• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and kissed his chin
Ayen smiled "so, Amaya, you said you were having problems getting in contact with your sister?" he asked curiously.

MistyWinds said:
Jane didn't protest like she normally would, she just allowed Atrio to hug her. Her mind flooded with pleasant memories of her cousins and especially her parents. Now she understood why he hadn't wanted to show her.
"You ok?" He asked her softly as he pet the back of her head comfortingly as he held her hopping she didn't hate him for that

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i thought so..." he said cheerfully before pecking her lips.
"Can we go now then?" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You ok?" He asked her softly as he pet the back of her head comfortingly as he held her hopping she didn't hate him for that

[/QUOTE]
"Y-yeah. I'm okay." She mumbled, pulling back from his embrace when she realized that she had been hugging him, rather tightly at that.

MistyWinds said:
"Y-yeah. I'm okay." She mumbled, pulling back from his embrace when she realized that she had been hugging him, rather tightly at that.
Atrio just pulled her back into a hug "I'm sorry. I never meant to find such bad memories" he whispered to her feeling horrible about all of it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Scary?" She asked him curiously. The name didn't sound scary to her and the cover didn't look scary 'the rising doesn't sound scary' she thought as she looked at the picture of a rising sun over a wheat field with a person standing there facing the sun

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Yup. That's what a horror movie is supposed to be. Scary." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James still hid in the bushes as navi ran in between them and swiped her paw at the man growling viciously at him

[/QUOTE]
"A-Ah Navi!, I-Its okay its just my brother he won't hurt anyone!" Rini stammered out as Kenai stared at Navi.

LunaCrosby said:
(Ik I get notifications for it x.x)
Kagura shrugged and looked at the window she pointed out "well that one is where my old cat used to sleep so I had no effort of covering it up, it would take away good memories" she says.
(Oh well when you dont reply Im not sure if you got it or not)

Sam nodded. "Its a cute small window" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so, Amaya, you said you were having problems getting in contact with your sister?" he asked curiously.
Amaya sighed. "Yeah, Im mad at her for not being around when her little sister had kids" she shrugged. "So oh well" she sighed. "She would have sensed it" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kathryn smiled back "yeah it was nice meeting you" she said before Annabel asked to Kathryn and kissed both her cheeks then walked back to miayuk and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled back, her hands behind her

Nonalaka said:
"A-Ah Navi!, I-Its okay its just my brother he won't hurt anyone!" Rini stammered out as Kenai stared at Navi.
Navi bared her fangs more as james hesitantly slipped out of the bushes and walked behind navi and pet her a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't BEileve tyler" she said defiantly to him as she pouting and stared up at him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smirked as he pulled out 2 tickets to The Rising. "Care to test that theory?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:

Amaya sighed. "Yeah, Im mad at her for not being around when her little sister had kids" she shrugged. "So oh well" she sighed. "She would have sensed it" she says

Annabel smiled at her then grabed ome of her hands and smiled as she pulled her towards the exit leaving Kathryn there alone

Mayyflower said:

Ayen scratched his head "well, do you know where she lives? you know you could of just grabbed her with how you teleport." he said calmly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment "if we're both properly clothed, then yes." he said playfully.
Dakota quickly inspected herself, straightening out her outfit "Yay, let's go!" She said with a smile.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smirked as he pulled out 2 tickets to The Rising. "Care to test that theory?" He asked.
Liara nodded and grabed a ticket then stuck her tounf out at Tyler childishly accepting the challenge

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio just pulled her back into a hug "I'm sorry. I never meant to find such bad memories" he whispered to her feeling horrible about all of it

[/QUOTE]
This time she didn't protest the hug. In fact, she accepted it wholeheartedly. "It's not your fault, you didn't know." Jane whispered, closing her eyes for a moment. "I don't blame you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara nodded and grabed a ticket then stuck her tounf out at Tyler childishly accepting the challenge

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled and smirked. "Yeah, real mature." He said as he entered the main theater.

Mayyflower said:

(Well a letter r appears beside it when I have read it.)

Kagura nods "but now I have a new cat that sleeps there" she smiled.

MistyWinds said:
This time she didn't protest the hug. In fact, she accepted it wholeheartedly. "It's not your fault, you didn't know." Jane whispered, closing her eyes for a moment. "I don't blame you."
"I never intended to find that. I thought I would have found spiders or clowns" he said laughing a little before frowning again and holding her tightly not willing to let go. He felt horrible for bringing back such a bad memory which brought back his own memories

LunaCrosby said:
(Well a letter r appears beside it when I have read it.)
Kagura nods "but now I have a new cat that sleeps there" she smiled.
(Im not stupid (>_>))

Sam nodded. "Yea" she says smiling

Nonalaka said:
Dakota quickly inspected herself, straightening out her outfit "Yay, let's go!" She said with a smile.
Roland smiled "you're the one that can teleport," he said teasingly "or are you waiting for my signal?" he said leaning in for a kiss but stopping just before their lips met, waiting for her to close the gap.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled and smirked. "Yeah, real mature." He said as he entered the main theater.
Liara smiled as she walked in with him determined to prove him wrong as she looked at the ticket

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Navi bared her fangs more as james hesitantly slipped out of the bushes and walked behind navi and pet her a little

[/QUOTE]
"You scared my friends!" Rini said as she frowned at Kenai. Kenai simply looked at James still unfazed by Navi "I'm only here to get my sister, she ran off when she wasn't supposed to, I am not here to harm you, your tiger does not need to threaten me" Rini frowned "He's right....I wasn't supposed to be out alone"

Nonalaka said:
"You scared my friends!" Rini said as she frowned at Kenai. Kenai simply looked at James still unfazed by Navi "I'm only here to get my sister, she ran off when she wasn't supposed to, I am not here to harm you, your tiger does not need to threaten me" Rini frowned "He's right....I wasn't supposed to be out alone"
James pouted "that's not fair I wanted to play" he said to rini as he pouted more having wanted to play with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back