• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara then started to nuzzle his chest in her sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled, "That's cute..." he said walking toward the mansion.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothin...only checkin on Hime..''
*He said as he then made his way to his room*

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "Uhh....Okay then

Roman said:
"I'd win." Han said smiling. "I can make you.blush all day so that game would be a piece of cake even if you did."
Celia nodded. "Yeah... I guess your right. Anyway, I'm going to take a walk in the woods... So I'll see you later I guess? Or will you be joining me?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]living room with Amara i guess))

[/QUOTE]
((Fair enough))

Amara was laying upside down on the couch as she hummed happily to herself.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed at the sound of his voice in her ear. "I'm asking to know what you wish to do"
Roland sighed "i don't know, something that would make you happy?" he said softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler got up and grinned before he pecked her lips. "Sure! I'm always willing to team up!" He said happily.
Ivory blushed a bit, her eyes showing static for a quick second. "All right!" She looked up and a pulse vibrated through the arena. Suddenly, groans and feet dragging could be heard from around the corner. "Lets go!" She said, grabbing his hand and running down the street, their clothes changing from armor to survivor clothes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Celia nodded. "Yeah... I guess your right. Anyway, I'm going to take a walk in the woods... So I'll see you later I guess? Or will you be joining me?" She asked.
Han thought for a moment, "Yeah, I'll go... It'd be better to do something other than fighting for a while..." he said, placing a hand on his knife wound from earlier. At least she didn't notice that...

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia squealed as she was shoved into the lake and landed with a loud splash, her body slowly sinking into the water. "Ow..." She gurgled as she went under, bubbles rising to the surface as she sank. Autumn blinked and looked at Ryley as he caught her. "Well that was sudden...but hi!" She giggled before looking at the lake as Celia rose to the surface. "Jerk..." Celia muttered as she swam towards the shore and pulled herself out.
"Haha, how'd you like the swim Celia?" Ryley was about to set Autumn down until his grip slipped and he fell to the ground with Autumn landing on his chest. "Ow, I believe karma got me for shoving Celia into the lake..." Ryley gasped for air and lay there for several moments and hugged Autumn. "It's okay though, at least you landed in me and not Sylvius. Sylvius would have crushed a rib or two..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
"Not many.... Kid looks like he could see miles ahead of him if he wanted..." Ramona said.
Weiss snickered, "You got that right... I wonder if he gets teased by that...it would be likely...."

Aeron said:
Ivory blushed a bit, her eyes showing static for a quick second. "All right!" She looked up and a pulse vibrated through the arena. Suddenly, groans and feet dragging could be heard from around the corner. "Lets go!" She said, grabbing his hand and running down the street, their clothes changing from armor to survivor clothes.
Tyler flailed a bit. "WAHHHHH!!!! Where are we going!?" He asked.

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "That's cute..." he said walking toward the mansion.
*Ciara just slept in Reiji's arms*

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Uhh....Okay then
*Himeragi finished her ramen*

''seconds please~''

Nonalaka said:
((Fair enough))
Amara was laying upside down on the couch as she hummed happily to herself.
*Natsuru was napping on the couch*

shortyshot8 said:
Drake chuckled more "Duck" He said before jumping out the window
Ramona blinked, "Duck?" She asked herself before ducking.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''seconds please~''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as he took the bowl "Alright" He said happily as he went to the kitchen getting more before coming back giving her the bowl

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss snickered, "You got that right... I wonder if he gets teased by that...it would be likely...."
"Maybe... I won't tease him though. My brother would be angry if I did something so mean..."

Tyler flailed a bit. "WAHHHHH!!!! Where are we going!?" He asked.
Ivory laughed. "We have to survive the zombies, dummy!" She said. She ran behind the building as a crowd of walkers went by. "Should we find shelter or attack?" She asked him excitedly.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled as he took the bowl "Alright" He said happily as he went to the kitchen getting more before coming back giving her the bowl
*Himeragi then began eating her ramen*

''thank you~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''seconds please~''

[/QUOTE]
About 10 minutes of drunk walking, Reiji made his way through the doors of the mansion. He then made his way up to the rooms and looked around, "Where am I taking her?" He asked himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson flew through the window before his head slammed into the wall "Oww...."
Ramona sighed, "Men... So stupid."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then began eating her ramen*
''thank you~''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Anything for you" He said happily

Roman said:
About 10 minutes of drunk walking, Reiji made his way through the doors of the mansion. He then made his way up to the rooms and looked around, "Where am I taking her?" He asked himself.

Ramona sighed, "Men... So stupid."
Jackson pushed his head out of the wall "Stupid idea..." He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "That's rude" He said standing up and stretching enough that his stomach was showing "My name is Jack"
"What is?" Yuna said as she looked over at him with a blank expression "My name is Yuna and this is my little sister Rini" Yuna said as she placed a hand on Rini's head as Rini waved shyly.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded tiredly.
"Sorry to inconvenience you, but I'd appreciate it."

The blush from the alcohol had faded, but her face was still red.
Takeshi shrugged, "It's alright." He said before appearing at his house.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Anything for you" He said happily

Jackson pushed his head out of the wall "Stupid idea..." He muttered
Ramona chuckled, "Yep. You OK?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back