• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sometimes, we hate people but then we forgive them...like what Kajima did''

[/QUOTE]
William opened his eyes "Who's Kajima? And what did he do?"

Roman said:
Ramona furrowed her brows, "That kid has some big ass eyes..."
Drake nodded "Dashing isn't he?"

shortyshot8 said:

''i gave you my magic, dumb ass''

*Kajima said as he was in the door frame smirking*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia frowned and looked away. "Ugh... Baka..." She said in a bit of a jokey way.
Han smiled and picked Celia up, "Baka? You're the second woman to call me that." He said laughing

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i gave you my magic, dumb ass''
*Kajima said as he was in the door frame smirking*

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "Oh yeah you!" He said happily "I have trouble with names"

shortyshot8 said:

Ramona blinked, "If his eyes weren't that big he'd be one good looking kid."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes opened wide 'What in the actual hell?" He said rubbing his nose
Rini poked her head out from behind Yuna "I-I'm Sorry mister!" The tiny girl called out to him before hiding behind her older sister again "Yeah, Sorry about that, it was an accident" Yuna said as she made her way over to get the ball.

Roman said:
Han smiled and picked Celia up, "Baka? You're the second woman to call me that." He said laughing
Celia pouted a bit and blushed. "Oh Han, why do you tease me so?" She sighed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''come at me!''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji took another shot, "Well let's go then! I bet I kick your butt!"

Aeron said:
Ivory stood rigid as the shot impacted her, and fell forward onto the ground motionless, her eyes glassy.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler panicked. "Wh-What!? I-I didn't know these shots could kill people!" He said as he ran over to Ivory.

Nonalaka said:
Rini poked her head out from behind Yuna "I-I'm Sorry mister!" The tiny girl called out to him before hiding behind her older sister again "Yeah, Sorry about that, it was an accident" Yuna said as she made her way over to get the ball.
Jack chuckled a little "It's fine...What was I doing here?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dumb ass...you got short term memory or something?''

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "That was a little rude"

Roman said:
Ramona blinked, "If his eyes weren't that big he'd be one good looking kid."
Drake smirked "It's what makes a man!"

Dnaleri017 said:
Hearing that he poked Autumn's nose and snapped his fingers. As he did portals appeared beneath the both of them and Ryley dropped into the portal with Autumn holding her as they rised through a portal above the lake. "Have fun everyone! Portal express begins!" Ryley kissed Autumn and then landed on the edge of a portal falling back into another one while leaving Autumn to her own portals joining the fun.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn giggled and laughed as moved from portal to portal, appearing above trees, the lake, or above the waterfall that was connected to the lake. Celia's eyes widened when she dropped through a portal, "Holy crap! Someone hold me!" She squealed as she fell through another portal that was behind her and smashed into Autumn, who had come through the same portal. "Ugh..." They both groaned before Autumn grabbed a hold of her and laughed. "I'll hold you! Let's go!" She said happily before they both fell forward through another portal and then rose up through a portal that was above the waterfall. "You're not even fazed by us getting smashed together!" Celia giggled as they fell through another portal and jumped out above the tree. "I think I got the hang of this, so I'll have my own fun!" Celia pushed Autumn away from her and went through a portal next to her. "Okay!" Autumn said happily before continuing to go through portals, still laughing.

Celia pouted a bit and blushed. "Oh Han, why do you tease me so?" She sighed.
Han chuckled and put her down, "Because you're cute." He said, before kissing her again. "And I like making you blush."

shortyshot8 said:

Ramona raised a brow, "Big eyes make a man? I'm so happy I like women then."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't think I like him much....he's strange." Weiss said quietly.
"Agreed...." Ramona whispered. "His disciple has big huge eyes...."

shortyshot8 said:

''pfff...i was more rude than this..''

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I see....Thank you"
Al looked at her "Are you okay?"

Drake blinked "Eh?"
Nora blinked and glanced over at him, "Huh? Oh uh....yeah I'm fine."

Tyler panicked. "Wh-What!? I-I didn't know these shots could kill people!" He said as he ran over to Ivory.
Ivory then suddenly sank into the ground, a beep being sounded and small explosion taking over the basement as many fire extinguishers popped, foam completley filling the room. She popped back in the street, laughing as she sat down, watching the foam seep out the window.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Han chuckled and put her down, "Because you're cute." He said, before kissing her again. "And I like making you blush."
Celia blushed bright red. "What is this, a game to see how much you can make me blush?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''pfff...i was more rude than this..''

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little "That's not true"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and glanced over at him, "Huh? Oh uh....yeah I'm fine."
Al kissed her cheek "Relax"

Roman said:
Ramona raised a brow, "Big eyes make a man? I'm so happy I like women then."
Drake smiled "You remind me of my brother Roman"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''bring it on!''
*She said taking another shot*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled, "Lets go back to the house! We're gonna settle this once and for all."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled and laughed as moved from portal to portal, appearing above trees, the lake, or above the waterfall that was connected to the lake. Celia's eyes widened when she dropped through a portal, "Holy crap! Someone hold me!" She squealed as she fell through another portal that was behind her and smashed into Autumn, who had come through the same portal. "Ugh..." They both groaned before Autumn grabbed a hold of her and laughed. "I'll hold you! Let's go!" She said happily before they both fell forward through another portal and then rose up through a portal that was above the waterfall. "You're not even fazed by us getting smashed together!" Celia giggled as they fell through another portal and jumped out above the tree. "I think I got the hang of this, so I'll have my own fun!" Celia pushed Autumn away from her and went through a portal next to her. "Okay!" Autumn said happily before continuing to go through portals, still laughing.
Ryley stood on the edge of a portal and shoved Celia into the lake when she appeared through it and jumped into the portal. "Catch me if you can!" He went through one portal and hid in the tree he was in earlier hanging upside down from it and waited for Autumn's portal catching her as she flew out the portal. "Gotcha!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back