• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and shook her hand "The same to you"
Jackson smiled "Yep....Just got a bit light headed"
"That makes sense..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rolled his eyes. "You think walkers will be able to take me down?" He asked with a confident grin.
Ivory raised her eyebrow. "Without your powers, yes!" She pointed her paintball gun and began to fire into the crowd, back in up as they got closer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smirked at them, "Karma's a bitch." She said before shaking her head, water flying everywhere. Snapping her fingers, Celia instantly made herself dry and sat along the shore. Autumn squealed as they fell and held on to Ryley tightly as she landed on top of him. "This is why you should do mean things because then karma will kick your butt." She giggled as she looked at Ryley. "Be glad I'm not heavy then."
Ryley smiled and kissed Autumn, "Please, if I wanted to I could carry you to my house and back and nit break a sweat." Ryley still laying there snapped his fingers and Sylvius appeared nearby. "Anyone up for some lunch?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "if I'm with you..... then I'll be just fine." he said placing his hand on her cheek "so, what type of place were you thinking?" he asked sweetly.
She looked at him "Are you sure?" She asked him worriedly "If you feel uncomfortable we can go back home.....I was thinking somewhere like the beach or the amusement park or something..."

Lumina said:
Violetta opened her eyes, looking at Takeshi's house.
"It's a nice house."

She gave a small smile, holding onto him for support.

"I can take the couch...if that makes things easier on you..." she yawned again.
"Thanks." Takeshi said, smiling in response to the compliment. When he heard her say she'd take the couch, Takeshi chuckled, "You don't wanna sleep with me?" He asked jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled about to offer his sweaty hand to shake before deciding against it "My name is Jackson"
"Ramona... Nice to meet you, Jackson." She said.

Roman said:
"Thanks." Takeshi said, smiling in response to the compliment. When he heard her say she'd take the couch, Takeshi chuckled, "You don't wanna sleep with me?" He asked jokingly.

"Ramona... Nice to meet you, Jackson." She said.
Jackson nodded "And the same to you"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and shook her hand "The same to you"
Jackson smiled "Yep....Just got a bit light headed"
"So why were you napping in the middle of school grounds? Were you working so hard that you are now tired?" She asked as she sat down on the other side of the bench with Rink sitting on her lap.

Aeron said:
Ivory raised her eyebrow. "Without your powers, yes!" She pointed her paintball gun and began to fire into the crowd, back in up as they got closer.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler chuckled as he picked up a nearby steel pole and spun it around his body. "I wonder why you say that, is it because you lack confidence in me?" He asked. "Either way, I don't really care. All I need is the confidence to move forward!" He said before he whacked walker after walker away easily with the pole he picked up. His abilities with a spear matched those of the pole.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Ok! Before I forget, what would you like to drink?" She asked.
"Just some water." Han said. "Thanks by the way."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and put a hand on her stomach "I love you"
Jackson smiled "I got into a battle"
"I love you too..." Nora said softly as she put a hand over his. Nigou came back over and barked at them, jumping up and leaning his front paws on the edge of the couch with his tail wagging.

Nonalaka said:
"So why were you napping in the middle of school grounds? Were you working so hard that you are now tired?" She asked as she sat down on the other side of the bench with Rink sitting on her lap.
Jack chuckled "I was practicing my magic and got tired"

Roman said:
"Mhmm." Ramona hummed, nodding her head.
Jackson sat down and sighed in relief "This is kinda nice"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too..." Nora said softly as she put a hand over his. Nigou came back over and barked at them, jumping up and leaning his front paws on the edge of the couch with his tail wagging.
Al looked down at him "What's up?"

Roman said:
"Just some water." Han said. "Thanks by the way."
(Psssst Roman... Somebody posted a CS...)

Celia smiled sweetly at him. "No problem! You can have anything you like." She said before she left to go to the temples kitchen.

shortyshot8 said:

Ramona blinked, "What is?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yurika didn't mean to upset you! She's just curious about you is all." Asuka exclaimed before patting Night on the shoulder. The clone nodded, "That creature was from the realm of the dead...it is quiet rare to ever see one. So my master wanted to research it."
Nyx: Ahh Hades must be thrilled *she laughs and sits down in a chair, looking fondly at the girls*

Lumina said:
Aion nodded, gulping down another bite.
"Er, more like I'm the zodiac's... goddess."

She rubbed the back of her head, an embarrassed smile on her face. She took another bite, still glancing over at Karito.
Karito blinked in surprise, "You're a goddess of the Zodiac's? That's awesome!" He exclaimed excitedly, a wide grin on his face. "Sorry for asking so many questions but...what exactly does that mean? Can you become one of the zodiac's?"

shortyshot8 said:

Rini smiled in his direction "Oh, Yuna was helping me practise earlier too!" Rini chimed happily as Yuna nodded lightly "I grew a baby tree into a big one all by myself!" She said proudly as er deer ears wiggled excitedly, Yuna looked at her and chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him "Are you sure?" She asked him worriedly "If you feel uncomfortable we can go back home.....I was thinking somewhere like the beach or the amusement park or something..."
Roland smiled and leaned in as if to kiss her but stopped before their lips met "I'm sure Dakota, if i wasn't, i would have said it." he said teasingly .

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled in his direction "Oh, Yuna was helping me practise earlier too!" Rini chimed happily as Yuna nodded lightly "I grew a baby tree into a big one all by myself!" She said proudly as er deer ears wiggled excitedly, Yuna looked at her and chuckled.
Jack smiled and lit his hand on fire "I can do this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back