• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "so, wants your favorite food?" he said trying to make conversation.
"My favourite food? Hmm... that's a pretty difficult question...probably popcorn.." she laughed lightly "pretty plain favourite but I could eat bucket loads of it if I was let not to mention there's different kinds" she said with a nod "As for my least favourite food, it has to be either sprouts or mushrooms" she shook her head and crinkled up her nose

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "Then they will love you forever and ever." He said as he looked her way. "They'll protect you with their lives."
(I had to use this gif
xD )

tumblr_inline_nh2gew8VXt1sipgze.gif
(( You're about to break Nanami xD ))

Nanami stared at him with wide eyes, a blush soon appearing on her cheeks. "O-Oh...Ah I mean, that's great! I'll try to protect them too!" She said as she frantically waved her arms up and down, blushing even more.

tumblr_n9fqjfQWyG1slv5gyo2_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
"Yea cause you were being dramatic" she says jokingly
Ayen sighed "well, ima gonna make the most out of this." he said as he started doing push ups.

Mayyflower said:
"She actually can, You can only say she cant unless she is throwing up" she says dragging Sam away and into the fort

"Yea cause you were being dramatic" she says jokingly
"Yeah..because why else would she pass out" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Yea im fine" she says. "A little dizzy but Ill be okay" she says smiling
Alastair smiled back at her, "I could always carry you." He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
"My favourite food? Hmm... that's a pretty difficult question...probably popcorn.." she laughed lightly "pretty plain favourite but I could eat bucket loads of it if I was let not to mention there's different kinds" she said with a nod "As for my least favourite food, it has to be either sprouts or mushrooms" she shook her head and crinkled up her nose
Roland laughed "you are just a treat." he said happily "as for me, i like really spicy foods..." he said licking his lips "and if something is too sweat... well lets not go there..." he said with a chuckle.

MistyWinds said:
A small smile played upon her lips for a moment. "Really Atrio. It's okay. Don't worry about it." Although it hurt a lot to have that brought up in her head, she didn't blame him. "I let you do it."
"Still" he said quietly to her before he looked down at her a little not accepting that she was alright

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, ima gonna make the most out of this." he said as he started doing push ups.
Amaya layed on him, the back up her head on his shoulder. "I could sleep like this" she says playfully

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah..because why else would she pass out" she says.
"Cause that's what alcohol does to you period it makes you tired" she says

LunaCrosby said:
"I.will.never.tell" she says and her face reddens.
Ulqui chuckled before sitting down next to her, soon kissing her neck. "Is that so?" He murmured before continuing to kiss her neck.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled back at her, "I could always carry you." He said happily.
Levi blushed more. "Its fine, you dont have to do that" she says with a chuckles. "Now what?" she asks looking over the rides

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You're about to break Nanami xD ))
Nanami stared at him with wide eyes, a blush soon appearing on her cheeks. "O-Oh...Ah I mean, that's great! I'll try to protect them too!" She said as she frantically waved her arms up and down, blushing even more.

tumblr_n9fqjfQWyG1slv5gyo2_500.gif
((XDDDDDDD Nanami is too cute XDDDD))

Kite nodded a bit as he continued to smile. "I'm sure they would appreciate that." He said as Ollie walked up next to him, also nodding in agreement. Kite patted her head. "You keep believing in that big heart of yours... Deliver smiles to the world."

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed more. "Its fine, you dont have to do that" she says with a chuckles. "Now what?" she asks looking over the rides
Alastair swooped Levi off of her feet before walking off of the ride, "I don't know. Why don't you pick something?" He asked, smiling down at her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed on him, the back up her head on his shoulder. "I could sleep like this" she says playfully
Ayen sighed "you always find a positive, don't you?" he said chuckling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled before sitting down next to her, soon kissing her neck. "Is that so?" He murmured before continuing to kiss her neck.
Lucy covered her mouth and stared at him from the corner of her eye.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "you are just a treat." he said happily "as for me, i like really spicy foods..." he said licking his lips "and if something is too sweat... well lets not go there..." he said with a chuckle.
"A treat?" She looked at him them chuckled "I'm guessing you hate sweet foods?" She said as she tilted her head. "I'm okay with it as long as there isn't too much it makes me 'tick' more, caffeine makes my powers go crazy too its kinda funny"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((XDDDDDDD Nanami is too cute XDDDD))
Kite nodded a bit as he continued to smile. "I'm sure they would appreciate that." He said as Ollie walked up next to him, also nodding in agreement. Kite patted her head. "You keep believing in that big heart of yours... Deliver smiles to the world."
Nanami blinked before she stopped waving her arms and stood up straighter, still blushing. "I-I'll try too! I mean, I will! I'll do my best to make everyone happy, no matter the cost!" She said, a determined look on her face as she gave Kite a thumbs up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair swooped Levi off of her feet before walking off of the ride, "I don't know. Why don't you pick something?" He asked, smiling down at her.
Levi giggled a little. "What about that one?" she points to one that has alot of twist and turns. "Thats the one where your feet hang" she says smiling up at Alastair

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "you always find a positive, don't you?" he said chuckling.
Amaya giggled. "Yes I do" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked before she stopped waving her arms and stood up straighter, still blushing. "I-I'll try too! I mean, I will! I'll do my best to make everyone happy, no matter the cost!" She said, a determined look on her face as she gave Kite a thumbs up.
Kite nodded. "Alright! It's good to see another fellow entertainer. A cute one too!" He laughed. "Now, shall I move on with the show?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:

Mayyflower said:

"So its time to sleep?" She says and tilts her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy covered her mouth and stared at him from the corner of her eye.
Ulqui looked up at her as he trail his kisses from her neck to her collar bone, getting dangerously closer to her chest.

Nonalaka said:
"A treat?" She looked at him them chuckled "I'm guessing you hate sweet foods?" She said as she tilted her head. "I'm okay with it as long as there isn't too much it makes me 'tick' more, caffeine makes my powers go crazy too its kinda funny"
Roland smiled "well, i guess you don't like coffee then, and i don't have them, their just a bit over powering." he said rubbing the back of his head.

Mayyflower said:
Levi giggled a little. "What about that one?" she points to one that has alot of twist and turns. "Thats the one where your feet hang" she says smiling up at Alastair

Amaya giggled. "Yes I do" she says smiling
"Anything for you my love." Alastair said as he made his way towards the ride. He gently set her down once they made it to the ride and helped her on before getting in himself.

((Anyone free to interact with Ilaani, Yuna or Euloria? :'D))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Still" he said quietly to her before he looked down at her a little not accepting that she was alright

[/QUOTE]
Jane could tell that he wasn't happy with himself for doing that to her, even if it was unintentional. "How about I show you my dragon side? Take your mind off of that." Although since the accident she was a little afraid of her dragon side, she decided she wanted to cheer Atrio up, even if she wasn't particularly happy herself at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back