• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite pulled her up on Ollie with a smile. "I'm Kaito, but everyone calls me Kite... And this is my friend, Ollie!" He said happily as he pointed at his hippo. The hippo gladly responded. "HIPPPPOOOO!" It said.
Sakaki.Yuya.full.1699351.jpg
"HIPPPOOOOO!" Nanami exclaimed excitedly as she hugged Ollie. "It's nice to meet you Kite!" She said, still hugging Ollie as she looked back at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled as he stepped out of the water, still carrying Lucy on his back. "I'll always be here to protect you."
"I know you will, you have a knack for coming at the right moment" she says and smiles.

Mayyflower said:
(You missed this <.< >.> @WeirdPrincess
(( xD I sure do a lot of missing replies ))

Alastair smiled as he guided her towards the ride, soon stepping on and sitting in the cart. "Try not to puke." He joked as he looked at Levi.

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and made it warm in here and stripped down into her bra and panties. "We need music" she says taking a blanket and making a cape out of it.
"Nice....shes drunk isnt she?" she asks looking over at sam
"Yes.. she stays drunk a lot longer than I do" she says and appears in cooler clothing.

Mayyflower said:
"Muahhaha" she says as she starts bouncing a little before laying on him.
Ayen looks at her "I'm not even sure i want to kiss you now." he says grinning.

WeirdPrincess said:
"HIPPPOOOOO!" Nanami exclaimed excitedly as she hugged Ollie. "It's nice to meet you Kite!" She said, still hugging Ollie as she looked back at him.
Ollie warbled with excitement as Kite gave her a thumbs up. "I have to say the same to you! Ollie seems to really like you." He said happily. "Were about to start our show, you want to watch?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes.. she stays drunk a lot longer than I do" she says and appears in cooler clothing.
"Wheres Ava? I need her to make some fireballs" she says as she winks

"Fireballs?!?" She asks as she stops dancing. "Where" she asks

LunaCrosby said:
"I know you will, you have a knack for coming at the right moment" she says and smiles.
"Only for you and maybe my sister." Ulqui said jokingly as he walked to her towel, gently setting her down once he reached it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looks at her "I'm not even sure i want to kiss you now." he says grinning.
Amaya neared her face to his, there lips nearly touching before she sat up. "Fine then" she says jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD I sure do a lot of missing replies ))
Alastair smiled as he guided her towards the ride, soon stepping on and sitting in the cart. "Try not to puke." He joked as he looked at Levi.
Levi sat next to him. "Cant promise anything' she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Amaya neared her face to his, there lips nearly touching before she sat up. "Fine then" she says jokingly
Ayen sighed "and sitting on the stomach again."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ollie warbled with excitement as Kite gave her a thumbs up. "I have to say the same to you! Ollie seems to really like you." He said happily. "Were about to start our show, you want to watch?"
Nanami giggled, "I like Ollie too!" She said happily. "A show? What's a show and where can I watch it?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Only for you and maybe my sister." Ulqui said jokingly as he walked to her towel, gently setting her down once he reached it.
"Who would of geussed" she said jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
"Wheres Ava? I need her to make some fireballs" she says as she winks
"Fireballs?!?" She asks as she stops dancing. "Where" she asks
"Oh Lord" Kagura says and presses a button on the wall, signalling Ava.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami giggled, "I like Ollie too!" She said happily. "A show? What's a show and where can I watch it?"
Kite smiled as the lights somehow turned out in the park, even though it was broad daylight. Suddenly a stage appeared and a spotlight fell on Kite. "LADIESSSS ANDDDDD GENTLEMENNNNN!!!!! We are proud to show you our wonderful show!" He said happily. "For our first act, I shall introduce you to all our fine friends and actors!" He said as curtain fell, revealing many different animals and magicians.

Performapal.png

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed and slid off of his stomach and onto the floor
Ayen rolled off the couch and almost landed on Amaya before hitting the floor.

LunaCrosby said:

Ava bussed back. "Yes ma'am?' she asks over the speaker

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rolled off the couch and almost landed on Amaya before hitting the floor.
"Why did you do that?" she asks with a small chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Ava bussed back. "Yes ma'am?' she asks over the speaker

"Why did you do that?" she asks with a small chuckle
Kagura held the button "could you bring up some... fireballs... my friends would like some" she says.

Mayyflower said:

Levi sat next to him. "Cant promise anything' she says with a chuckle
Alastair laughed as the ride soon started. (Timeskip to the end?)

LunaCrosby said:

"Not me, that's for sure." Ulqui said before shaking the water out of his hair.

tumblr_nqrupqbm7W1t88gz6o6_250.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura held the button "could you bring up some... fireballs... my friends would like some" she says.
"Yes ma'am" she says and in a few minutes she comes back with three huge cups. "Miss your mother told me to give you these big cups" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought "maybe we could split a big milkshake?" he suggested.
"Hm? Sure~, we could do that" she said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
"That was a mistake my love" she says as she gets on his back and sits
Ayen moaned "Nooooo, kids, help, your mother is torturing me!" he mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back