• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "you're the one that can teleport," he said teasingly "or are you waiting for my signal?" he said leaning in for a kiss but stopping just before their lips met, waiting for her to close the gap.
"Oh, Right" she giggled before closing the gap and kissing him as she teleported them outside a café.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara smiled as she walked in with him determined to prove him wrong as she looked at the ticket

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sat down in a seat, looking at her. "Well let's see who is right..." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled at her then grabed ome of her hands and smiled as she pulled her towards the exit leaving Kathryn there alone

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki followed smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen scratched his head "well, do you know where she lives? you know you could of just grabbed her with how you teleport." he said calmly.
Amaya shook her head. "Nah shes not worth it" she huffed

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, Right" she giggled before closing the gap and kissing him as she teleported them outside a café.
Roland pulled away form the kiss after a minute "been awhile since i was went to one of these." he said looking at the cafe.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Nah shes not worth it" she huffed
Ayen scratched his head "but.... but.... didn't you just say.... know what? i give up today." he said as more fell over than laid down on the couch.

shortyshot8 said:
(Why just why? xD )
(look at the page count.... xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James pouted "that's not fair I wanted to play" he said to rini as he pouted more having wanted to play with her

[/QUOTE]
Rini frowned at Kenai "Me too, its not fair that I have to be with adults all the time!" She said as she pouted. "Pleaseee" she asked as she gave Kenai sad eyes. "Fine fine" Kenai said as he rolled his eyes a bit "I get it....but I still don't like you being alone....how about.. I take you both for ice cream and then the park, that way, I can keep an eye on you, Alright?" He said as he raised a brow.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen scratched his head "but.... but.... didn't you just say.... know what? i give up today." he said as more fell over than laid down on the couch.

Amaya chuckled. "Love youuuu" she says innocent like

SoulofTobi said:

(Oh dear god)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled away form the kiss after a minute "been awhile since i was went to one of these." he said looking at the cafe.
"Really? I go here all the time...mostly because I love food a lot" she chuckled "This place is great if you have crazy sweet tooth the desserts they have are yummy" she said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen groaned "you'll steal away my sanity, i swear it." he said holding back a laugh.
Amaya sat on his stomach. "Thats what Wives are suppose to do babe" she says with a chuckle

Nonalaka said:
"Really? I go here all the time...mostly because I love food a lot" she chuckled "This place is great if you have crazy sweet tooth the desserts they have are yummy" she said happily.
Roland smiled "hopefully their not to sweet." he said as he walked in.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat on his stomach. "Thats what Wives are suppose to do babe" she says with a chuckle
Ayen moaned "Nooooooo" he said in defeat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I never intended to find that. I thought I would have found spiders or clowns" he said laughing a little before frowning again and holding her tightly not willing to let go. He felt horrible for bringing back such a bad memory which brought back his own memories

[/QUOTE]
A small smile played upon her lips for a moment. "Really Atrio. It's okay. Don't worry about it." Although it hurt a lot to have that brought up in her head, she didn't blame him. "I let you do it."

SoulofTobi said:

She shook her head "No, they are sweet in a nice way, like you can eat a lot without getting sick from how much sugar is in it." She said as she followed him in.

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya giggled. "Im enjoying this" she says wiggling around

Nora held a small girl within her arms, who looked like she was about 6 years old. She looked around curiously before looking down at Nora's stomach, "Did I come out of you?" She asked curiously. Nora laughed and nodded, "You did my sweet darling. It just wasn't as normal as birth should be. Come on, let's go for a walk." She said with a soft smile as she put Nanami down. She grabbed her hand and smiled up at her mother, "Nanami is ready mommy! Let's go!" She said happily before running off, pulling Nora along. Nigou barked and ran after them happily.

(( Because I was bored and did not want to go through the birthing process with Nora
xD I got lazy lol ))

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "No, they are sweet in a nice way, like you can eat a lot without getting sick from how much sugar is in it." She said as she followed him in.
Roland nodded "that's good, now, where to sit?" he said looking around.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Im enjoying this" she says wiggling around
Ayen started squirming "i did something wrung didn't i? that why you're torturing me so, isn't it?" he said melodramatically.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora held a small girl within her arms, who looked like she was about 6 years old. She looked around curiously before looking down at Nora's stomach, "Did I come out of you?" She asked curiously. Nora laughed and nodded, "You did my sweet darling. It just wasn't as normal as birth should be. Come on, let's go for a walk." She said with a soft smile as she put Nanami down. She grabbed her hand and smiled up at her mother, "Nanami is ready mommy! Let's go!" She said happily before running off, pulling Nora along. Nigou barked and ran after them happily.
(( Because I was bored and did not want to go through the birthing process with Nora
xD I got lazy lol ))
((Maybe Nanami should meet Kite now xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "that's good, now, where to sit?" he said looking around.
Ayen started squirming "i did something wrung didn't i? that why you're torturing me so, isn't it?" he said melodramatically.
"Oh!, there seems nice!" Dakota said as she pointed over to a seat that had a nice view of the window."Is it okay for you?"

...┼Broly soon located Akira, noticing he was walk towards him. Upon looking at his body, he spoke┼...

“ What..? ”

...┼Broly soon smirked and formed a green ball within his hand. He threw the ball towards Akira, shouting at he did so┼...

“ What kind of form is that? Not like it matters anyway, just die! ”

14%2B-%2B1

...♅Akira simply batted the ball away from him using his bare hand, sending it into the distance. It soon impacted a mountain, disintegrating it entirely. A smirk appeared on Akira's face as he spoke, lightning sparking around him. His hair was blowing lightly from the power he was letting out♅...

Oh this? I guess you could say this is just another costume change for the weakling Sanctum.

tumblr_mv8eqwKnQF1sffn4io1_500_zpsafpasczz.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed "what do we do now? We've done everything we could.. so do we just sleep now?"
Sam took her shirt and pants off. "Its hotter than Africa in here" she says going under the fort. "We could tell stories like we used too" she burst out laughing

Nonalaka said:
"Oh!, there seems nice!" Dakota said as she pointed over to a seat that had a nice view of the window."Is it okay for you?"
Roland nodded "sure, that works" he said as he walked towards it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back