• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara woke up with a hangover* (Nailed it)

[/QUOTE]
(( xD ))

Reiji woke up, but didn't move a inch. He just opened his eyes, barely able to see thing because of is hair.

tumblr_m9a21jPfao1qdffo3.gif

"C-Ciara?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-wha?! what..the.....''
*Himeragi fainted*

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "Hi-Himeragi!" He said in shock

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "You two seem very kind"

Al just rolled his eyes
Nora picked Nigou up before getting off of the couch, "Let's go for a walk boy." She said as she left her house and set him down before they both began walking along the street.

Roman said:
(( xD ))
Reiji woke up, but didn't move a inch. He just opened his eyes, barely able to see thing because of is hair.

tumblr_m9a21jPfao1qdffo3.gif

"C-Ciara?"
''good morning....Reiji.........u-ugh...dam...is this...what a hangover feels like...?''

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Hi-Himeragi!" He said in shock
at this point, worry about William, he's fading xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded thoughtfully, "Ah...that does make sense. Would it be weird to ask if they had a spare room in their house?"
"Honestly not. You're my friend and I live with them. The ticking place is huge, they have rooms for days."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good morning....Reiji.........u-ugh...dam...is this...what a hangover feels like...?''

[/QUOTE]
William looked at himself "Did I just...Son of a bitch!" He yelled out "I hate you Magic"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler let out a few long huffs of air before he looked back and smiled at her. "That was close... I was scared you were gonna become zombie dinner..." He said. "I think we should take a break..."
Ivory laughed and sat on the ground, patting the dirt next to her. "Hey...I know how to take care of myself!" She said as she pecked his cheek.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "You two seem very kind"

Al just rolled his eyes
"Thank you" they both said at the same time before Rini giggled a bit and yuna blinked a few times and looked in front of her, not used to people calling her that.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Reiji remained still, "Yep... I told you not to drink so much... " he said tiredly. "Is it that bad?"

Nonalaka said:
"Thank you" they both said at the same time before Rini giggled a bit and yuna blinked a few times and looked in front of her, not used to people calling her that.
Jack smiled and tilted his head "What's wrong?"

Aeron said:
Ivory laughed and sat on the ground, patting the dirt next to her. "Hey...I know how to take care of myself!" She said as she pecked his cheek.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler blushed slightly when she pecked his cheeks, looking away. "I-I knew that..." He said softly, pouting a little as he sat next to her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a little as he played along*
''good mornin''

[/QUOTE]
Amara then moved so she was no longer upside down and sat beside him, chuckling lightly.

Roman said:
"I was asked to move into a huge mansion with my cousin and his family and friends. I told him I would think about it, but I really meant I wanted to see what you would say." Han said with a shrug.
((She would probably say no if she knew William was staying there xD ))

Celia tilted her head. "Well I would want to stay with you of course... I could move in the mansion with you if you like." She said.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley stopped Sylvius. "Okay Sylvius, three... two... one..." Ryley put one foot against the tree and Sylvius kneaded the ground in anticipation. "GO!" Ryley kicked the tree down giving hinself a boost forward and Sylvius tore the dirt beneath him as he leaped forward as the two of them raced to the restaurant at unimaginable speeds.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn and Celia squealed in surprise before they held on to Sylvius tightly. "We're gonna die...this is it Autumn...it was nice knowing you." Celia said as she held on to her tightly. "We aren't going to die! You're being over dramatic again Cel..." Autumn wheezed before coughing. "You're....holding on to tight..." She breathed as Celia gasped and loosened her hold. "Sorry..."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and tilted his head "What's wrong?"
Yuna looked at him before shaking her head "Nothing, I'm just not used to hearing that word describe me" she said as her ears twitched a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him before shaking her head "Nothing, I'm just not used to hearing that word describe me" she said as her ears twitched a bit.
Jack smiled "But it's true" He said happily

Roman said:
"Honestly not. You're my friend and I live with them. The ticking place is huge, they have rooms for days."
"Do you guys live in a mansion or something?! Like damn...to have rooms for days." Weiss said before she stretched. "Mind showing me the place?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((She would probably say no if she knew William was staying there xD ))
Celia tilted her head. "Well I would want to stay with you of course... I could move in the mansion with you if you like." She said.
(( Shorty said he'll apologize. Me and him already talked about it plus Han doesn't know either. ))

Han nodded, taking a drink from his water bottle. "That'd be nice. Maybe we could get Tyler to come along too. Maybe even DT." He said laughing a little. "Maybe after our walk, I could take you to meet my cousin so he'd know you'd move in with me."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do you guys live in a mansion or something?! Like damn...to have rooms for days." Weiss said before she stretched. "Mind showing me the place?"
"Sure, why not." Ramona said. She put a hand on Weiss's back and they appeared in front of the mansion. "Rooms for days...."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "But it's true" He said happily
Yuna smiled "Its nice you think so" she said in a happier tone than she was using since arriving.

Roman said:
(( Shorty said he'll apologize. Me and him already talked about it plus Han doesn't know either. ))
Han nodded, taking a drink from his water bottle. "That'd be nice. Maybe we could get Tyler to come along too. Maybe even DT." He said laughing a little. "Maybe after our walk, I could take you to meet my cousin so he'd know you'd move in with me."
Celia nodded and gave him a wide grin. "That sounds like a great plan!" She said as she got out a cup of chocolate pudding, getting out a spoon and opening it.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "i guess so." he said as he grabbed her hand.
"Shall I just teleport us there? Or do you wish to walk?" She asked she looked up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back