• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You know what, this'll be quicker. I walked all the way to the gas station, no way am I walking back home!" Celia exclaimed before she whipped around and put her hand on Zenya's shoulder before teleporting them to her apartment. "So... what's your name?"
''Z-Zenya...''

*She answered surprised and wide eyed what just happened*

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him and blinked a few times, confused by his reaction "...his girlfriend?" She said again to him as she twiddled her thumbs.
"Cecil? Cecil Aijima? The one right next to you? He has a girlfriend..." Aaron said. "I knew he could do it! One day he was bound to meet someone! You must be wondering why I'm so happy for him, aren't ya?"

TheDragoon said:
Ken stopped hugging her and smiled brightly at her. "Ooo! Ooo! Let's wake mommy and daddy up!" He said excitedly.
Lilliana blinked, looking at Ken with a confused expression. The ice pack had lost its coldness and her face was feeling better, so she sat it down next to her. "Why? They're sleeping."

Roman said:
Takeshi came to the spot beside Violetta at the top of the hill moments later. "Oi... It is pretty... Well not prettier than you~ But it's still pretty." Hw then furrowed his brows. "…I said pretty..."
---------

Alex blinked, "Oh yeah!" He said in a calm tone as he quickly caught up to Yuki, now walking at her side. "Where are we going? Back to the garage?"

---------

(( Night~ ))

He noticed she was trying to crush his fist, causing him to laugh a little, "I told you already. I'm not here for you." He said before lifting one of his giant feet and kicking her away.
Violetta looked over as Takeshi came up next to her, and blinked when he seemed to be confused by something. His brow was furrowed and everything. She popped over in front of him, dropping down her head to look up at him.

tumblr_nqh2n2Ovmv1s5f9ado2_500.gif

"What's the matter?"

Roman said:
"Cecil? Cecil Aijima? The one right next to you? He has a girlfriend..." Aaron said. "I knew he could do it! One day he was bound to meet someone! You must be wondering why I'm so happy for him, aren't ya?"
Moriko looked at Cecil and then back at Aaron nodding "Yes, I am wondering a little bit"

Nonalaka said:
She looked up at him before shaking her head "It doesnt matter which one you give to me, It will be perfect to me, because you chose it out especially for me, your thoughts went into it, making very special to me"
Roland smiled down at her "you make it sound so easy, but each and everyone one of those i crafted just for you." he said placing a hand on her cheek "and so far, i don't think any are worthy." he said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka seemed to be dozing off in the tub, her head leaning on the side of it❦...
...♅Akira sighed lightly and rose his arm, placing it on to his forehead♅...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Z-Zenya...''
*She answered surprised and wide eyed what just happened*

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled and patted her head, "Well it's nice to meet you Zenya. I'm Celia and this is my home. You want something to eat, maybe drink?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled down at her "you make it sound so easy, but each and everyone one of those i crafted just for you." he said placing a hand on her cheek "and so far, i don't think any are worthy." he said softly
Dakota smiled before sighing a little "You are much too hard on yourself, you know that?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before sighing a little "You are much too hard on yourself, you know that?"
Roland sighed "well, i guess that's just me trying to be the best at my craft." he said placing his forehead against hers

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, looking over at Autumn as she patted her shoulder. She hadn't expected that, though she did think it was quite nice. She still wasn't used to gestures of touch between herself and another person, so it was always surprising, no matter how many times it happened. But she knew the intent behind the gesture so she didn't mind.
"Yeah, you're right."
As they waited for a few more minutes, Autumn looked around the park to see what they could ride next. She didn't want to go to big and do a really fast and high roller coaster, but she didn't want to do the little kiddie rides either. Once they were next up, Autumn motioned for Lumina to follow her before she walked towards one of the teacups.

"This one should be good right? If you ever wanna spin it fast, twist the circle in the middle."

Autumn sat down in one of the teacups and pointed to the medium sized circle that was directly in the middle of them both.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Your so cute when you smile" she says happily
Ayen tilted his head while looking at her "I've been called many things, but this is a first for 'cute'." he said with a smirk

WeirdPrincess said:
As they waited for a few more minutes, Autumn looked around the park to see what they could ride next. She didn't want to go to big and do a really fast and high roller coaster, but she didn't want to do the little kiddie rides either. Once they were next up, Autumn motioned for Lumina to follow her before she walked towards one of the teacups.
"This one should be good right? If you ever wanna spin it fast, twist the circle in the middle."

