• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled as he picked up a nearby steel pole and spun it around his body. "I wonder why you say that, is it because you lack confidence in me?" He asked. "Either way, I don't really care. All I need is the confidence to move forward!" He said before he whacked walker after walker away easily with the pole he picked up. His abilities with a spear matched those of the pole.
Ivory blinked as she saw Tyler spin the pole. "My mistake, then!" She said with a wink as she drew out two paintball pistols and fired them into multiple zombies. "Hey!" A walker had grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her in. Ivory swung her pistol barrel first and thrust it into its eye. "They're surrounding us!" She yelled to Tyler as the walker fell down to be replaced by two more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and leaned in as if to kiss her but stopped before their lips met "I'm sure Dakota, if i wasn't, i would have said it." he said teasingly .
Dakota, not expecting him to stop like that, pouted lightly as she looked at him before giggling "Alright then"

Aeron said:
Ivory blinked as she saw Tyler spin the pole. "My mistake, then!" She said with a wink as she drew out two paintball pistols and fired them into multiple zombies. "Hey!" A walker had grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her in. Ivory swung her pistol barrel first and thrust it into its eye. "They're surrounding us!" She yelled to Tyler as the walker fell down to be replaced by two more.
Tyler grimaced at the situation as they surrounded them. "Get down!" He said as he thrusted his pole into the air.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley smiled and kissed Autumn, "Please, if I wanted to I could carry you to my house and back and nit break a sweat." Ryley still laying there snapped his fingers and Sylvius appeared nearby. "Anyone up for some lunch?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"I wouldn't doubt it." Autumn laughed again before her mouth watered at the sound of lunch. "I'm starving! I want some food." She said happily before Celia stood up and made her way over to Ryley, Autumn, and Sylvius. "What Autumn said. Food sounds about good right now."

Roman said:
"I doubt you'd know him, but his name is Roman."
"Your right, I've never heard of him. I haven't met very many people since I've come here." Weiss said as she leaned back against a wall.

Tyler grimaced at the situation as they surrounded them. "Get down!" He said as he thrusted his pole into the air.
Ivory hit the ground and curled up, covering her ears as the walkers began to claw at her side.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota, not expecting him to stop like that, pouted lightly as she looked at him before giggling "Alright then"
Roland chuckled "oh, I'm sorry, is this what you wanted?" he said before kissing her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "I was practicing my magic and got tired"

Jackson sat down and sighed in relief "This is kinda nice"

Al looked down at him "What's up?"
Nigou panted with his tongue out and barked happily before jumping up on to the couch.

(Psssst Roman... Somebody posted a CS...)
Celia smiled sweetly at him. "No problem! You can have anything you like." She said before she left to go to the temples kitchen.
(( I'm not sure if Akira is allowing anymore gods and goddesses, that's why I didn't do anything yet. ))

Han whistled and followed behind her. "Ooh this is a nice kitchen... " he said looking around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou panted with his tongue out and barked happily before jumping up on to the couch.
Al chuckled before looking at Nora's stomach "Insane to think in there is our child"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Having someone to talk to...My fiance left and hasn't been back in months"
"That stinks...." Ramona said.

Aeron said:
Ivory hit the ground and curled up, covering her ears as the walkers began to claw at her side.
Tyler let out a blood curling yell as he slammed the pole against the ground, causing a huge shockwave that send the entire group of walkers flying away.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and lit his hand on fire "I can do this"
"Oh? You have the same gift as my brother Kenai does!" Rini said as she looked at the flame and pointed at it "Yuna makes water and ice!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wouldn't doubt it." Autumn laughed again before her mouth watered at the sound of lunch. "I'm starving! I want some food." She said happily before Celia stood up and made her way over to Ryley, Autumn, and Sylvius. "What Autumn said. Food sounds about good right now."

"Your right, I've never heard of him. I haven't met very many people since I've come here." Weiss said as she leaned back against a wall.
"Alright, any requests? Also hop on to Sylvius you two, as for me I can keep up." At the sound of his name Sylvius scooped up the two girls and barked at Ryley ready to go, to Sylvius this was another race challenge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Nonalaka said:
"Oh? You have the same gift as my brother Kenai does!" Rini said as she looked at the flame and pointed at it "Yuna makes water and ice!"
Jack smiled "So she's like my brother William?"

WeirdPrincess said:

"I honestly have no idea where he is right now... He tends to pop up at the stupidest of times..."

Roman said:
(( I'm not sure if Akira is allowing anymore gods and goddesses, that's why I didn't do anything yet. ))
Han whistled and followed behind her. "Ooh this is a nice kitchen... " he said looking around.
((Ah, I see... Not sure if Demi-God's count? xD ))

The kitchen was almost as fancy as the restaurant they went to. "I'm glad you like it!" She said as she fetched a water bottle from the fridge, tossing it over to him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked down "I think she just didn't want to marry me"
"Maybe she had some urgent business and won't be around for a bit. I don't think she'd accept someone's proposal and then vanish for no good reason..."

Roman said:
"Maybe she had some urgent business and won't be around for a bit. I don't think she'd accept someone's proposal and then vanish for no good reason..."
Jackson frowned "But getting married to me is a good reason to run away"

((Ah, I see... Not sure if Demi-God's count? xD ))
The kitchen was almost as fancy as the restaurant they went to. "I'm glad you like it!" She said as she fetched a water bottle from the fridge, tossing it over to him.
(( She has a goddess form :P I don't know if that counts xD ))

Han caught the water bottle and smiled, "Why wouldn't I? The place looks great." He said with a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled before looking at Nora's stomach "Insane to think in there is our child"
Nora nodded, "Yeah.... It's pretty crazy." She said softly as Nigou padded his way on to her lap.

Tyler let out a blood curling yell as he slammed the pole against the ground, causing a huge shockwave that send the entire group of walkers flying away.
Ivory looked up to see all the walkers fly back. She stood up and put her hand at get hips. "Nicely done! You wanna take another round, or you wanna take a break?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "oh, I'm sorry, is this what you wanted?" he said before kissing her.
Dakota smiled into the kiss before kissing back for a while and then pulling away "Yes" she said with a small giggle "So which place are you more comfortable with? Because I don't mind where we go as long as its fun."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled into the kiss before kissing back for a while and then pulling away "Yes" she said with a small giggle "So which place are you more comfortable with? Because I don't mind where we go as long as its fun."
Roland thought then smiled "it's been awhile since i was at a beach." he said deviously smiling at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back