• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria nodded "Ah, yeah" she said as she spun on her heel to go further into the house "C'mon!"
-------------

((Yeah, they are being weird ;- ;) )

Dakota had been quietly watching as he made the chain before his voice snapped her attention back "Ah, Alrighty" she said smiling for a bit as she did what he asked, staying still.
Daniel smiled and followed her deeper into the house as he looked around

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks at him and whispers* Fae fruit.... its the only thing I can eat, food of the Fae.
Blake nodded as he held out his hand and the fruit she wanted appeared in his hand then he handed it to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Noooo I ask them if I can bite into then and take fear." She said saarcastacly to the fog

[/QUOTE]
The black fog then turned into a humanoid figure,It whispered into her ear You act like an innocent little girl,Then when it's time you eat the flesh and blood

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel layed there her breathing slightly heavy as she looked over at Mia and blushed

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled over at Annabel, also breathing heavily

TheBigBladeWolf said:
The black fog then turned into a humanoid figure,It whispered into her ear You act like an innocent little girl,Then when it's time you eat the flesh and blood
"Yes" she said as she turned around and faces the boy her eyes black with blood red pupils "and maybe I'll take a bite out of you" she said coldly to him

Nonalaka said:
Euloria nodded "Ah, yeah" she said as she spun on her heel to go further into the house "C'mon!"
-------------

((Yeah, they are being weird ;- ;) )

Dakota had been quietly watching as he made the chain before his voice snapped her attention back "Ah, Alrighty" she said smiling for a bit as she did what he asked, staying still.
Roland *hmm*ed before stepping way and finished the chain before grabbing the amethyst and started wrapping it in silver, leaving the front and back faces of the gem open before melding it to the chain "all done!" he said triumphantly.

(( then i'll just have to tag you in these posts as well @Nonalaka ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "oh? so if i start making it rain inside you'd still be winning?" he asked jokingly.
Amaya's eyes widen. "You wouldn't cause the kids would be soaked" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled more and slid close to her then hugged her and kissed her shoulder "I love you" she whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia wrapped an arm around her. "I love you too" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's eyes widen. "You wouldn't cause the kids would be soaked" she says smiling
Ayen thought "if they try running form a bath i might, but besides that, probably not." he said smiling.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled a little, "If you say so. I won't worry about it." He said softly. He then finished this coffee and looked out the window. "Wanna head out?"
"Sure! Where are we gonna go?" Celia asked, tilting her head slightly as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and followed her deeper into the house as he looked around

Blake nodded as he held out his hand and the fruit she wanted appeared in his hand then he handed it to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria peeked her head through one of the doorways "Hm, this room seems nice" she says as she looked around it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought "if they try running form a bath i might, but besides that, probably not." he said smiling.
Amaya shook her head. "Rin might be scared of water she's a Neko, Len I don't think he will" she says

Nonalaka said:
Euloria peeked her head through one of the doorways "Hm, this room seems nice" she says as she looked around it.
Daniel followed her in and looked around it nodding a little "yeah" he said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel slowly kissed Mia then smiled and pulled up the sheets a little more "I love you so much" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled happily and kissed her forehead, blushing a little

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure! Where are we gonna go?" Celia asked, tilting her head slightly as she looked at him.
Taylor continued to look out the window, "I don't know... Wherever you want to I guess." He said, as he turned to look at her. "Doesn't matter to me."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Rin might be scared of water she's a Neko, Len I don't think he will" she says
Ayen smiled "i sure Len would be enough of a lure to get Rin into the tub for the first few years." he said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes" she said as she turned around and faces the boy her eyes black with blood red pupils "and maybe I'll take a bite out of you" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Black chuckles Haha

SoulofTobi said:
Roland *hmm*ed before stepping way and finished the chain before grabbing the amethyst and started wrapping it in silver, leaving the front and back faces of the gem open before melding it to the chain "all done!" he said triumphantly.
(( then i'll just have to tag you in these posts as well @Nonalaka ))
Dakota looked at the now finished chain, "Its so pretty!" She said quietly as she looked at it before looking at Roland and smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled a little and smiled "do you love me?" She asked her happily

[/QUOTE]
Mia nodded. "Yes, I love more than anything" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back