• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "that's good, now, where to sit?" he said looking around.
Ayen started squirming "i did something wrung didn't i? that why you're torturing me so, isn't it?" he said melodramatically.
Amaya stopped and neared her face to his. "You did nothing wrong my love" she says smirking

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed "what do we do now? We've done everything we could.. so do we just sleep now?"
Mayyflower said:
Sam took her shirt and pants off. "Its hotter than Africa in here" she says going under the fort. "We could tell stories like we used too" she burst out laughing
Lexi appeared and crossed her arms. "You bitches..." she says shaking her head. "Didnt even invite me" she huffed

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "sure, that works" he said as he walked towards it.
Dakota smiled as she walked over and sat down "What're you thinking of getting?" She asked, tilting her head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stopped and neared her face to his. "You did nothing wrong my love" she says smirking
Ayen smiled as he quickly wrapped his arms around her neck "i know, i just had to lure you in." he said smirking back at her before he kissed her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((He's in the park xD ))
Kite hopped around the courtyard on his hippo, laughing with a smile on his face.
Nanami came running into the park, Nigou hot on her heels. "Faster Nigou faster!" She giggled happily as she picked up speed and ran right into the hippo. She bounced back and landed on her butt, "Ouch..." She sniffed as Nigou stopped next to her, growling lowly.

Mayyflower said:

Lexi appeared and crossed her arms. "You bitches..." she says shaking her head. "Didnt even invite me" she huffed
Kagura raised an eyebrow "we would have if last time we got fucked up you hit your head weren't a thing" she says before looking at Sam and smirked "its hot? Well then I'll help you then" she said and made it snow in her room.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he quickly wrapped his arms around her neck "i know, i just had to lure you in." he said smirking back at her before he kissed her.
Amaya smirked and kissed him back

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami came running into the park, Nigou hot on her heels. "Faster Nigou faster!" She giggled happily as she picked up speed and ran right into the hippo. She bounced back and landed on her butt, "Ouch..." She sniffed as Nigou stopped next to her, growling lowly.
Kite hopped in front of her before standing up straight, offering his hand. "Hello there! What might be your name young lady?" He asked with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura raised an eyebrow "we would have if last time we got fucked up you hit your head weren't a thing" she says before looking at Sam and smirked "its hot? Well then I'll help you then" she said and made it snow in her room.
"Ah shit, you fucker!" she says warping in to a snow suit.

Lexi's mouth dropped. "That fucker pushed me into a stereo" she chuckles

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she walked over and sat down "What're you thinking of getting?" She asked, tilting her head.
Roland smiled "a hot fudge sundae." he said cheerfully.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked and kissed him back
Ayen pressed deeper into the kiss then pulled away after a minute and released her "now I'm satisfied." he said as he rested his head

SoulofTobi said:
"Nice" she nodded "I'm probably going to get cheesecake..." she said with a smile as she placed her hands under her chin.

SoulofTobi said:

Ayen pressed deeper into the kiss then pulled away after a minute and released her "now I'm satisfied." he said as he rested his head
Amaya sat up and wiggled more.

Nonalaka said:
"Nice" she nodded "I'm probably going to get cheesecake..." she said with a smile as she placed her hands under her chin.
Roland thought "maybe we could split a big milkshake?" he suggested.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite hopped in front of her before standing up straight, offering his hand. "Hello there! What might be your name young lady?" He asked with a smile.
Nanami looked up at him and smiled, grabbing his hand. "I'm Nanami! Nanami Short!" She said happily as she pulled herself up.

Mayyflower said:
"Ah shit, you fucker!" she says warping in to a snow suit.
Lexi's mouth dropped. "That fucker pushed me into a stereo" she chuckles
Kagura smirked "if your gonna warm up at least wear something cute" she said and snapped her fingers changing into warm clothing herself. she then looked at Lexi "yeah..I broke every.single.bone. in his hands with these" she said and pointed at her boots.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I do? Aw dang, let me find it ))
(I hope this isn't one of those moments where it turns out I owe the reply xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked up at him and smiled, grabbing his hand. "I'm Nanami! Nanami Short!" She said happily as she pulled herself up.
Kite pulled her up on Ollie with a smile. "I'm Kaito, but everyone calls me Kite... And this is my friend, Ollie!" He said happily as he pointed at his hippo. The hippo gladly responded. "HIPPPPOOOO!" It said.

Sakaki.Yuya.full.1699351.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura smirked "if your gonna warm up at least wear something cute" she said and snapped her fingers changing into warm clothing herself. she then looked at Lexi "yeah..I broke every.single.bone. in his hands with these" she said and pointed at her boots.

(( Who knows? xD It's probably me though ))

LunaCrosby said:

Sam chuckled and made it warm in here and stripped down into her bra and panties. "We need music" she says taking a blanket and making a cape out of it.

"Nice....shes drunk isnt she?" she asks looking over at sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back