• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex looked around, not really seeing anything. Maybe it was some kind of secret. "No, I don't... What is it?" He asked.
Yuki looked at him. "It's an open spot in the forest where you can clearly see the sky. At night you can see a lot of stars and the moon is beautiful too." she said. She got closer to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "We should go...you might get sick if you feel cold."

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him. "It's an open spot in the forest where you can clearly see the sky. At night you can see a lot of stars and the moon is beautiful too." she said. She got closer to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "We should go...you might get sick if you feel cold."
"I guess you're right." Alex said, looking at her hand, that was on his cheek. He was only using the cold thing as an excuse, but as it grew a little later, he did slightly feel a breeze and his sweater wasn't really that thick. "Alright I'm ready."

Roman said:
The male glared at Mal, growling angrily, "I have no business with you. Move." He said before grabbing her leg, and slamming her on the ground.
P4eKwiT.gif

He then tossed her through the air, and continued for Roman.

----------

Takeshi chuckled, "We'll have to find out then. I don't believe we're too far from the place."

-----------

Alex smiled a little, "Yeah... It's alright." He said, blushing a little, before looking downwards, trying to hide it.
Violetta found herself grinning, nodding as they continued walking. Soon they came to the top of a hill in the road, and far down it you could see the city starting to come into view. The goddess disconnected their interlocked hands, running forward a bit to try and get a better look.

"Wow~ I can start to see the city, Takkun!~"

Roman said:
"I guess you're right." Alex said, looking at her hand, that was on his cheek. He was only using the cold thing as an excuse, but as it grew a little later, he did slightly feel a breeze and his sweater wasn't really that thick. "Alright I'm ready."
Yuki turned around and started walking back home. "Come on...haha"

Roman said:
"Then this next blow, I won't hold back." The male said, gritting his teeth, he balled up his large hand, making a fist before attempting to send Mal flying with a punch.
Mal grabbed his fist and began trying to crush it... though his were much larger than hers it was worth a try.

(night)

Lumina said:
Violetta found herself grinning, nodding as they continued walking. Soon they came to the top of a hill in the road, and far down it you could see the city starting to come into view. The goddess disconnected their interlocked hands, running forward a bit to try and get a better look.
"Wow~ I can start to see the city, Takkun!~"
Takeshi came to the spot beside Violetta at the top of the hill moments later. "Oi... It is pretty... Well not prettier than you~ But it's still pretty." Hw then furrowed his brows. "…I said pretty..."

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki turned around and started walking back home. "Come on...haha"
Alex blinked, "Oh yeah!" He said in a calm tone as he quickly caught up to Yuki, now walking at her side. "Where are we going? Back to the garage?"

---------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal grabbed his fist and began trying to crush it... though his were much larger than hers it was worth a try.
(night)
(( Night~ ))

He noticed she was trying to crush his fist, causing him to laugh a little, "I told you already. I'm not here for you." He said before lifting one of his giant feet and kicking her away.

Roman said:
Takeshi came to the spot beside Violetta at the top of the hill moments later. "Oi... It is pretty... Well not prettier than you~ But it's still pretty." Hw then furrowed his brows. "…I said pretty..."
---------

Alex blinked, "Oh yeah!" He said in a calm tone as he quickly caught up to Yuki, now walking at her side. "Where are we going? Back to the garage?"

---------

(( Night~ ))

He noticed she was trying to crush his fist, causing him to laugh a little, "I told you already. I'm not here for you." He said before lifting one of his giant feet and kicking her away.
Yuki shrugged. "If you don't want to go to the garage we can go somewhere else...but that's your decision." she said. She started to jog and gained speed quickly. "What do you want to do?" she yelled since she was ahead of him.

Nanne said:
Yuki shrugged. "If you don't want to go to the garage we can go somewhere else...but that's your decision." she said. She started to jog and gained speed quickly. "What do you want to do?" she yelled since she was ahead of him.
Alex began to run, quickly picking up speed, "I was only asking. It doesn't matter where we go... I honestly just wanna be with you right now!" He yelled to her.

Roman said:
Alex began to run, quickly picking up speed, "I was only asking. It doesn't matter where we go... I honestly just wanna be with you right now!" He yelled to her.
"Then I guess we're going back to my room!" She laughed and jumped up to a tree. She kept going from tree to tree until she got back to her place. She jumped down and waited for Alex.

Nanne said:
"Then I guess we're going back to my room!" She laughed and jumped up to a tree. She kept going from tree to tree until she got back to her place. She jumped down and waited for Alex.
Alex didn't jump through the trees, but he did make it to Yuki moments later. "I'm here... Didn't really take me long, only a few seconds." He said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Alex didn't jump through the trees, but he did make it to Yuki moments later. "I'm here... Didn't really take me long, only a few seconds." He said, laughing lightly.
Yuki grabbed his hand and walked to her room. "What should we do?" she said as she let go of his hand and sat down on her bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland backed up a little "N-no, n-nothing at a-all" he said as he bumped into the wall
Dakota tilted her head lightly as she stopped when she was just in front of him "Are you sure?, because the words you are saying, they dont match the tone of your voice"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus refused to accept he was sick. "N-Nope! It's totally ketchup! Watch!" He said before used his finger to wipe some blood off the floor and put it in his mouth. "Mmm~ Tasty!" He said happily. Though... The truth was, he was very sick indeed...
Ilaani gave him a look "You're kidding right?" She said crossing her arms "I'm actually insulted you think I'm dumb enough to believe that..." she sighed a little "That is blood and you are sick" she said plainly as she took out her phone and held it up "And, If you get any worse, I am calling a doctor or forcing you to go to the hospital" she said as her gaze didn't move from him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head lightly as she stopped when she was just in front of him "Are you sure?, because the words you are saying, they dont match the tone of your voice"
Nonalaka said:
Ilaani gave him a look "You're kidding right?" She said crossing her arms "I'm actually insulted you think I'm dumb enough to believe that..." she sighed a little "That is blood and you are sick" she said plainly as she took out her phone and held it up "And, If you get any worse, I am calling a doctor or forcing you to go to the hospital" she said as her gaze didn't move from him.
how is it that your posts didnt double merge? xD )))

