• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Hm? Sure~, we could do that" she said with a nod.
Roland smiled "now, will a waiter come over or will i have to go to the counter?" he said looking around.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smiled as the lights somehow turned out in the park, even though it was broad daylight. Suddenly a stage appeared and a spotlight fell on Kite. "LADIESSSS ANDDDDD GENTLEMENNNNN!!!!! We are proud to show you our wonderful show!" He said happily. "For our first act, I shall introduce you to all our fine friends and actors!" He said as curtain fell, revealing many different animals and magicians.
Performapal.png
Nanami gasped, "So...many....animals!" She squealed before running and petting all the different animals there were.

Mayyflower said:
"Yes ma'am" she says and in a few minutes she comes back with three huge cups. "Miss your mother told me to give you these big cups" she says
"Thanks Ava, your free to go" she smiles before turning to Lexi and Sam "you realise my mom is trying to get us hung right?" She smirks.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami gasped, "So...many....animals!" She squealed before running and petting all the different animals there were.
Kite chuckled as all the animals seemed to be happy to see her. "Each and every animal here is unique in their own way... All of them are your friends!" He said happily. "They care very much for people with big hearts like yours."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed on him. "Im giving you my love" she said laughing
Ayen reached out with his hands "someone..... help...." he said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Thanks Ava, your free to go" she smiles before turning to Lexi and Sam "you realise my mom is trying to get us hung right?" She smirks.
Lexi took the drink. "Thats why I love her" she says as she watches Ava leave

Sam runs over and takes her drink. "AJSDASJDS"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen reached out with his hands "someone..... help...." he said quietly.
Amaya kissed his cheek. "Dont be so dramatic" she chuckles

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite chuckled as all the animals seemed to be happy to see her. "Each and every animal here is unique in their own way... All of them are your friends!" He said happily. "They care very much for people with big hearts like yours."
"All of them? Yay!" Nanami said happily as she clapped her hands together. She stopped by Ollie and pet him, "I love all of your animal friends! I'll be friends with them forever and ever!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed as the ride soon started. (Timeskip to the end?)
(Yea)

Levi stumbles to get out of her seat, holding onto everything. "That was thrilling" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "now, will a waiter come over or will i have to go to the counter?" he said looking around.
"Oh, someone should arrive soon" Dakota said as she looked around, shortly after a waiter came and took their order.

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)
Levi stumbles to get out of her seat, holding onto everything. "That was thrilling" she says
Alastair effortlessly stepped out and put his hands on her waist, "You okay there?" He asked, raising an eye brow as he looked down at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"All of them? Yay!" Nanami said happily as she clapped her hands together. She stopped by Ollie and pet him, "I love all of your animal friends! I'll be friends with them forever and ever!"
Kite nodded. "Then they will love you forever and ever." He said as he looked her way. "They'll protect you with their lives."

(I had to use this gif
xD )

tumblr_inline_nh2gew8VXt1sipgze.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair effortlessly stepped out and put his hands on her waist, "You okay there?" He asked, raising an eye brow as he looked down at her.
Levi blushed. "Yea im fine" she says. "A little dizzy but Ill be okay" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Lexi took the drink. "Thats why I love her" she says as she watches Ava leave
Sam runs over and takes her drink. "AJSDASJDS"

Amaya kissed his cheek. "Dont be so dramatic" she chuckles
Kagura took the drink and took a big gulp, humming a song tune. (Heh heh)

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura took the drink and took a big gulp, humming a song tune. (Heh heh)
Sam sipped it. "This is insane she says setting her drink down. "You guys are spinning.." she says before passing out

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, someone should arrive soon" Dakota said as she looked around, shortly after a waiter came and took their order.
Roland smiled "so, wants your favorite food?" he said trying to make conversation.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nibbled his cheek softly before sitting back up
Ayen turned his head just as she sat up "dang it, missed my chance." he said playfully,

LunaCrosby said:
"My god you can not hold your liquor" she huffed.
"She actually can, You can only say she cant unless she is throwing up" she says dragging Sam away and into the fort

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen turned his head just as she sat up "dang it, missed my chance." he said playfully,
"Yea cause you were being dramatic" she says jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back