• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before looking around "Looks like I teleported to a pretty nice spot as well" she said with a smile and a nod as she placed her hands on her hips.
Roland nodded "it does look pretty nice." he said looking around as well.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Sylvius broke it..." Ryley took another sip from his drink. "Autumn, this mirning didn't you say you were meeting up with "a few friends" seems Celia is only one friend" Ryley snickered. "Then again your always saying silly things to me."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Well Celia was the one to arrive early and-" Autumn started before a hand was put on her head and pushed down, causing her to look at the table. "What did I say about rambling?" Ulqui said as he stared down at her. "Not to? Can you please let go, I can't see you!" Autumn said as she pushed her head up. "There's my lovely brother." Celia said sarcastically. Ulqui pushed her head down more and ruffled her hair, "That right. I don't think you took my order." He said as he removed his hand before pulling out a chair and sitting next to Autumn. "I like saying silly things to you. This is Ulqui, my other best friend...there was suppose to be one more but I don't know what happened to her." Autumn said as she rested her hands on the table. Ulqui waved at Ryley before looking at her, "Neko said she would come later. She's busy trying to catch fish in a lake..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "it does look pretty nice." he said looking around as well.
"Mhm!" She said triumphantly still round of her newly controlled ability. "Now let's see, we gotta find somewhere to sit around here that's nice" she said with a nod

Nonalaka said:
"I heard that there's a place that makes pretty good Ramen in the town here, I haven't had any ramen since we were back home so I really wanna have some" Yuna said as she spaced out at the thought of food for a bit before snapping back, her ears twitching a bit.
Jack nodded "THat's adorable" He said snickering a little

Roman said:
"The names Roman! Your friendly household family man!" Han blinked at Roman, !Why are y- oh yeah! Forgot you had a new baby!" "That's why I'm so happy man!" "I bet so."
Celia tilted her head at Roman. "You had a baby? I'm so happy for you!" She said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia tilted her head at Roman. "You had a baby? I'm so happy for you!" She said happily.
"Thank you! It's our second child to be exact!" Roman said happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm!" She said triumphantly still round of her newly controlled ability. "Now let's see, we gotta find somewhere to sit around here that's nice" she said with a nod
Roland chuckled "well, any place is nice if i have you." he said teasingly.

Roman said:
"Thank you! It's our second child to be exact!" Roman said happily.
William looked at Celia before looking at Roman "Children.....That's a stupid thought"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at Celia before looking at Roman "Children.....That's a stupid thought"
Roman looked at William and bopped him on the head, "Shut up! I love my kids and they aren't a stupid thought!"

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well Celia was the one to arrive early and-" Autumn started before a hand was put on her head and pushed down, causing her to look at the table. "What did I say about rambling?" Ulqui said as he stared down at her. "Not to? Can you please let go, I can't see you!" Autumn said as she pushed her head up. "There's my lovely brother." Celia said sarcastically. Ulqui pushed her head down more and ruffled her hair, "That right. I don't think you took my order." He said as he removed his hand before pulling out a chair and sitting next to Autumn. "I like saying silly things to you. This is Ulqui, my other best friend...there was suppose to be one more but I don't know what happened to her." Autumn said as she rested her hands on the table. Ulqui waved at Ryley before looking at her, "Neko said she would come later. She's busy trying to catch fish in a lake..."
"Well hello there." Ryley exclaimed. As he took another drink he spoke again. "So your last friend is out fishing... alright then." Looking at Sylvius Ryley spoke again, "This is Sylvius and I'm Ryley. Hellhound, and hound tamer."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Roman looked at William and bopped him on the head, "Shut up! I love my kids and they aren't a stupid thought!"

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia finally noticed William. "Y-You..." She said in a bit of hurt voice.
@Roman
William smirked "Took you long enough"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "You spacing off like that"
Yuna's cheeks went pink as she looked ahead of herself so her face wasn't seen "Don't say such daft things, it is not!" She muttered as her ears twitched a couple of times.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Took you long enough"
Celia finally noticed William. "Y-You..." She said in a bit of hurt voice.
@Roman
Han stepped up so, Celia was behind him, "What do you want, William?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna's cheeks went pink as she looked ahead of herself so her face wasn't seen "Don't say such daft things, it is not!" She muttered as her ears twitched a couple of times.
Jack chuckled "Alright I will stop teasing you"

Roman said:
William smirked "Hate to say it but I live here"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Alright I will stop teasing you"

William smirked "Hate to say it but I live here"
"You hate to say it, now I hate to hate hear it..." Han said smirking himself.

Roman said:
Celia shivered behind Han. "I... Feel unsafe..." She said softly. "I don't know why..." She finished, realizing his words were cold as ice, much like his power.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"You hate to say it, now I hate to hate hear it..." Han said smirking himself.
Celia shivered behind Han. "I... Feel unsafe..." She said softly. "I don't know why..." She finished, realizing his words were cold as ice, much like his power.
@shortyshot8
William frowned "You can both live here for all I care...but get in my way" His expression turned Ice Cold "And I will kill you"

@shortyshot8
Roman frowned as a clone appeared by Celia, "Excuse me, I don't think you wanna be around for this..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, any place is nice if i have you." he said teasingly.
Dakota chuckled "Youre too charming for your own good" she said flashing a smile as she walked over to somewhere and pointed "What about here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back