Roman said:
Cecil sighed in relief, "Maybe we can go one day... Maybe they day you make me a cake?~" he asked, turning the couch back into a chicken. "Yes it helped, thanks love~"
Moriko looked at him "Really?" She smiled brightly as she clasps her hands together "That would be lovely!, I'd like that very much!" She said, blushing a little when he called her love "You're welcome" she said with a giggle

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]how is it that your posts didnt double merge? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Idk I was wondering that myself xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]Y
"Yes yes yes, snuggly brother no abandon cute little sister for Crystal, Crystal like cute wolf boy friend but no want make little sister wolf unhappy either." *she offers a seat for Rini to sit down on her lap.*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai looked at her "S-Snuggly?" He repeated before looking straight ahead.

Rini wiped her eyes as she looked over a crystal, hesitantly going over and sitting on Crystals lap, thinking that if Kenai trusts her she must be nice.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked at her "S-Snuggly?" He repeated before looking straight ahead.
Rini wiped her eyes as she looked over a crystal, hesitantly going over and sitting on Crystals lap, thinking that if Kenai trusts her she must be nice.
*Crystal smiles and hugs the little girl with a motherly love before nuzzling Kenai's neck again she is quite affectionate. "Crystal no steal Rini's brother but Crystal is interested in your brother he cute."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal smiles and hugs the little girl with a motherly love before nuzzling Kenai's neck again she is quite affectionate. "Crystal no steal Rini's brother but Crystal is interested in your brother he cute."

[/QUOTE]
Rini looked between them both "Interested in Kenai?" Rini said blinking a few times "As friends right?" Kenai coughed a little as if to say 'I'm right here you know'

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked between them both "Interested in Kenai?" Rini said blinking a few times "As friends right?" Kenai coughed a little as if to say 'I'm right here you know'
*she grins and kisses him on the lips again to answer the question*

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she grins and kisses him on the lips again to answer the question*

[/QUOTE]
Rini blinked "But, friends do not kiss, people in relationships kiss, unless the friends 'like like each other in a more than friends way" Rini said as she looked up at Crystal then Kenai "Right?"

Kenai looked to the side, his face still red "U-Uhm, right"

*Crystal nods at this as well* "Crystal know this too but Crystal like cute wolf boy, Crystal might be too fast though, Crystal think it because Crystal wolf and not have as much time as human folk to find people like."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal nods at this as well* "Crystal know this too but Crystal like cute wolf boy, Crystal might be too fast though, Crystal think it because Crystal wolf and not have as much time as human folk to find people like."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai looked over at her, he was sure that she just didn't understand that being that affectionate wasn't for friends, but obviously he was wrong, of course, he had developed feelings for the girl, he wished to show her all that the human world had to offer and admittedly he did actually like the affection she was giving, he should have been smiling at her saying she liked him, he was happy about it, but the other thing she said also caught his attention "....what do you mean you don't have much time?" He asked with concern lacing his voice.

Laurince wibbled around while walking down the hall. 'Wheres my locker? Why do have they lockers anyway? I see no sense not to bring a bag into the classroom.' Finally, Laurince found Locker number 136. Twisting the key and opening the door, Laurince found that there was a drawing, in a shape of a heart with an arrow striking through. 'hmm... this usually means that someone has a crush on someone... probably not important, though.' She shut the door loudly and stepped lightfully and carefully , wondering what exactly she could do

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked over at her, he was sure that she just didn't understand that being that affectionate wasn't for friends, but obviously he was wrong, of course, he had developed feelings for the girl, he wished to show her all that the human world had to offer and admittedly he did actually like the affection she was giving, he should have been smiling at her saying she liked him, he was happy about it, but the other thing she said also caught his attention "....what do you mean you don't have much time?" He asked with concern lacing his voice.
"Crystal have plenty of time but Crystal think she been going fast with developing more then friend feelings for cute wolf boyfriend because Crystal instincts, as normal wolfs not like Crystal need breed fast as they have lot less time then human folk and wolfs like crystal." *she smiles at this as she holds him close* "Crystal sorry for Crystal instincts but Crystal like Kenai more then friend."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Crystal have plenty of time but Crystal think she been going fast with developing more then friend feelings for cute wolf boyfriend because Crystal instincts, as normal wolfs not like Crystal need breed fast as they have lot less time then human folk and wolfs like crystal." *she smiles at this as she holds him close* "Crystal sorry for Crystal instincts but Crystal like Kenai more then friend."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai let out a small sigh of relief before shaking his head and smiling "Don't apologise, there's nothing to apologise for" he said softly as he hugged her "Im fine with that, more than fine actually, I like you that way too"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back