• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname had been observing what looked to be a starfish, before Camilla tapped him on the shoulder. Upset? With her? With a raised brow, Kaname cleared his thoughts before slightly twisting his upper body so that he could face Camilla. She was cute. The way she worried about him. The way she tried so hard to make him happy. With a small chuckle, Kaname extended his arm out and wrapped it around his waist before pulling her up against his side, slowly pressing his lips against the top of her head,

[/QUOTE]
Camilla's face tinted a light pink as she was pulled to his side before she let a small sigh of relief that she hadn't done anything wrong, she briefly looked up and smiled at him before looking into the water, "What were you looking at?" She asked curiously as she blinked a few times.

Aeron said:
Ivory then suddenly sank into the ground, a beep being sounded and small explosion taking over the basement as many fire extinguishers popped, foam completley filling the room. She popped back in the street, laughing as she sat down, watching the foam seep out the window.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler panicked. "WAHHHHHH!!!" He squealed as he flew out the window and slammed down next to her in the street. "Dang it... Tricked..." He muttered as he winced a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled a little "That's not true"
Al kissed her cheek "Relax"

Drake smiled "You remind me of my brother Roman"
''yeah...you lost your memory alright..''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed bright red. "What is this, a game to see how much you can make me blush?" She asked.
"No, I'm telling you the truth. You're cute. Really." Han said smiling. "It can be a game to see how many times I can make you blush if you want though."

Roman said:
"Agreed...." Ramona whispered. "His disciple has big huge eyes...."
Weiss shuddered, "Ugh....that's wrong on so many levels...how do people even get their eyes that big..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...you lost your memory alright..''

[/QUOTE]
William hung his head and sighed "Umbasa...." He muttered

shortyshot8 said:

Ramona sighed, "I'm his sister."

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "Lets go back to the house! We're gonna settle this once and for all."
*Ciara took another drink before falling asleep on the counter*

Roman said:
"No, I'm telling you the truth. You're cute. Really." Han said smiling. "It can be a game to see how many times I can make you blush if you want though."
Celia grinned a little, her blush slowly fading. "That's sweet and all, but I don't think I'd enjoy that sort of game..." She laughed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss shuddered, "Ugh....that's wrong on so many levels...how do people even get their eyes that big..."
"Not many.... Kid looks like he could see miles ahead of him if he wanted..." Ramona said.

Tyler panicked. "WAHHHHHH!!!" He squealed as he flew out the window and slammed down next to her in the street. "Dang it... Tricked..." He muttered as he winced a bit.
Ivory patted his head. "Sorry...I've been feeling deprived of mischief for a while, so I took the shot...literally!" She said with a grin. "At least we're tied." She said, pointing to the scoreboard. 1-1. "Hey...you wanna team up?" She said excitedly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara took another drink before falling asleep on the counter*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji raised his fist on the air, "I am the vi- Dammit! I have to carry her home..." he paid for all the drinks and picked up Ciara. "Well... Here goes nothing." He said making his way out of the bar.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Sorry...I mean God"
Drake blinked "I have a sister"
"What? I don't know. I have a brother." Ramona said.

Roman said:
Reiji raised his fist on the air, "I am the vi- Dammit! I have to carry her home..." he paid for all the drinks and picked up Ciara. "Well... Here goes nothing." He said making his way out of the bar.

Drake chuckled a little

Roman said:

*Ciara then started to nuzzle his chest in her sleep*

Aeron said:
Ivory patted his head. "Sorry...I've been feeling deprived of mischief for a while, so I took the shot...literally!" She said with a grin. "At least we're tied." She said, pointing to the scoreboard. 1-1. "Hey...you wanna team up?" She said excitedly.
Tyler got up and grinned before he pecked her lips. "Sure! I'm always willing to team up!" He said happily.

Celia grinned a little, her blush slowly fading. "That's sweet and all, but I don't think I'd enjoy that sort of game..." She laughed.
"I'd win." Han said smiling. "I can make you.blush all day so that game would be a piece of cake even if you did."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled a little "It's fine...What was I doing here?"
William blinked "That was a little rude"

Drake smirked "It's what makes a man!"
Yuna raised a brow, at the same time Rini tilted her head in response to his question. "We just met you how would we know?... by the looks of it you were sleeping though, I don't know why on earth you'd sleep here" "Kenai would do something like that..." "Yes, but he's an idiot..."

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley stood on the edge of a portal and shoved Celia into the lake when she appeared through it and jumped into the portal. "Catch me if you can!" He went through one portal and hid in the tree he was in earlier hanging upside down from it and waited for Autumn's portal catching her as she flew out the portal. "Gotcha!"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Celia squealed as she was shoved into the lake and landed with a loud splash, her body slowly sinking into the water. "Ow..." She gurgled as she went under, bubbles rising to the surface as she sank. Autumn blinked and looked at Ryley as he caught her. "Well that was sudden...but hi!" She giggled before looking at the lake as Celia rose to the surface. "Jerk..." Celia muttered as she swam towards the shore and pulled herself out.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna raised a brow, at the same time Rini tilted her head in response to his question. "We just met you how would we know?... by the looks of it you were sleeping though, I don't know why on earth you'd sleep here" "Kenai would do something like that..." "Yes, but he's an idiot..."
Jack sighed "That's rude" He said standing up and stretching enough that his stomach was showing "My name is Jack"

shortyshot8 said:

"I don't know if I can..." Nora said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back