• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Su-Sure!" He said quickly
Yuna had already began to walk as she placed her hands in her pockets "C'mon then" she called to both of them.

Rini nodded before looking at Jack and tilting her head "You stuttered? Why?, do you not wish to go?" Rini asked as her ears drooped.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna had already began to walk as she placed her hands in her pockets "C'mon then" she called to both of them.
Rini nodded before looking at Jack and tilting her head "You stuttered? Why?, do you not wish to go?" Rini asked as her ears drooped.
Jack smiled "I'm fine with going...Just I kinda tend to be awkward around people"

Nonalaka said:
Amara then moved so she was no longer upside down and sat beside him, chuckling lightly.
*Natsuru smiled at Amara as he then kisses her forehead*

Roman said:
Reiji remained still, "Yep... I told you not to drink so much... " he said tiredly. "Is it that bad?"
''this hangover....is the worst headache ive ever went through...''

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at himself "Did I just...Son of a bitch!" He yelled out "I hate you Magic"
well not my problem now xD )))

Nonalaka said:
"Shall I just teleport us there? Or do you wish to walk?" She asked she looked up at him.
Roland smiled "teleport, but wait till i give the signal." he says before he empty's his pockets onto his bed then wraps his arms around her, tilts his head and kisses her.

Roman said:
Han nodded, gently taking her spoon and getting a little bit of her pudding, "Already Celia! Let's go!"

Ramona sighed, "Weiss... We might as well have a fucking mall in the place."
Weiss laughed, "I wouldn't doubt it after seeing the place. I think I'm gonna like it here." She said with a smile.

(( Immediately made me think of this song
xD

[media]

[/media] ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia pouted and teleported them to the front gates of the mansion. "Don't eat my pudding Han-San!" She pouted.
Han sighed and smiled, "Sorry Celia, it was asking for it." He said jokingly. "Plus, 'Han-San' has a ring to it. So, I'll let you call me that."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William went back to normal but was now standing at the door of the house "What the hell?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "I'm fine with going...Just I kinda tend to be awkward around people"
"Oh?" She blinked a few times "You seem fine to me!, and you must seem fine to Yuna, or she wouldn't have let me bring you... do you feel awkward with me and Yuna?" She asked curiously.

Roman said:
Han sighed and smiled, "Sorry Celia, it was asking for it." He said jokingly. "Plus, 'Han-San' has a ring to it. So, I'll let you call me that."
Celia nodded. "Ok! Han-San! Lead the way!" She said happily with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" She blinked a few times "You seem fine to me!, and you must seem fine to Yuna, or she wouldn't have let me bring you... do you feel awkward with me and Yuna?" She asked curiously.
Jack shook his head "You are both VERY lovely people"

Mayyflower said:
Maki tilted her head "Whats Limbo?" she asks taking a seat in front of the coffee table
Marcus leaned forward "A place in between reality.......She will never get out"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sat up and rubbed his face with his hand.

tumblr_nhf618CU4L1t225lfo6_500.gif

"Didn't I warn you?"

Jennete said:
Nyx: Ahh Hades must be thrilled *she laughs and sits down in a chair, looking fondly at the girls*
"He tried to kill me on my way out...thankfully I made it back to master in one piece." The clones said before melting as Yurika came back. "It is done, master. The bird is in its cage." "Please stop calling me that... My names Asuka. Call me Asuka, Yurika." Asuka said as she looked at her. "I might need you to get something else in a while, but not from the realm of the dead. It'll be a rare artifact from the Ghost Realm." "Understood... Asuka."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Did you have a nice nap?" She asked as she snuggled in beside him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shook his head "You are both VERY lovely people"

Marcus leaned forward "A place in between reality.......She will never get out"
Maki nodded. "How will we get her there" she asks

"Uh guys" Lexi says standing up. "How will we get the enchantment off?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"That sounds amazing! Excuse my manners, I completely forgot to introduce myself." Karito said as he ordered a Tokyo styled ramen. "I'm Karito, it's nice to meet you." He turned to face Aion and smiled.
Aion waved a hand in front of herself.

"No no, it's quite alright. My name is Aion, and the pleasure is mine."

Taking another bite of her food, Aion was close to finishing her own food.

"I suppose I might as well ask what your abilities are, now that you know mine."

She grinned at Karito, ordering a cream soda.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss laughed, "I wouldn't doubt it after seeing the place. I think I'm gonna like it here." She said with a smile.
(( Immediately made me think of this song
xD

[media]

[/media] ))
"Come on, I'll show you inside." Ramona said happily. "Plus we have all kinds of people here, everyone isn't just boring, they're wacky and crazy as ever."

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "How will we get her there" she asks
"Uh guys" Lexi says standing up. "How will we get the enchantment off?" she asks
Marcus frowned "I can get her there....Lexi I will make her a false deal"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Ok! Han-San! Lead the way!" She said happily with a smile.
Han chuckled, "Alright." He said walking to the door, only to be stopped in his tracks by Roman. "I knew you'd come stay with us!" Roman exclaimed giving Han a hug. "If you don't squeeze my life out, then yes I will, along with Celia." "This is her? Hello ma'am! I'm Roman." He said bowing his head.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Alright." He said walking to the door, only to be stopped in his tracks by Roman. "I knew you'd come stay with us!" Roman exclaimed giving Han a hug. "If you don't squeeze my life out, then yes I will, along with Celia." "This is her? Hello ma'am! I'm Roman." He said bowing his head.
William looked out the door "Roman what's going on?" He called out before noticing Han and Celia his face turning cold

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"It isn't rude if I agree to it." Takeshi said. "You can sleep in my bed with me." He said walking into the house.
Violetta grinned excitedly, looking up at Takeshi. She tried taking a step forward on her own, thinking she might be fine, but she fell forward, her legs failing her. With her face in the floor she spoke again.

"Oopsie~"

Giggling could be heard from the carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back