• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he looked down at her, while in the back of his mind he was counting how many attempts on his life there as been.
Amaya let out a sigh as she was still rubbing his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel laughed before blushing more Kathryn also laughed at it "because it's not normal" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled and shrugged before kissing Annabel's forehead. "I don't know" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Ayen looked at her "something wrong my love?" he asked slightly tilting his head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara nodded "liara likes movies. There fun" she said remembering the last time they went

Annabel blushed as well making Kathryn look at them curiously "why are you both red?" She asked them

[/QUOTE]
Tyler walked in the movie theater with Liara. "So which one are we watching?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:

Miayuki smiled and shrugged before kissing Annabel's forehead. "I don't know" she says smiling
Annabel laughed then smiled at Kathryn her smiling back at them "I'm happy for you two" she said to them with a smile

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler walked in the movie theater with Liara. "So which one are we watching?" He asked.
Liara would have awnsered but she didn't know what any movie was about so she just pointed to a horror movie not knowing that it was scary

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel laughed then smiled at Kathryn her smiling back at them "I'm happy for you two" she said to them with a smile

Liara would have awnsered but she didn't know what any movie was about so she just pointed to a horror movie not knowing that it was scary

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded a bit. "Horror movie? Are you sure? Those movies are pretty scary..." He said softly to her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded a bit. "Horror movie? Are you sure? Those movies are pretty scary..." He said softly to her.
"Scary?" She asked him curiously. The name didn't sound scary to her and the cover didn't look scary 'the rising doesn't sound scary' she thought as she looked at the picture of a rising sun over a wheat field with a person standing there facing the sun

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and tilted her chin up with his finger "I'm glad you think that...." he said before kissing her.
Dakota smiled into the kiss before pulling away "I love you" she said as she looked at him.

Mayyflower said:
Sam was about to eat something but a pillow whacked her, she started choking. "You..... Bitch" she gasps for air as held her neck
Kagura went behind Sam and did the...thingy ma bobber... trying to stop her choking.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled into the kiss before pulling away "I love you" she said as she looked at him.
Roland smiled "I love you too" he said happily looking at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James emidiately nodded quickly and smiled up at the dear before letting go and walking back over to navi and petting her

Heal my adorable witch!!! ;-;

[/QUOTE]
There was another quick flash of light and Rini was human again "So, I'm guessing if you were to be an animal, you'd wanna be a tiger?" She asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
There was another quick flash of light and Rini was human again "So, I'm guessing if you were to be an animal, you'd wanna be a tiger?" She asked with a smile.
James giggled and nodded "yup" she said happily to her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at her "something wrong my love?" he asked slightly tilting his head.
Amaya shook her head. "It's nothing, I'm fine" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura went behind Sam and did the...thingy ma bobber... trying to stop her choking.
Sam's face got red she hurried and turned into a adult and spit out whatever she was choking on.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel laughed then smiled at Kathryn her smiling back at them "I'm happy for you two" she said to them with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled. "Thank you" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:

Sam's face got red she hurried and turned into a adult and spit out whatever she was choking on.

"You two really fit each other" Kathryn said making Annabel blush as she leaned against miayuki and smiled

Mayyflower said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes "are you sure? this isn't on of those times when a woman changes the mean of words, right?" he asked cautiously.

Mayyflower said:

"Karmas a bitch" Kagura mumbled and crossed her arms, looking at the snack she dropped.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I love you too" he said happily looking at her.
Dakota smiled happily at him "So, what do you want to do?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Karmas a bitch" Kagura mumbled and crossed her arms, looking at the snack she dropped.
Sam pushed kagura. "I could have died" she says irritated as she grabbed another snack from the tray and ate it

shortyshot8 said:
(So tempted to have William and Marcus be watching)
(No)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled happily at him "So, what do you want to do?"
Roland thought for a moment as he played with a piece of her hair "if I'm with you.... then how about we go to a cafe?" said smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James giggled and nodded "yup" she said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "Its not hard to tell" she said happily before a large wolf ran up in behind her and lifted her in its mouth by her collar "H-Hey!" She said with a pout.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio stared into her eyes as he searched her mind seeing every fear every emotion every thing about her before finding the fear that was the worst a fear that she most likely never tell any one because of how scared of it she was then started to use it that fear appearing in her eyes as a hallucination. One that felt very very very real

[/QUOTE]
Jane could see it. What terrified her the most. It was the day she unintentionally slaughtered her family. She could hear their screams, calling her name, begging her to stop..but she didn't stop. She could feel the tears prinpricking her eyes, but she couldn't move away. She couldn't escape what she was seeing.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Its not hard to tell" she said happily before a large wolf ran up in behind her and lifted her in its mouth by her collar "H-Hey!" She said with a pout.
Navi emidiately got up and roared viciously at the wolf as James hid in a bush navignon baring her fangs and growling at the wolf in anger as she started to slowly circle them looking for an open plac to attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back