge you for being yourself..." He said softly.

Kyu frowned and pouted slightly. "I am not cute!" He protested. "I am an all powerful genie of the sands! Not some kitty!"
"So cute..." Ayako said quietly. "If you were a kitten, she'd love you even more!" She said, before her hair turned white and cat ears fluffed up. "Well she's a coming."

WeirdPrincess said:
"They should. It'll come in either a pink, white or blue color since they have different flavors. I think blue is blueberry and pink is strawberry... I don't know what white is."
Autumn smiled as they finally made it to the amusement park. Kids were running around with their friends or parents, giggling and laughing as they enjoyed the park. She remembered the last time she came here, though it was with her boyfriend Ryley and that thought caused her to blush a little.

"Welcome to Wonderland!"

Autumn gestured her hand out towards the different rides, games and food carts they had around and not that far from where they stood was a cotton candy cart. Her eyes lit up excitedly before she grabbed Lumina's hand and pulled her over to it.

"What kind of cotton candy do you want?"
((Hasn't Ryley been gone for more than 2 weeks...? That would mean that his character would be killed off... According to Akira's new rule but that's none of my buisness xD ))

Roman said:
"So cute..." Ayako said quietly. "If you were a kitten, she'd love you even more!" She said, before her hair turned white and cat ears fluffed up. "Well she's a coming."
Kyu sulked a bit as he floated in the air. "I'm not cute..." He sulked.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Okay, let's go to your house," Neri said. She wondered where he lived, after all, he couldn't exactly live in the dorm with his family, could he?
Andrew

"alright lets go. Let me warn you my family isn't so kind to strangers" I tell her smiling as I grabbed her hand leaving the karaoke bar with her taking her to my house.

TheDragoon said:

Jade

"they d d don't j j judge me t t trust me t t they j j just h h hate me C c cause I'm not b b born l l like t t them. T t there o O only n n nice to s s s Sarah C c cause she's a d d demon" I tell him upset. Wait a second why am I telling him this I thought as I sigh being nervous.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and turned off the shower, soon walking over to the bath and hoping in♅...
“ Good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's eyes shot open as she heard him get into the bath and looked at him a little in surprise before she put her hands over her chest and moved a little, her blush still evident...

"That was way sudden! You could have at least said you were coming in..."

tumblr_nbng39ZkeE1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

TheDragoon said:
((Hasn't Ryley been gone for more than 2 weeks...? That would mean that his character would be killed off... According to Akira's new rule but that's none of my buisness xD ))

(( I suppose so xDD ))

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"alright lets go. Let me warn you my family isn't so kind to strangers" I tell her smiling as I grabbed her hand leaving the karaoke bar with her taking her to my house.

Jade

"they d d don't j j judge me t t trust me t t they j j just h h hate me C c cause I'm not b b born l l like t t them. T t there o O only n n nice to s s s Sarah C c cause she's a d d demon" I tell him upset. Wait a second why am I telling him this I thought as I sigh being nervous.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto stopped petting her and went silent for a moment. "They shouldn't hate you for who you are. A real family loves and cares for their children... They don't reject them because their different." He said.

TheDragoon said:

Ayako blinked, she then looked at Kyu, her eyes more cat-like. She was full neko now, "Well I think you're cute!" She exclaimed, a huge smile on her as her ears twitched.

giphy.gif

Roman said:
Ayako blinked, she then looked at Kyu, her eyes more cat-like. She was full neko now, "Well I think you're cute!" She exclaimed, a huge smile on her as her ears twitched.
giphy.gif
Kyu looked down at her chest before nose bleeding a bit. He then quickly shook his head and crossed his arms. "No! I'm not! And I refuse to be called cute!" He said.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto stopped petting her and went silent for a moment. "They shouldn't hate you for who you are. A real family loves and cares for their children... They don't reject them because their different." He said.
Jade

"r r really" I said as I started blushing once I realized he petted my head earlier. "t t thanks for C c cheering me up. So w w where was s s Sarah t t taking you a a anyways?" I asked him smiling. He was so sweet and cute I thought blushing my face red.

TheDragoon said:
Kyu looked down at her chest before nose bleeding a bit. He then quickly shook his head and crossed his arms. "No! I'm not! And I refuse to be called cute!" He said.
"It looks like I have a perverted little genie~ Let's get things straight, you aren't to look at my chest. You're a little boy, so act like it." Ayako said, crossing her arms.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"r r really" I said as I started blushing once I realized he petted my head earlier. "t t thanks for C c cheering me up. So w w where was s s Sarah t t taking you a a anyways?" I asked him smiling. He was so sweet and cute I thought blushing my face red.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto's cat ears flicked a bit as he looked around. "Someplace really high I think she said... She didn't really say where we were going specifically." He said

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's eyes shot open as she heard him get into the bath and looked at him a little in surprise before she put her hands over her chest and moved a little, her blush still evident...
"That was way sudden! You could have at least said you were coming in..."

tumblr_nbng39ZkeE1t3jjq1o1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ What?~ I told you I was coming in earlier~ ”

Roman said:
"It looks like I have a perverted little genie~ Let's get things straight, you aren't to look at my chest. You're a little boy, so act like it." Ayako said, crossing her arms.
Kyu huffed a bit. "I can't help I was raised this way! It's in my blood! My uncle is a pervert to... He doesn't wear clothes in public." He said blunty, but didn't care that much and knew his excuse was invalid. "Fine... What else?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back