Autumn sat down in one of the teacups and pointed to the medium sized circle that was directly in the middle of them both.
Lumina almost didn't make it in time to join Autumn, getting distracted by all the passing people. But she ran to catch up, barely making it in the teacup with her friend before the workers came to make sure everything was set before starting the ride. As Autumn explained about the circle she stared at it, figuring she would probably use it to hold on rather than to make it go faster.

"A-alright."

She nodded, waiting for the ride to start at this point.

Lumina said:
Violetta looked over as Takeshi came up next to her, and blinked when he seemed to be confused by something. His brow was furrowed and everything. She popped over in front of him, dropping down her head to look up at him.
tumblr_nqh2n2Ovmv1s5f9ado2_500.gif

"What's the matter?"
Takeshi continued to stare into the distance. "I... Said pretty. It sounds weird coming from me."

tumblr_mr770aunCd1raahhko2_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well, i guess that's just me trying to be the best at my craft." he said placing his forehead against hers
"Well I suppose you have point" she said smiling happily "but still, I don't want you driving yourself crazy over the ring.."

Nonalaka said:
"Well I suppose you have point" she said smiling happily "but still, I don't want you driving yourself crazy over the ring.."
Roland shook his head "not over the ring, over you~" he said happily before pecking her lips

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira sighed lightly and rose his arm, placing it on to his forehead♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka started to sink lower into the tub until the water was up to her mouth and when she inhaled, got a mouth full of water. Her eyes shot open and coughed as she sat up straighter❦...

"So that's why they advise not to fall asleep in the tub... I think I'll be getting out now~"

...❦Standing up in the tub, she coughed a little more as she got out and found a towel, soon wrapping it around her body and taking her hair out of the high ponytail it was in❦...

Roman said:
The man shrugged and laughed as he watched her go flying, he then turned around, only to find Roman gone. Roman had appeared behind Mal and caught her.
tumblr_nrj7gyot4V1s0ezoto4_500.gif

"Now that's too far." He said coldly to the man. "She warned you what would happen."
Mal opened her eyes and looked at the man "Should have listened she said before looking at Roman "Thank you for catching me" she said and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at Cecil and then back at Aaron nodding "Yes, I am wondering a little bit"
"Well I always doubted the fact that'd he'd find a girlfriend as quiet as he is. He barely talked to me sometimes. But look... He has you, what a surprise." Aaron said before turning back to his room. "Good luck with your relationship!" He said before getting dressed and running out of the door. Cecil sighed, "He can be a bit... Too much sometimes."

Slowly, a young woman with blue hair and a blade made of ice pushed the high school doors open, and closed it as silently as she opened it once inside, her footsteps barely heard as she walked through the corridor.

Roman said:
Takeshi continued to stare into the distance. "I... Said pretty. It sounds weird coming from me."
tumblr_mr770aunCd1raahhko2_500.gif
That's all he was upset over? Violetta couldn't help but laugh a bit, reaching up her arm to poke his nose with her finger.

"You're silly, you know that?"

She turned, standing up, and started making her way down the hill on the road toward the city.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head while looking at her "I've been called many things, but this is a first for 'cute'." he said with a smirk
Amaya smiled more. "Well there's a first for everything" she says back with a smirk

Once halfway through the corridor she stopped, and seemed to faze out, staring at all the doors on the walls.

Lumina said:
Lumina almost didn't make it in time to join Autumn, getting distracted by all the passing people. But she ran to catch up, barely making it in the teacup with her friend before the workers came to make sure everything was set before starting the ride. As Autumn explained about the circle she stared at it, figuring she would probably use it to hold on rather than to make it go faster.
"A-alright."

She nodded, waiting for the ride to start at this point.
Once Lumina got in the teacup, the door on the side shut almost automatically. Autumn held on to the circle in the middle, just for support until the ride started which it did a few minutes later. The other cups we're spinning around in circles on a tract, though as the cups spun some of them were just following the track it was on. Others were spinning at a rapid pace.

"I'm gonna spin this a little okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back