• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Alright let's go!" He said happily

William licked his lips "I'm counting on it"
"Don't piss me off, William.... It'll be your head." Han said coldly, not even the slightest of hesitation in his voice. He then made his way to his and Celia's room.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"Don't piss me off, William.... It'll be your head." Han said coldly, not even the slightest of hesitation in his voice. He then made his way to his and Celia's room.

@TheRebelliousDragon
William sighed "Wait...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui stared at Ryley before looking at Sylvius. "Nice... You already know who I am, since she just said my name." He stated as he poked Autumn. "Hey!" Autumn exclaimed and rubbed her cheek where he poked her. "Meany..." She grumbled, glaring at him as she continued to run her cheek. Ulqui smirked as he looked back at Ryley, "How do you know Autumn?"
"Well..." Ryley closed his eyes and smiled while scratching the back of his head. "We started dating a few days ago" Ryley chuckled "I quite admire her silliness and honestly it's been a great couple of days if you ask me."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Alright let's go!" He said happily

William licked his lips "I'm counting on it"
"Yes!, let's!" Rini chimed as Yuna simply nodded her head.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite panicked when a girl walked into the hippos path. "Quick! Ollie! Let's do this together! 3... 2... 1!" He said before he jumped over the girl, Ollie weaves around her and caught Kite. "Alright! That's the way to do it!" He said happily.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/b885be206184b487da63e13e7262c77f/tumblr_n40xiiN55e1tx9dtlo2_r2_400.gif
Yuka yelped in surprise as she squeezed her eyes shut, her hands covering her eyes before opening. "Jeez" she murmured

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down his breath visible from how cold his body had gotten "Im...Sorry...."
"You don't just owe me an apology. Celia, deserves one just as much as I do." Han said before vanishing, and reappearing on his bed in his room.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Elmooo said:
Yuka yelped in surprise as she squeezed her eyes shut, her hands covering her eyes before opening. "Jeez" she murmured
Ollie spun towards Yuka, Kite now facing her. Kite gave her a smile as he offered his hand for a handshake. "Hello! My name is Kaito! But I prefer to be called Kite!" He said.

Roman said:
"You don't just owe me an apology. Celia, deserves one just as much as I do." Han said before vanishing, and reappearing on his bed in his room.

@TheRebelliousDragon
William gripped his own arms falling to his knees "Why...Do I feel so cold?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "but I'm not charming for myself." he said as he walked up next to her "i'm charming for you." he said slipping his hand into hers "and that's a good spot." he said as if it was just the second or third subject at hand.
Dakota blushed lightly "Is that so?" She asked "Well then that makes me feel special" she said with a chuckle. "Alrighty! Then I'll put something like a blanket or something we can sit on" she said half muttering to herself like she was making a list in her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he continued walking "I must admit it's nice to have friends"
Yuna turned her head and looked back at him "You don't have any?"

Ollie spun towards Yuka, Kite now facing her. Kite gave her a smile as he offered his hand for a handshake. "Hello! My name is Kaito! But I prefer to be called Kite!" He said.
Yuka looked up at kite. "Nice to meet you, I'm Yuka.." She says taking his hand

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly "Is that so?" She asked "Well then that makes me feel special" she said with a chuckle. "Alrighty! Then I'll put something like a blanket or something we can sit on" she said half muttering to herself like she was making a list in her head.

Yuna turned her head and looked back at him "You don't have any?"
Jack nodded "Not many at all"

Mayyflower said:
Maki put her hands on the table. ""I wasnt asking for permission...The one who should risk disappearing forever is Kite, Lexi's husband" she says angrily
@shortyshot8

Elmooo said:
Yuka looked up at kite. "Nice to meet you, I'm Yuka.." She says taking his hand
Kite pulled her up onto the hippo. "Well don't just stand down there! It's a lot more fun up here!" He laughed as the hippo nodded in agreement.

Kite pulled her up onto the hippo. "Well don't just stand down there! It's a lot more fun up here!" He laughed as the hippo nodded in agreement.
Yuka had a confused look on her face. "What's his name?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Roland sighed and nodded "alright, I'll go see about getting some food." he said pealing off his shirt.

Elmooo said:
Yuka had a confused look on her face. "What's his name?" She asks
Kite put his hands on his side as he sat down on the hippos back. "His name is Ollie! But this isn't the only hippo I got tho... The other ones are KINDA embarrassing..." He laughed nervously.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Well..." Ryley closed his eyes and smiled while scratching the back of his head. "We started dating a few days ago" Ryley chuckled "I quite admire her silliness and honestly it's been a great couple of days if you ask me."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"You're dating her?" Ulqui asked in surprise before his eyes shot over to her. Autumn blushed and looked down at her lap before rubbing her knees together. "U-Um....yeah... Ryley and I are dating." She said quietly, blushing even more. "Be happy for her! It's her first boyfriend anyway." Celia said as she nudged Ulqui. "I never said I wasn't happy for her...just surprised is all. A snagged yourself a boyfriend in a matter of days." Ulqui snickered as Celia did too. "I know right? Our little Autumn is growing up..." She sniffed and wiped away an imaginary tear. "Have you hit...what is it.... Tier 15?" She laughed even more as well as Ulqui did. "S-Shut up!" Autumn exclaimed as she looked up from her lap and stared at them, her face a deep red color. "We aren't talking about this here! T-That's just weird..." "But we wanna know..."

Roman said:
Takeshi picked Violetta up and carried her to his room, chuckling the whole time. "Here we are." He said laying her on the bed.
Violetta snuggled up against Takeshi, still giggling. She landed with a soft oomph! as she hit the bed. Looking up at her angel friend with eyes still seeming to be filled with stars, she reached her hands out, wanting Takeshi to join her. She blushed, smiling warmly at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus stood up "I need some air"

A little girl no older than 10 knocked on the mansion door waiting for someone as she held her stuffed bunny close

@Roman
Roman opened the door and looked down, "Eh? Are you lost little girl?"

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "I heard they were both strong. My cousin kills gods for other gods and that other guy I never met I just know he's strong."
Weiss nodded as she stared at the other guy before snapping her fingers. "I've met him before! Not your cousin obviously, but the other guy.... William I think his name was. I just know he uses ice magic like I do... I may not be a goddess or anything, but I think I'm stronger then him. I am the Ice Queen after all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back