• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Aion waved a hand in front of herself.
"No no, it's quite alright. My name is Aion, and the pleasure is mine."

Taking another bite of her food, Aion was close to finishing her own food.

"I suppose I might as well ask what your abilities are, now that you know mine."

She grinned at Karito, ordering a cream soda.
Karito laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head, "Here's the things....I don't quiet know what my abilities are." He said as he looked at Aion before facing the counter when his ramen came and took a few bites.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled and bowed back. "Hello! Han-San hasn't said that much about you, but I can already tell you two have a lot in common." She said as she straightened her posture.
William frowned as he listened "Tch.....Idiots" He muttered

@Roman

Lumina said:
Violetta couldn't really move, so she laughed into the carpet.
"Is there someone else here? I wanted to sleep alone with you..."

It came out as a giggly whine.
Takeshi looked around before answering, "No... That was the gallon of wine I drunk talking..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus lit his hand on fire "And I'm not letting you do that"
Maki put her hands on the table. ""I wasnt asking for permission...The one who should risk disappearing forever is Kite, Lexi's husband" she says angrily

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Come on, I'll show you inside." Ramona said happily. "Plus we have all kinds of people here, everyone isn't just boring, they're wacky and crazy as ever."
"Just my kind of people. I'd hate to live somewhere where no one talked or were boringly normal." Weiss said as she walked towards the entrance of the house.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so..is there a faster way to get rid of a hangover...?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji yawned, "Greasy breakfast I believe... I can't think straight.... After a night of heavy drinking."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack ran after her 'Well that's a good thing" He said happily
Rini nodded "mhm I agree" she replied as they caught up with Yuna.

Celia giggled and bowed back. "Hello! Han-San hasn't said that much about you, but I can already tell you two have a lot in common." She said as she straightened her posture.
"Han-San? Nice nickname." "Shut the hell up..." "I love you too." Han facepalmed. "So, Celia, are you two like together?" Roman asked.

Roman said:
Reiji yawned, "Greasy breakfast I believe... I can't think straight.... After a night of heavy drinking."
''il just sleep somemore...''

*She before closing her eyes again*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled away briefly "that's the signal, dummy." he said before kissing her again.
Dakota then teleported to the beach and pulled away from him "Well I was expecting a signal like 1,2,3, go or something" she chuckled "But that was a better signal~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Just my kind of people. I'd hate to live somewhere where no one talked or were boringly normal." Weiss said as she walked towards the entrance of the house.
Ramona chuckled, "We should totally be roommates." She said as they walked. She waved to Roman who was talking to their cousin and a girl who was with him.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she watches her, her head tilted* You are very intrested in the dead Asuka.
Asuka laughed and scratched the back of her head, "Yeah I know. For the potions I need to make, most of the items have to be from those type of Realms. It's rare when it's from somewhere lively... which reminds me..I might need you to go to the Fae realm too Yurika." "Yes master." Yurika said as she stood emotionless beside them.

Roman said:
"Han-San? Nice nickname." "Shut the hell up..." "I love you too." Han facepalmed. "So, Celia, are you two like together?" Roman asked.
Celia blushed slightly and nodded nervously. "Y-Yeah... I guess you could say that..." She said nervously, brushing her hair a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''it was a...good one''

[/QUOTE]
"Can you tell me about it?" Amara said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''il just sleep somemore...''
*She before closing her eyes again*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled and nodded, "Well, you do that, I'll be doing some reading I guess."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That understandable...she's more use to it then I am." Celia said before she ordered herself a BLT. "I still liked it the first time too! It was a lot of fun!" Autumn said happily before she ordered herself a salad with a large drink. "I thought you didn't like salads!" "I never said that! I just said I don't like lettuce sometimes." Autumn grumbled as she turned away from her. "What do you think is in a salad?" "Leaves." Celia facepalmed before Autumn laughed. "I'm joking, I know there's lettuce in a salad. What else would they make it with?" "Leaves."
Ryley ordered himself a Dr.Pepper and sat with them at a table. "Well lettuce does look like large leaves." Ryley took a drink from his soda. "You know while we're out and about I should probably buy a replacement for that broken door I told you about last night Autumn." Ryley pulled out his wallet and looked through it. "Seems I have more than enough so I might as well fix it"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Celia blushed slightly and nodded nervously. "Y-Yeah... I guess you could say that..." She said nervously, brushing her hair a little.
Roman smiled, "If that's the case you'll be sharing rooms. It's only so we can save rooms and stuff also because why would couples sleep together?"

[QUOTE="Sinister Falcon]Val raised an eyebrow. "There's an amusement park? Really?"

[/QUOTE]
Ava nodded. "Yea.. Unless you dont want to" she says

Nonalaka said:
"Can you tell me about it?" Amara said with a smile.
''well...in my dream...i saw you, and myself...and we had a child''

*He said looking at Amara*

Roman said:
Reiji smiled and nodded, "Well, you do that, I'll be doing some reading I guess."
*Ciara groaned in agreement*

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "If that's the case you'll be sharing rooms. It's only so we can save rooms and stuff also because why would couples sleep together?"
William sighed moving out of the doorway so they couldn't see me "Roman! Can you come here!?"

Roman said:
Celia blushed even more at the thought of sharing a room with Han. "A-Alright..." She said before she whispered sharply into Han's ear. "You better not try anything funny..." She said, not really ready for that sort of thing yet.

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "We should totally be roommates." She said as they walked. She waved to Roman who was talking to their cousin and a girl who was with him.
"I'm all for you rooming with you." Weiss said with a laughed before she watched as Romana waved to some people. "Who are those people?" She asked quietly as they walked past them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back